Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Help please. What should i do in blacksmith's quest? I found a sword but after that no new options appeared in dialogue with Aintzira. He still say to me to find a sword even after i obtained it
I have the same issue found the sword and nothing else to do after that.....

Reactions: NMGNT

SwoleDrago

Jul 19, 2019
According to wiki, nothing significant. Another multiplayer tweaks...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Really wish he would focus on finishing the story/characters instead of the multiplayer and VR stuff. It's been over a year since the last major story update and there's not much else in the game to do.

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
According to wiki, nothing significant. Another multiplayer tweaks...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Unfortunately, the latest updates have mainly been behind the scenes. I haven't played in a while and probably won't until anything major comes in. After a while, meeting random players online just for orc sex gets old. I don't get why he doesn't let other people work on the game, a lot more can be done with a team instead of just a single dev.

SwoleDrago

Jul 19, 2019
Unfortunately, the latest updates have mainly been behind the scenes. I haven't played in a while and probably won't until anything major comes in. After a while, meeting random players online just for orc sex gets old. I don't get why he doesn't let other people work on the game, a lot more can be done with a team instead of just a single dev.
Has anyone offered to help him before? With currently 988 patrons supporting the game, at least one person had to voice their concerns directly...

Reactions: jadeOrchid

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
Really wish he would focus on finishing the story/characters instead of the multiplayer and VR stuff. It's been over a year since the last major story update and there's not much else in the game to do.
I really agree with you on that. I guess I plan on waiting until more is developed!!!

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
Has anyone offered to help him before? With currently 988 patrons supporting the game, at least one person had to voice their concerns directly...
People have offered to help a lot. Some players do help with stuff like coding and tattoos and scars, but the core parts of the game like story, quests, and progression the dev is doing. Dunno why tho l though.

Reactions: snevilius

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
People have offered to help a lot. Some players do help with stuff like coding and tattoos and scars, but the core parts of the game like story, quests, and progression the dev is doing. Dunno why tho l though.
Now you stated a valid point bro, I guess we all should consider being more kinder and help support him.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes