Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes
Aug 2, 2019
Replaying the latest build really exhausts my frustration with the game, cause there is something there but the direction is too muddled to make progress cause of it. After replaying it for about a couple of hours i have to say this

1. For a game that is keen on encouraging the player to modify their orc's body parts via. Genie corruption or fruit and or alchemy effects. It punishes the player for using said mechanics. Some sex scenes defaults the player's junk to base size and with or the dick clips through.

2. The lack of liquid physics takes alot of immersion out of the game. Fucking another orc or getting fucked and reaching orgasm just to see the cum go through the models instead of splash on them or ooze out of the mouth/ass post nut is so disheartening and just turns me off from doing most sex scenes tbh.

3. The outback. This place is big but so empty, there is nothing to interact with outside of finding a few extra gates like the inn or the bathhouse and the tower. There is no reason to go the the mushroom valley or the lake cause there is nothing encouraging us to explore the outback in general outside of finding some scattered skimpy clothing and what ever those white altars are. Just go find orc, fuck said orc, then rinse and repeat. The Bolt side quests and the Cave main quests remedy this a bit, but the problem still persists

4. Lack of sex positions in the game. Outside of doggy, missionary, BJ, and masturbation. That is all you can get outside of the incomplete and unused 69 and Genie BJ. Heck there is no 3 way animations either. Which is sad and there is only so much you can cycle through when the list is so limited.

I understand hogswild is working hard on this game and i definitely don't know how much time and effort goes into coding and rigging. But like i said before, his priorities should have been putting out more animations and fixing riggings to accommodate larger/smaller than average junk for said rigging. But that's just my criticisms towards the game.

SwoleDrago

Jul 19, 2019
I have to agree with Icekingchernobog. I understand that making a game is incredibly difficult and last I heard, he's working two jobs. But these huge gap in updates with complete silence in-between isn't instilling confidence. I can only guess he's probably keeping people up to date on Discord. As said, a lot needs to be worked on, especially the single player. Multiplayer should come much later. It does make me wonder what his plan is, if he has one. I think he really should consider getting more help. He can continue to do it alone, but it's already been 6 years already, and at this rate, I'm expecting many more. Plus he lost a lot of patrons this month (even though he got half of them back). There is a ton of potential with this game though, no question.

Reactions: NMGNT

Sora1464

Sep 27, 2019
My thoughts exactly. I used to be one of the Patrons, but I withdrew my support when Hogswild switched focus to sandbox/multiplayer. Making an open-world/sandbox and not suck badly requires a team of skilled developers. I think this game should be a focused, story-driven single-player experience. Outback could have been scaled down to act as a hub with portals to different interesting locations that could be explored, with quests that would guide players through said locations. That way it could naturally expand with further updates. And the main focus should have been the main story arc from the very beginning. And of course adding additional poses and interactions, to keep players happy. After finishing that Hogswild could add additional side-stories or locations, or focus on posing, sandboxing, multiplayer, and stuff.
This game has great potential, but it´s sad that after years of development the main story arc shows almost zero progress. I understand that development may slow down. Whether it's due to necessary adjustments to the engine, game mechanics, creating tools to speed up development, or improving workflow. It should eventually pick up the pace. So far that´s not the case.

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
My thoughts exactly. I used to be one of the Patrons, but I withdrew my support when Hogswild switched focus to sandbox/multiplayer. Making an open-world/sandbox and not suck badly requires a team of skilled developers. I think this game should be a focused, story-driven single-player experience. Outback could have been scaled down to act as a hub with portals to different interesting locations that could be explored, with quests that would guide players through said locations. That way it could naturally expand with further updates. And the main focus should have been the main story arc from the very beginning. And of course adding additional poses and interactions, to keep players happy. After finishing that Hogswild could add additional side-stories or locations, or focus on posing, sandboxing, multiplayer, and stuff.
This game has great potential, but it´s sad that after years of development the main story arc shows almost zero progress. I understand that development may slow down. Whether it's due to necessary adjustments to the engine, game mechanics, creating tools to speed up development, or improving workflow. It should eventually pick up the pace. So far that´s not the case.
I agree. I want a reason to go back into the game. Multiplayer isn't what's gonna keep me, especially if I'm just boning other player characters. I've been waiting for the single player to pickup again, but he's keeps catering to online, which is cool I guess, but the main game is sorely lacking. He really needs help, but he's so reluctant to accept it.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes