Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

ppadjake

Nov 13, 2021
I'm noob and I need help. I really don't know how to play this game or where I have to go. As you can see in the screenshot. There's blank and I don't know why.

Screenshot (54).jpg

and if you looking for

Last edited:
Reactions: Lonelyorc

BigDaddyFrog

Oct 6, 2020
How do you even get to that, is that a new update?

So far the game ends after you did this:

Celtic -> Oriol -> Bo -> Starcircle guy -> Bo -> Starcircle guy -> Smith guy (snow area arch) -> Bo -> Celtic -> walk into cave until it tells you the quest is unfinished

Rip Celtic being stuck there forever

Reactions: OldBear and NMGNT

OldBear

May 23, 2020
even for me, the smithing guy (snow lake), it actually didnt finish.
it asked me he want to tame the fire. i go to Bo, and he refuse to give me the pipe. so actually, the smith guy is not done yet.

i think, you need to fuse with the smith guy to learn a new pose, so you can go with celik to the caves and move forward

Reactions: NMGNT

momopanda

Jun 16, 2017
a question
bolt, the shy guy. i got to the point i need to craft something... does anyone knows what should i do?
There's no update past that point after you fuse with an orc and a spooky scene appears after going through a corridor then talking to the ghost priest.

Reactions: NMGNT

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
There's no update past that point after you fuse with an orc and a spooky scene appears after going through a corridor then talking to the ghost priest.
And after that cutscene, nothing. I guess I can go online to fuck other Orcs. Oh wait... No one's really online anymore lol.

JodieB-Blake

Jun 7, 2020
even for me, the smithing guy (snow lake), it actually didnt finish.
it asked me he want to tame the fire. i go to Bo, and he refuse to give me the pipe. so actually, the smith guy is not done yet.

i think, you need to fuse with the smith guy to learn a new pose, so you can go with celik to the caves and move forward
I made it to Snow Lake and found the sword but after talking with the smithing guy it was nothing else to do.

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes