Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
A year and yet it only has minor updates?

It is painful to watch he has over 1000 Patreons, even people willing to help, but doesn't care in continue or advance the game.
Again? I remember a time when he was losing an audience because people began to realize they were being scammed. At that point he hid how much money he was getting from patreon.... That seems to have worked.

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
So it turned in a scam, figures.

Specially when all the models can be found in a pirate way for DAZ, as they are all Daz model.

I can recommend get the game when a real important upgrade had made, as add a new Orc or give more deep on history

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
So it turned in a scam, figures.

Specially when all the models can be found in a pirate way for DAZ, as they are all Daz model.

I can recommend get the game when a real important upgrade had made, as add a new Orc or give more deep on history
It was the fourth year, he still has not completed even half of the orc alchemist (I do not remember his name, sits under a rock)

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
That one that supposed you could fall in love, correct?

They is a lot he hadn't in years when he has the money for do it, but as long they keep giving money: The Circle Continues.

Thassia Faune

May 11, 2018
Funny enough, you can get the game for free at his Patreon page. He knows that many people were getting his game for free.

He has help from only one person, because a guy cloned his models and other copied his coding. And he's still trying to perfect the models and animations so the sex scenes aren't broken.
I wish he could get more help and make the game updates go faster... But he treats Bonfire as a side-project along with his job, and he's basically stuck fixing glitches and focusing on online and VR things.

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
I'm estimating that bonfire won't have a update adding features until mid 2022 lol. I haven't played in a while because fucking orcs online can only go but so far.

Reactions: arcticorc

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
how come there's no changelog for the last 4 updates? i haven't played in ages and would like to know if enough shit has been added to play again.

Sal59

May 29, 2017
how come there's no changelog for the last 4 updates? i haven't played in ages and would like to know if enough shit has been added to play again.
Not much added, it still mostly the same since the last 2 years expect multiplayer was added, i don't think they going to add anything new any time soon but we will see

delusions

Aug 7, 2017
No they wouldn't.
Wait 4-6 years and they will add just one new thing.

The guy is milking his game if anyone didn't notice
considering that his patreon is on a "per demo release" charging schedule rather than a monthly one, and he doesn't push constant updates to take advantage of it, i don't think it's really "milking" it. doubly so since there's a free link on the home page for the last year+, and any patrons would've only been charged for 9 total updates in the last 2 years (as opposed to 24 monthly charges). small fries if any compared to massive patreons charging monthly for complete radio silence.

Reactions: Yolomeus and NMGNT

shinyboy64

Jan 19, 2019
considering that his patreon is on a "per demo release" charging schedule rather than a monthly one, and he doesn't push constant updates to take advantage of it, i don't think it's really "milking" it. doubly so since there's a free link on the home page for the last year+, and any patrons would've only been charged for 9 total updates in the last 2 years (as opposed to 24 monthly charges). small fries if any compared to massive patreons charging monthly for complete radio silence.
He has over 4 digits Patreons. This from a year ago last time I check.
It only gives that image of milking taking note how much he has advance the game in more than two years.

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
I just wish the updates gave players things to do, areas to explore, and characters to do stuff with. He's gotta realize that keeping this a 1 man show is really hurting progression.

Reactions: Thassia Faune
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes