BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Hey dev if you're reading this then my question is will you make an APK. Version of this game. I have a really old laptop and while it can play the game it has trouble the character models movement being slowed. If I can run on APk it will run better for me.
I don't have any plans for doing an android specific release; however, from what I have heard the game is compatible and runs well with JoiPlay, which will give you the option to run with android/mobile.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Thanks. After doing that, I was able to recompile the game using the Ren'py 32-bit SDK and to successfully launch it. But when I then produced a build, for some reason it wouldn't run and didn't even produce an error log. Rather than spend time on working out why, I may just play the game from within the Ren'py SDK as that appears to work.
For completeness, it turned out that the problem was the build option that I had selected. For some reason the PC-Windows-Linux build didn't work but the just plain Windows build did.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BraindeadVN

Revotur

Sep 25, 2018
To be honest, the models the developer chose for this game are not the best choice. If you are targeting people who have a fetish for giant breasts, you need to understand what this fetish is. It's not just "dragging a slider in the character editor".

Big breasts must have their own physics, they must swing when a girl walks, they must fit tightly to any clothes a woman puts on, they must try to "pop out" of the bra, they must "flow out" from every side. The protagonist must be able to "drown" in such breasts, so that the breasts spread over his face and perfectly adapt to the shape of his hands. There is absolutely no question of textures interpenetrating because it kills immersion for people who have such a fetish.
Finally, we cannot forget about the girls' body shape. If a girl is going to have gigantic breasts, create a body for her that will allow her to carry such breasts. If you overdo it, which is very easy, you will lose weight from your breasts, you will not feel how heavy they are and instead you will feel like they are stuffed with air.

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
To be honest, the models the developer chose for this game are not the best choice. If you are targeting people who have a fetish for giant breasts, you need to understand what this fetish is. It's not just "dragging a slider in the character editor".

Big breasts must have their own physics, they must swing when a girl walks, they must fit tightly to any clothes a woman puts on, they must try to "pop out" of the bra, they must "flow out" from every side. The protagonist must be able to "drown" in such breasts, so that the breasts spread over his face and perfectly adapt to the shape of his hands. There is absolutely no question of textures interpenetrating because it kills immersion for people who have such a fetish.
Finally, we cannot forget about the girls' body shape. If a girl is going to have gigantic breasts, create a body for her that will allow her to carry such breasts. If you overdo it, which is very easy, you will lose weight from your breasts, you will not feel how heavy they are and instead you will feel like they are stuffed with air.
I'm working with the best I have, unfortunately.

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all,

It's been just about a week since the pubic release... public release of Chapter 3: Elizabeth! It seems like everything has been smooth sailing so far other than some minor things, so business as usual!

For this week I had been keeping an eye out for bug fixes and the like, as well as working on story ideas / storyboarding for Chapter 3: Natalia. I am planning on starting renders tomorrow, and I expect this content to come out a fair bit quicker as the Introduction to Chapter 3 is finished as of the Elizabeth release.

I would like to have Day 1 and Day 2 for Natalia to be about the same length as Elizabeth (same for Jessica, and Cybil too - roughly!), and have something equally as spicy as with Elizabeth. Overall I am happy with how that went, and I would like to have something as same quality for every other character.

With that, it'll be same story as usual - renders and more renders until it's at a spot where I can get it coded in nicely (which should also go quicker since I have done that legwork with Elizabeth's stuff!)

With that, I hope everyone has had a good week!

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021

Okay "boob connoisseur" whatever you say
As long as her titty bigger than my head, we good. This applies to games and IRL ;)

• Haha
Reactions: HeathenFilth
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes