Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
Is there any way to bring up Lua scripts or macros in the command console? I've been trying to bring it up using the command that are in the list and nothing happens. I'd love to add more mods to the game but I'm having the hardest time trying to implement them. And the wiki doesn't help much in that regard. Does the dev still work on this game?

OldBear

May 23, 2020
well.
1- i stopped patroen cause you can buy the game and have the constant update
2- ver7 was released with bugs so 7.1 was released
3. ver 7.1 has bugs, so probably there would be another release.

better to wait for a good version

• Red Heart
Reactions: JodieB-Blake

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Hey guys, new here and found this place while searching for how to play this awesome game. So I started messing with mods a bit and some worked, (like with Xhor, he's one of my favorite characters... Whenever I can find him in the world) and I'm really loving the orc follower mod. My only gripe is that I found a cumflation mod in the GitHub repository... And I have no idea how to implement it into the game so my orc can fill up some bellies with his copious seed lol.

Now I'm not too savvy with game modding, but I have no idea what I'm doing wrong. I've tried to find walkthroughs but the wikia page I keep getting directed to is no help at all with how to properly put this particular mod in. Does it even work? I can't find any video of anyone successfully using it. I hope I can find some help here. I'm really liking the game though and looking forward to what hogswild has in store for the future of bonfire.
Welcome to the family! Great job for all you have done and plan to do.

Reactions: NMGNT

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
well.
1- i stopped patroen cause you can buy the game and have the constant update
2- ver7 was released with bugs so 7.1 was released
3. ver 7.1 has bugs, so probably there would be another release.

better to wait for a good version
I agree!

Reactions: NMGNT
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes