Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
I've been hearing that quest isn't complete yet. But I dunno. I'm at the same part in it lol.
Hey bro I was wondering that same thing....Bo's story keeps saying the conversation is not implemented if you get any other advances let us know.

Reactions: NMGNT

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
Hey bro I was wondering that same thing....Bo's story keeps saying the conversation is not implemented if you get any other advances let us know.
I'm at the part where Bolt keeps asking for fusion samples whenever I see him. I have no idea what to do next lol. He's the quest I've gotten the furthest with.

Reactions: JodieB-Blake

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
I'm at the part where Bolt keeps asking for fusion samples whenever I see him. I have no idea what to do next lol. He's the quest I've gotten the furthest with.
Question..where do you go or should I say look to do his quests???

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
Your best reference to the quest might be the wiki. i don't remember how I got to the point I'm at. That's how I figured it out. I wish there was an actual tutorial for bolts quest.

Reactions: JodieB-Blake

Di Elopt

Dec 5, 2020
Long time no see. I skipped that game. Just like tat. It's the best creation for a leather/bear guy like me ever, but there are some massive "buts" (single "t"). This thread looks almost dead with a few survivors still alive, yet some info anyway. If anybody wishes to join the Bonfire society, use discord. At your own risk. And nothing else. It's the only medium that is alive, as a matter of fact it's full of life! You can join that with the invitation that one can find at the Bonfire wiki page. AFAIK they moved that and it does exist.
As for the game itself: it's a permanent alpha and I guess it's gonna stay that way, if you ask me. Ain't mean that it's worthless. No way! If u're skilled in mods, LUA coding and stuff, you can have a lotta fun. Really. It's created that way. If you wanna play the plot - forget it and look for something else to fap to play.
Now the "buts". Online game. Playing online is what this game is about. To join that you need to enter the Caves, choose Buo server and there you go. You can meet orcs that you made appointment with on discord, you can f. around and one another, the Outback and scenes look much different compared to offline version. At your own risk. Because:
But 1: forget native VPN applications; the Outback is altered, but nobody's there.
But 2: forget VPN logged through non-provider apps - it will end up with "server errors" and you will get kicked out or requested to get the f. out. Politely, but explicitly.
But 3: pvt folks that remember the first Outback vesrion and ask them about past privacy issues. They "patch up", so they say.
But 4: they say it's because of timeouts.
But 5: I haven't seen any information regarding the logs and other personal data tracking/storage. Nothing. ZERO. They discuss stuff like IP numbest etc. of users that logged in so this is tracked.
THEREFORE my big question is: WHAT IS THE JURISDICTION THAT RULES THE SITE THE SERVER IS LOCATED?
Is that Unity privacy policy that rules the whole thing? Big doubts, I have never heard that VPN might harm Unity servers.
In my opinion such lack of any trace of privacy policy violates law. Conclusion: the logs and other data about you is stored somewhere beyond the rule of law zone. Think twice. You log in to play kinky. DO think twice.

Last edited:

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Long time no see. I skipped that game. Just like tat. It's the best creation for a leather/bear guy like me ever, but there are some massive "buts" (single "t"). This thread looks almost dead with a few survivors still alive, yet some info anyway. If anybody wishes to join the Bonfire society, use discord. At your own risk. And nothing else. It's the only medium that is alive, as a matter of fact it's full of life! You can join that with the invitation that one can find at the Bonfire wiki page. AFAIK they moved that and it does exist.
As for the game itself: it's a permanent alpha and I guess it's gonna stay that way, if you ask me. Ain't mean that it's worthless. No way! If u're skilled in mods, LUA coding and stuff, you can have a lotta fun. Really. It's created that way. If you wanna play the plot - forget it and look for something else to fap to play.
Now the "buts". Online game. Playing online is what this game is about. To join that you need to enter the Caves, choose Buo server and there you go. You can meet orcs that you made appointment with on discord, you can f. around and one another, the Outback and scenes look much different compared to offline version. At your own risk. Because:
But 1: forget native VPN applications; the Outback is altered, but nobody's there.
But 2: forget VPN logged through non-provider apps - it will end up with "server errors" and you will get kicked out or requested to get the f. out. Politely, but explicitly.
But 3: pvt folks that remember the first Outback vesrion and ask them about past privacy issues. They "patch up", so they say.
But 4: they say it's because of timeouts.
But 5: I haven't seen any information regarding the logs and other personal data tracking/storage. Nothing. ZERO. They discuss stuff like IP numbest etc. of users that logged in so this is tracked.
THEREFORE my big question is: WHAT IS THE JURISDICTION THAT RULES THE SITE THE SERVER IS LOCATED?
Is that Unity privacy policy that rules the whole thing? Big doubts, I have never heard that VPN might harm Unity servers.
In my opinion such lack of any trace of privacy policy violates law. Conclusion: the logs and other data about you is stored somewhere beyond the rule of law zone. Think twice. You log in to play kinky. DO think twice.
Thanks for all your feedback I think I came as far as I could with this game I just wish an ending would come about soon. This game lacks a lot of how to do and the information to move forwards is missing; keep up the good job posting bro!!!

UncleDolan

Dec 6, 2018
I was hooked at the thought of rough sex animations, costumes,customization, mods etc but so far there's none more than years ago.
If you are into odd stuff like fusion, size/growth/monkeyfication/cum curses/cum alchemy/being a general twerp that gets stared at irl/items that alter the same stuff you can change in the character editor and little else, then you could still try it and dismiss it after 2 or 3 games.
As promising as this looks, the game is boring. Stat.
No working posing between characters,no custom animations, no romance or interesting stories, no engaging gameplay aside from talk -> fuck -> be weird about it
The very premise of the game is that you're in a feverish dream caused by an orcish shaman ritual to fight some night god that stalks you when you fuck other NPCs in the dream world.
It's dumb, but it could still be forgiven if not for the gravest sin a game can commit : it's boring, the world is a vast deserted plain with a couple trees sticking in it and the NPCs range from himbo to dumbo to wankstain asking to be punched in the face.
Unless new animations and gameplay elements get added, or mod support is implemented, the game is literally single use, fap once and forget about it.
I hoped for some juicy update during quarantine but no - it's depressing af

• Haha
Reactions: NMGNT and OldBear

OldBear

May 23, 2020
yeah, i know what you are going through
but, hey, there is alot of vn over there, you should try and explore.
i guess we need to wait this game to be completed, not sure what the story would be, probably you need to fuse with all of them, to get or do something. but i dont think you will get back to life, or maybe stay in the living dead. however, this game is meant to be also multiplayer, the is another level. i wish my bf has a good pc.

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
I just wish there was more to do in the multiplayer than fuck other players. The world is big, but full of little too nothing to do. It's a shame, cause bonfires discord is full of players that just want to see the game improve, but with literally one person developing the game, it's moving at a glacial place. I'll jump on the game every now and again to chat with other bored players, but eventually it devolves to sex once another player joins. I really, really, really want this game to grow and be more fluid with it's gameplay and NOT require using the command console to bypass certain things, but I don't think any major improvements are coming anytime soon.

Reactions: UncleDolan

diana1038

Jun 6, 2021
Help please. What should i do in blacksmith's quest? I found a sword but after that no new options appeared in dialogue with Aintzira. He still say to me to find a sword even after i obtained it

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Help please. What should i do in blacksmith's quest? I found a sword but after that no new options appeared in dialogue with Aintzira. He still say to me to find a sword even after i obtained it
The quest is incomplete. We'll have to wait another year, or even two... Or more, depending on whether the developer wants to promote the story more or less normally. Although, if you consider that he has been making one character for 4 years and hasn't made it to the end... Waiting for that makes no sense.

diana1038

Jun 6, 2021
The quest is incomplete. We'll have to wait another year, or even two... Or more, depending on whether the developer wants to promote the story more or less normally. Although, if you consider that he has been making one character for 4 years and hasn't made it to the end... Waiting for that makes no sense.
Understood, thanks!

hakubr

May 21, 2020
He recently released a new patch. Not sure if there is anything new at it.

"Free patch 0.48.3 now available "

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes