Unity Bonfire [v0.67.0] [Hogswild Prasetto]

4.40 star(s) 10 Votes

bigmacx109

Oct 9, 2021
yeah I kinda figured it out how to do it but also its a bit confusing still, I had to inject the item from the lua script, which I found how to do it here and yeah, the mana on some of them is an issue, will try with the character u said tho, or find a way to use cheat engine to make infinite mana lol, thank you again.

also yes, the game got an update a few days ago

Since you were able to figure out what was wrong with that script, can you help me get the cumflation luascript to work?

Marrio11

Aug 1, 2023
In the latest version you can

1. Talk to Bolt and tell him about the Inn so he can get the workshop space he wants.
  2. When bolt is in the inn go upstairs in the inn near the bed hit F1
  3. type refpos, it will save some coords
  4. After doing refpos type target Bolt -> if done correctly text will appear saying bolt is targeted in the console
  5. After bolt is targeted do tp2refpos
  6. Bolt will now be upstairs
  7. With bolt still targeted hit F1 again and type the following cmd's for different sex positions
    1. sca1 -> Doggy style
    2. sca2 -> Missionary
    3. sco1 -> Oral
    4. sc69 -> 69

Have fun!

EDIT: As of version 35.1
Thanks a lot!
It works for me all steps except 7. Perhaps is because I am not doing right :S . Must I type sca1-> Doggy style...etc and at the end "exit" ? . Your help would be very much appreciate :)

Anjimito

Nov 19, 2018
Is it finally possible to make boar-like orcs? Or should I still wait for a couple of years before supporting this game?

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
On his PAY(for nothing)TREON is v0.67 released. (After a year of zero story updates.) There's new 3-5 min story content. But who cares?

Reactions: ZeroMerce

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Is it finally possible to make boar-like orcs? Or should I still wait for a couple of years before supporting this game?
I advise you to never consider putting your money into THIS.

I did it, I regretted it.

In justifying this game (Somehow), though. I can say that at least it is updated (99% of the content in the updates is no fucking shit, and yet) and not deceived by eternal whining for almost 10 years as the developer of Carnal Souls.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

I wanted to give this game a try but I don't even know how it's supposed to work. I've gone in all directions, most of the time I'm blocked by big rocks. At some point I found a tree and when I came back, I stumbled upon an orc falling from the sky and had 2 options : help him or abuse him. After that, I decided to go through the game's thread for more informations but found nothing significant. I can't at least talk to him since it's not listed in the input with the commands.

Is there a way to have more clues about this game?

Good continuation.

RenZReh

May 16, 2018
Hello.

I wanted to give this game a try but I don't even know how it's supposed to work. I've gone in all directions, most of the time I'm blocked by big rocks. At some point I found a tree and when I came back, I stumbled upon an orc falling from the sky and had 2 options : help him or abuse him. After that, I decided to go through the game's thread for more informations but found nothing significant. I can't at least talk to him since it's not listed in the input with the commands.

Is there a way to have more clues about this game?

Good continuation.
Good luck

Reactions: Oliz82

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Good luck

Thanks for answering and the link but it wasn't that much helpful for a beginner like me (there's many informations but not basic ones).
So I tried the game again, found a cave with torches, apparently to play online, and a flying gorilla, surrounded by a blue light. But still no talking option.
I know it's an exploring game but wandering aimlessly and relying on luck to find anything isn't funny.
It's too complicated for me, so I'll stop for now.

Good continuation.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Bonfire-0.54.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Rodney Richmond

May 30, 2018
ChangeLog 0.67.0 ( December 25, 2023 )
Love them or hate them, this version features a couple of gameplay balancing changes and OH IS THAT A NEW STORY CUTSCENE?
Added continued story mode for Kult, regarding the wicker idol found during Bolt's story.
Commands buff, buffclear, buffclearall and buffperma are now learnable commands and need to be unlocked by accessing the aforementioned story content.
Scaled and limited character height and mana levels of normal characters as to differentiate them from fusions and genies, allowing those to stay relevant in those regards. You can still be pretty large as a standard character, just not godlike.
The new story bit will convey you into a proper combat encounter, which I intend to also offer in the form of a non combat and puzzle-oriented encounter in the following versions, for those who don't fancy that kind of approach.

A music composer has currently been commissioned to work on the soundtrack for Kult's ritual (currently using a referential placeholder). A bit of that final piece can be heard during the combat encounter in the form of a reprise loop.

Get it here! Oh, and have happy holidays!

Marrio11

Aug 1, 2023
Hi all,
I love this game, even I can't play latest versions because I´m on a mac 10.12. and I have my reasons for keep this version on my computer. So I am playing Bonfire 04.72 having much fun but can't go further :( because in Patreon page is just the last version downloable
Not sure if someone could help me with a higher Bonfire version for mac (suitable with my system) but asking is for free :)
Thank you very much in advance!.
Wishing you all a very happy new year.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Bonfire-0.67
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: NMGNT and Lorke
4.40 star(s) 10 Votes