Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
that's just the windows version ;)
it's in the name of the link
.....uhm no?
A direct link to the latest version of the game, right from the patreon page (Where exactly? About Hogswild Prasetto > Show More)
(For those who don't know where to download from, these messages pop up from time to time here)

like i said its right there, pls be more carefully when reading next time

Yolomeus

Apr 17, 2020
Why ping me? I kind of know where to download from. I'm just reminding people where to download from again. It's been done before.
:FacePalm: yes and that's why i quoted your post because he asked for a link although it was right above him. Jesus am i the only one who reads more than just the last post in a thread?

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
:FacePalm: yes and that's why i quoted your post because he asked for a link although it was right above him. Jesus am i the only one who reads more than just the last post in a thread?
As an excuse for not paying attention, I've been awake for 23 hours. quack quack
And it looks like your post is on page 52 not 53, because of that I didn't understand the main message, just on just not seeing it XD

Reactions: Yolomeus

NMGNT

Jun 4, 2021
Excuse me, are there mods for this game? :(
There are, but some of them work and done of them don't. If you can find the wiki page (I think someone put it in previous pages) you'll be able to find them. But just shitty every update breaks some of the mods.

Reactions: SraCortez

SraCortez

Aug 14, 2023
Thank you very much, as some said they work and others do not work, do you have games of this style that you recommend or games where there are fat hairy characters?
There are, but some of them work and done of them don't. If you can find the wiki page (I think someone put it in previous pages) you'll be able to find them. But just shitty every update breaks some of the mods.

Reactions: NMGNT

BaraBearBR

Nov 24, 2021
does anyone have a save with everything? I lost mine and walking in this game searching for all the buffs/items takes forever ;-;

OldBear

May 23, 2020
you can go into their wiki page, Find their gethub page, search the NPC for Abe or Ulfberto, files should be a *.orc, install it into your game (follow instructions), run game, select either characters, once in the field, press "F1", type: feditbod
change the name & the character to your liking, save, play a bit then "F1"--> Save-->exit

the last F1-->save-->exit is to make sure the character you just made will be listed in the profiles otherwise it would take random name

thats it, i hope it helps

P.S.
their gethub page ( )

BaraBearBR

Nov 24, 2021
you can go into their wiki page, Find their gethub page, search the NPC for Abe or Ulfberto, files should be a *.orc, install it into your game (follow instructions), run game, select either characters, once in the field, press "F1", type: feditbod
change the name & the character to your liking, save, play a bit then "F1"--> Save-->exit

the last F1-->save-->exit is to make sure the character you just made will be listed in the profiles otherwise it would take random name

thats it, i hope it helps

P.S.
their gethub page ( )
thank you so much, I didn't even know this existed, I managed to put some characters there but I didn't figured out how to make the Lua files work, was trying to use the bukakke one and bed/scene spawn but couldn't do it, I did put the lua files where it says its supposed to be when you press the button in-game menu, the lua location button, but nothing happened or it did and I'm dumb lol, but thanks again, it really helped.

OldBear

May 23, 2020
Lua files.
there are 2 ways to use them, 1) use console, 2) crate an NPC with offerings.
noting, some Lua and/or macros require you to have really high mana. this would only happened if you did so many sync with so many npcs.
thats when abe comes to play. not that all buffs are there, but also so huge mana. i believed some were able to know the cheat codes and create their npc with those buffs.

Reactions: BaraBearBR

BaraBearBR

Nov 24, 2021
Lua files.
there are 2 ways to use them, 1) use console, 2) crate an NPC with offerings.
noting, some Lua and/or macros require you to have really high mana. this would only happened if you did so many sync with so many npcs.
thats when abe comes to play. not that all buffs are there, but also so huge mana. i believed some were able to know the cheat codes and create their npc with those buffs.

yeah I kinda figured it out how to do it but also its a bit confusing still, I had to inject the item from the lua script, which I found how to do it here and yeah, the mana on some of them is an issue, will try with the character u said tho, or find a way to use cheat engine to make infinite mana lol, thank you again.

also yes, the game got an update a few days ago

OldBear

May 23, 2020
yes, the mana is still under development
the developer is focusing mainly on online ideas. when game starts, you can join the server and meet others
from time to time, he adds something here or there to the game in general. my idea, the 2 new animation needs a lot of tweaking

Martyrdom

Sep 30, 2019
IDK, man
As someone said a while ago... IDK why its not a story driven single player game... And its an online sandbox weird thing instead
And you have to mod and put the commands, to get the tools, for some sex and buffs...
IDK, its needlessly complicated really. This could be so easy to play and enjoy

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes