BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

The year anniversary has come and gone, but Boobageddon is eternal! Chapter 3 is still on its ways, and the current week has been managing Scenes and Storyboarding to ensure that a sufficient and satisfactory scene-to-story portion is made up. With Natalia, Jessica, and Elizabeth being featured in the chapter (among others), I would like to develop their characters a bit more and use the introduction as a spring-board for the lewdness to come following their Chapter bits.

With Elizabeth's chapter, I don't intend on a slow burn and will have a full set of erotic scenes, lewds (including actual sex, not just foreplay) planned out; however, I also don't want it to come across as rushed and ill-paced. With that, I am planning on a time-lapse of sorts, so I am working on some scenes to indicate the passage of time which will then lead into the characters being more familiar with the situation once their individual parts come in. Cybil will play a role in this as well!

Overall, Elizabeth's scenes have been coming in nicely and once I get to the lewd parts I will be very excited to share them with everyone when they're completed. Without giving too much away, I definitely want to capture some intense eroticism in her parts, and may or may not feature the trope of time-lapse sex and running out of condoms (eheheh).

Until then I am putting my head down and getting as much done as I can for this! At some point I would like to have some more raw-numbers of what is done so far (i.e. how many renders to expect, overall size, etc.)

Until next week all!

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
Yeah, I held my tongue as well because of the review. I myself loved Satan, so I really am keen to hear an opposing view.
Yeah, I like Satan too, she's one of my favorites. Just the sex scene was total miss for me. Even though from technical point of view everything was good. (model, poses, quality of textures, sounds etc) Mb, whole second meeting with Satan wasn't to my liking... And that's why it annoyed me so much.

Reactions: BraindeadVN

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all,

For this week's update I have some numbers to provide for you in terms of where we are at for the upcoming release! Overall things are steady and moving forward every day, with the Scene portions coming along nicely. I am just about done Elizabeth Day 1 (with some surprises in there), and will be diving into Day 2 later today/tomorrow. I'll provide a rough estimate for numbers once I've shown what's been cooking so far!

To date, for the Chapter 3 introduction there are about 269 (nice) renders - this is about on par with the Chapter 2 introduction, and from a Story perspective, it will cover the reaction of MC's return, what's been happening on Earth, and what Cybil's game-plan is.

From there, Elizabeth will be the first character to have access and currently Day 1 has 118 renders (I estimate about 140ish when it is all said and done) - with Day 2 to contain more filthy and lewd action.

I expect Day 2 to have 140 scenes (which is similar in length / little longer than Lucifer's and Satan's Day 2 scenes in Chapter 2). MC will definitely need to invest into some electrolytes after this update (it has what plants crave).

For a raw number on when the releases is coming out, I cannot say for certain - but as a rough estimate I very much try to get a minimum of 10 - 15 renders done a night. This process also includes all the posing, setting assets, correcting lighting, shadows, and things I very much try to make the game as aesthetically pleasing as I can. On a good, uninterrupted day (i.e. weekends) I get upwards to 30 - 40 renders done from morning to evening (computer stronk!)

I will see how this week goes for progress for a more accurate estimate on the release!

Thanks again as always all, and until next time!

Last edited:

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello everyone,

Apologies for the delay, I had intended on getting an update yesterday but real life called (and I also was caught up quite a bit in a render / development workflow). I am glad to say Elizabeth Day 2 is underway, and I will say the outfit she wears is turning heads. It will be a pretty spicy leadup to the fun parts, and a side of Elizabeth we haven't seen before (oh-lala!)

Things are still trucking along, but Day 2 is the last bit of renders needed before I dive in to code and get the dialogue sorted out. I intend to use this update as an opportunity to push through some long overdue bug, grammar, and quality of life updates (i.e. a skip option for the prologue).

Overall I am happy with how things are, and I have some nice POVs for Elizabeth to appreciate her personalities!

Until next week all!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

It was a somewhat busy week on my end, however I still managed to get things done. Night 2 with Elizabeth is moving smoothly, and I have to say this will be probably some of the most intimate scenes in the game so far! Right now renders are leading up to 24 hours of nonstop... let's just say house-keeping will need an extra big tip after this romp!

In terms of a rough estimate for when the content drops, I would really like to have it out by end of February, or at a minimum have all the scenes rendered and be 80 - 90% in the coding and touchups. I expect to have a spring forward with this next upcoming weekend as I will have some dedicated time to getting some serious hours in.

For date night 2, there is about 90 renders complete (some with some nice movements) and I would guess another 90+ for once a sticky mess starts to get made. There are some very hot things that will happen, so it is exciting to get this out to everyone soon!

Until next week everyone!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

Nothing too exciting to report for this week, more rendering and even more rendering was done! I am going to be doing a checklist for next week's update to give a better idea of where the release is coming and I will be crossing it off as I progress through development.

As for where the last bits stand, I am about 75% through the rendering for the upcoming Elizabeth content. I am enjoying the decision to split the releases on a per-character basis as I don't think I would've been able to give this much attention to the pacing and scenes for the characters had I decided to do an all-chapter release.

In addition to the checklist I am thinking of also doing another poll for the NEXT character to work on and have that run for the week. That way once Elizabeth gets her release (heheh) I will immediately be able to work on the winner of next vote's content and keep the development momentum going. The bonus is the following character releases should be quicker as the Chapter introduction is also being completed along with the Elizabeth Chapter release. Same logic will apply for the LAST character being released as they will have the Chapter 3 conclusion and setup for Chapter 4.

With that, I hope to get this out for everyone to enjoy soon!

Until next week all!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Feb 25: Weekly Update
Hello all,

As mentioned last week I have opened up the poll for supporters to vote on the Character to appear after Elizabeth's content is finished. As a reminder, voting is weighted based on tier, and I will provide a final score once the vote window has closed (1 week from today - March 3rd) - see

With that, where are we at with Elizabeth's content? It's coming along! I thought I'd share what the workspace looks like to make our wonderful content (censored for innocent eyes!), but I am going all in for this upcoming release and hope my time and commitment is reflected in this once it's released. In particular, I am battling with both lighting, and ensuring proper character loops for the animations. It will be very lewd!

In terms of a rough checklist, here is what is left off the top of my head:

- Finish Elizabeth's renders (no solid count, as I find myself adding a little extra because it's hot and adds more to the scene)
- Chapter 3 Introduction dialogue (the lead in from Chapter 2 to where we are at now, and the bits and pieces leading up to the Character selection portion)
- Elizabeth Day 1 and Day 2 dialogue, plus lewd scene dialogues
- Music and Sound Effects
- Random art assets (Day 1 / Day 2 screen is done, just need to make the 'Elizabeth Button so you can press her 'button')
- Gallery Update (add in Elizabeth's new scenes)
- Variables and minor coding
- Backlogged things (Grammatical and spelling check, minor bug fixes)

I'll cross these off / edit the post with an annotation as I chip away over the week / have an updated list for future updates.

Thanks again, I am eager to get this out for everyone's enjoyment!

NotSoTasty

Oct 8, 2022
GIANT off topic while we wait for a new update and this thread is so quite... check SANABI!!!
It's amazing game! I can't stop annoying everyone around me with it. SANABI!
maybe, I too often check this thread, itchio, discord........ Support the dev!

• Red Heart

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

Sorry for the delay, but the results are in for the winner for the next character in Chapter 3!

I suspect two big reasons of why Natalia won... and it's so obvious! Who doesn't love heterochromia on cuties? Also tits. Definitely the tits!

With that, she will get her scenes started once Elizabeth has her release. Speaking of that, how is progress of that you ask? Cybil is here to save the day, pointing out a whopping 626 animated renders and counting for the Chapter 3 introduction into Elizabeth Day 1 and Day 2 content.

I am going to push to get this all released hopefully by the end of March because I don't think I'll survive the temptation to marathon Dragon's Dogma 2 once it releases for very long, but I don't think I want to push off a much anticipated release for that just yet!

The checklist from last week hasn't changed too much, but I suspect once the renders are finished (which are the most time consuming in terms of getting it right) things will move a bit faster since writing and coding don't have much downtime.

In terms of what to expect for Elizabeth's content... well... I've mentioned some things before, but let's just say it'll be a long night! I hope it is well received, as I think it is possibly one of the hottest scenes in the game yet (very spicy!)

With that, I will keep trucking away!

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022

Hello all!

Sorry for the delay, but the results are in for the winner for the next character in Chapter 3!

I suspect two big reasons of why Natalia won... and it's so obvious! Who doesn't love heterochromia on cuties? Also tits. Definitely the tits!

With that, she will get her scenes started once Elizabeth has her release. Speaking of that, how is progress of that you ask? Cybil is here to save the day, pointing out a whopping 626 animated renders and counting for the Chapter 3 introduction into Elizabeth Day 1 and Day 2 content.

I am going to push to get this all released hopefully by the end of March because I don't think I'll survive the temptation to marathon Dragon's Dogma 2 once it releases for very long, but I don't think I want to push off a much anticipated release for that just yet!

The checklist from last week hasn't changed too much, but I suspect once the renders are finished (which are the most time consuming in terms of getting it right) things will move a bit faster since writing and coding don't have much downtime.

In terms of what to expect for Elizabeth's content... well... I've mentioned some things before, but let's just say it'll be a long night! I hope it is well received, as I think it is possibly one of the hottest scenes in the game yet (very spicy!)

With that, I will keep trucking away!

Taking time off for Dragon's Dogma 2 is, if anything, an acceptable reason for a development break. :ROFLMAO:

• Red Heart

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Good evening all,

Late night update, but the day has been spent getting a push for render completion. I am 99% done the renders for Elizabeth now (still have to finish the 'climax' and wrap up) but after that it'll be right into writing and getting some of the code sorted, so we are progressing!

These have to be some of my favorite scenes so far, and I hope everyone enjoys the scenario!

After some sleep and work, tomorrow I will begin converting or editing the scene renders and getting the code prepped for dialogue and the like. These will be my sole focus for this week - as usual I will implement some skips and the like so those who want to speedrun any% to the lewds can do so.

I will also do some retroactive quality of life changes like a skip for the prologue and so forth, as well as some dialogue and grammatical corrections (these will be prioritized AFTER the Chapter 3 content is all laid out and done mind you).

With that, I hope everyone has a great evening, a fantastic start of the week - and thanks again for the patience all. Once this release comes out I hope it reflects the amount of time and effort put into it!

Until next week all!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

I missed the mark for the Sunday update, so here we are!

To get caught up to speed, as I mentioned in last week's update 99.9% of renders are now done and I will be focusing on getting the majority of text and coding implemented. So far all the renders have been converted for filesize optimization (took 8 hours in its entirety!)

Scenes have been loaded into the code, and now I am getting the code sorted out for the character select screen within Chapter 3 and the gallery. I am flipping between Chapter 3 dialogue and fixing some previous grammar and bug fixing. A quick checklist will look like:
  • Chapter 3 dialogue: Introduction
  • Chapter 3 dialogue: Elizabeth Day 1
  • Chapter 3 dialogue: Elizabeth Day 2
  • Prologue: dialogue / grammar correction
  • Chapter 1: dialogue / grammar correction
  • Chapter 2: dialogue / grammar correction
  • Chapter 3 Gallery Update: Elizabeth Scenes
  • Gallery Bug Fixes
  • Chapter 3 coding: Character selection screen
  • Chapter 3 Music selection
  • Chapter 3 Sound effects
  • Chapter 3: Finish last renders / touch up existing ones (as needed)
So with that, the list will get whittled down as progress continues - Chapter 3 (v0.11.10) is on its way!

Until next week!

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes