Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
Yeah. agree.
This should be a single player game, with well written narrative, and good sex.
But apparently they want to make a sandbox-multiplayer weird thing.
Also, many years in development, for nothing.

Reactions: NMGNT

Duuuu

Jul 31, 2020
Uhm How to interact with npc? I press E it just has same black line and nothing happened and I'm running around for no reason :")

Last edited:

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Хм Как взаимодействовать с npc? Я нажимаю E, просто такая же черная полоса, и ничего не происходит, и я бегаю без причины :")
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
Наведите указатель мыши на NPC и щелкните правой кнопкой мыши.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
I have several questions.
1) Bo wants to find himself a laboratory. Where to look for it?
2) How to make elixirs?
3) How to get orc sperm?

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
I really liked the game. And when I found out that the game was made by one person, there were no limits to my surprise. My respect.

To all the unhappy, I want to say, Try to do something similar, and then criticize. The guy does not charge you for this game, and you cannot be patient and support the guy with a kind word.

I'm waiting for additions to the game. But I'm also waiting for information on what has already been released.

Thank you man for such a cool game.

Emilen

Nov 9, 2022
Patching would be a lightweight solution, but based on my experience with other projects it can be a problem when most users of this game barely know what version they're using and get the wrong patch for the wrong version. The ultimate solution would be to have an autoupdate feature, but that is not really a priority on an internet dominated by high speed lanes, where you can simply download the whole thing and replace the old version folder.

I'm not gonna beg you to stop leaking the versions over here (mostly because I know that is impossible), but for your case and to avoid confusion, you could simply wait a few days for me to patch things after the patrons find anything critical; I usually recompile the game multiple times after publishing.

You are a very talented guy. Thank you for playing. Unfortunately, I can't always figure out what to do to move through the story. And also I can not understand what the NPCs require from me. But that doesn't stop me from enjoying the game.

SwoleDrago

Jul 19, 2019
To all the unhappy, I want to say, Try to do something similar, and then criticize. The guy does not charge you for this game, and you cannot be patient and support the guy with a kind word.
That's...not how it works.

It's very impressive he managed to do all of this by himself. That's not the big problem though (Though I do think he would benefit with help). The issue is that he's prioritizing the wrong stuff. There's nothing wrong with multiplayer, but the issue is that the base game is far from done. Icekingchernobog on the last page pretty much summed up what needs to be worked on. IMO, he should focus on getting the major parts of the single player done, then work on the multiplayer. It'd probably make working on the multiplayer a lot easier too in case something breaks.

No question there are people who really like the multiplayer part, but considering that was an afterthought, I'm pretty sure most (including myself) would want more to do in the single player like finishing the story.

Nov 15, 2019
2) How to make elixirs?
3) How to get orc sperm?
1) the inn is the place
2) no idea
3) in the inn there's a room where you can spawn your profles just like in the cave, you gotta wear a condom (you can find those in the same room) and well, neither fuck or fap and make your orc cum

Giros-40

May 2, 2020
2) How to make elixirs?
3) How to get orc sperm?
Hmm...
2) about elixir... I think it's the table where the fireplace is. (myb...)
It was a long time I did not play this game, but find out if it is true.

Aug 2, 2019
so 53.3 released (read bonfire patreon description for link) anyone know whats new?
've Been working some more on animated story content and wanted to do something a little different again, though this time I'm not too confident about its explicit level, so I am adding a content warning over a series of cutscenes that were in the works and might be a bit implicit in gore. I might need to modify them depending on their reception, though regardless, it still is work that I'm willing to share with you, just to keep a record of the original vision behind it.

In order to see it, continue the quest regarding the collection of fusion samples for Bolt, and go upstairs while at the Inn.

This version will stay a bit indoors while I fine tune the aforementioned details.

Patch 0.53.1

• Fixed disappearing prisoner during new cutscene
  • Fixed broken Bo fusion cutscene related to dialogue tree refactoring
  • Added temporary "end" dialogue after new cutscene.
Patch 0.53.2

• Addressed issue regarding ghosted online players (AKA invisible) and added a force "unstuck" button to player list (command gm_plist), should they persist to keep from spawning.
  • Given some breathing timers to tattoo streaming in order to prevent severe online session bottlenecks. Regardless, please consider to compress your tattoos/bodypaint and also combine them for a smaller and more efficient filesize.
  • Helicopter Helicopter weiner issue fixed.
Patch 0.53.3

• Made things a little better for connections behind VPNs during online play.
  • Unstuck feature was not working in some cases.
  • Added a data counter to gm_plist which reveals who exactly is stuck.

ZeroMerce

Nov 12, 2020
What to do next after the three orcs Bo, Oriol Grundarson, Selik... What to do with the orcs in Frozen Lake and Bolt Sunder.
And what to do with the gorilla that is on the beach to activate, previously you had to collect piercings for this activation.
Please tell me what to do with each character on the map.
My version is 0.51.2

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
What to do next after the three orcs Bo, Oriol Grundarson, Selik... What to do with the orcs in Frozen Lake and Bolt Sunder.
And what to do with the gorilla that is on the beach to activate, previously you had to collect piercings for this activation.
Please tell me what to do with each character on the map.
My version is 0.51.2
If you do not move on to the fact that each character has a little plot and all of them are not even half completed. Then wait, so 10 years to wait and maybe something will happen. For 6 years, little has been done in this game. To be honest, most of the content was made in the first year of development and was only reworked / completed (never completed) for the remaining 5 years

Briefly

Bolt > has a small 15-minute quest that, in 6 years of development, was never even close to being completed

Celik > shakes from side to side in incomprehensible attempts to shove him somewhere, either removing or adding content to him with his fucking friend gorilla, there is also a relatively recently added quest with a cave that is also not completed and most likely just as abandoned as the plot Bolt.

The Orc in the snowy location has an unfinished quest to get the sword

Oriol > Cameo with Bolt's quest? And the ability to send him to an onsen (I don't know what this thing is called and I'm not sure if it hasn't been removed), that's about it. He has nothing more

Bo, the same as Oriol (Although he has even less "content")

The theme with genies is also not completed, although for all 6 years he tried to finish the corruption of the gin from the beach. (I never finished it, it still bugs like a piece of shit)

There is also a dark orc that we see when we light fires, but with him there is a small schizoid cut-scene and that's it. (Recently, another one has appeared, but it doesn’t make any sense at all, because it was added just to be and it can be easily missed if you don’t know about it, it will appear in the course of the story with Bolt in the update description)

I know that there are still some NPCs left, but they don't have anything at all.

You can also say that on a huge map (Which does not make sense in this size and it’s time to reduce it a long time ago) scattered with a couple of dozen items of clothing, propped up food with different effects (a lot of what the hell you will find until you run around the entire map with a few hours simply because the developer wanted it that way, he probably didn’t play what he was doing, but just looked at the cut scenes and how all his patron subscribers like it)

Several places that were also completely forgotten / it is not clear why they were added (for the sake of Lulz, perhaps) Like an onsen or a mushroom forest where you simply teleport to a random point.

So I want to say that the system of scrolls and mana (where you fucking have to make scrolls through the console commands and not through the normal interface, this is fucked up) which is honestly fucking not needed here.

P.s. It doesn't look like it in a nutshell. Merry Christmas

Beau0015

Dec 8, 2017
How can i play online?
First, you have to get the latest version.
(If you are making a new character) when you finish, the game will ask you if you want to go online or start the story, Choose the online session and follow the torches to the cave and stand on the bonfire and choose the available server.

Pichy

Jan 14, 2023
Hey guys I need help! I am deep in the Cave near the Inn with Celik... went down the hole cave, past the first door having sex with Celik and now I am front of another door, with two symbols to the sides and nothing works. Don't have the option to have sex. Anybody knows what do do to make the door opens?

Beau0015

Dec 8, 2017
Hey guys I need help! I am deep in the Cave near the Inn with Celik... went down the hole cave, past the first door having sex with Celik and now I am front of another door, with two symbols to the sides and nothing works. Don't have the option to have sex. Anybody knows what do do to make the door opens?
that part of the story hasn't been implemented yet.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes