youraccount69

Dec 30, 2020
Boobageddon-0.11.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Someone DM'd me asking to make it easier to just drop it in the game folder, so here goes:
  1. Download zip file
  2. Unzip into your Boobageddon folder.
  3. Overwrite when prompted (should only overwrite your script.rpy file).
Alternatively unzip anywhere you want and manually copy and paste the 'game' folder into your Boobageddon folder.

You will still need to start a new save if you've started the game without the patch. It is applied on new game, not in the middle of a playthrough.

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
!!!!!!

I don't know how to contact the moderator who updated the thread for me, but if you are reading this:

Thank you stranger!

It's a pleasant surprise to come home from work to see it on the update page, and I appreciate the thoughtfulness and time to do it!

And for everyone else who has been around from the start, or just popping in to check out the lovely mounds (or maybe facepalm a few times), welcome and I hope you enjoy the game!

I will keep an eye for bugs or troubleshooting, but it appears Heathen has kindly answered most of them!

You're all great! :)

Orangeyouglad

Jul 13, 2023
I love the game - it definitely has the shiniest boobs I've ever seen. One comment: it can be easy to lose track of how big the boobs are since they are generally compared to other gigantic boobs - some "normal-sized" points of reference may help accentuate the bigness. I love how the sins and family members all have very different personalities.

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes