Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Boobageddon [v0.11.01] [Braindead] - Compressed

Use at your own risk. 4 hours for ~3k webms :HideThePain:

Win/Linux [1,74 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,74 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
Boobageddon-0.11.01
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Jan 14: Weekly Update
Hello all!

Productive week so far - Bonus scene has been officially released to the public (see or the pinned main Chapter 2 release).

Plans are moving forward, and Elizabeth content is being made as we speak! Right now it is still in the Scenes portion of things, but I expect the coding part to go by fairly quickly once I have some of the assets done up (i.e. chapter character select screens, like the ones in Chapter 1 and 2).

Overall the pace has been pretty steady, and I will keep everyone posted once the Chapter 3 release comes closer. In the meantime, I just realized that the game release anniversary is today - so I will try to whip up an extra spicy pinup to share for everyone either today or tomorrow to commemorate gigantic breasts and all the support I've received over the past year!

In the meanwhile, I hope everyone has had a chance to see the bonus scene - I am all ears for feedback and would like to make more (a bit shorter though, but for Lucifer I think it was worth!)

Until next week everyone!

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Why is the protag such a wimp? It's obvious they need him more than he needs them but he just wimps out completely. Do the writers of these games not understand what a backbone is? Where is the option to tell Lt. Smash to go fuck herself? Even dazed and confused I could stand up for myself more than this beta jellyfish.

RDFozz

Apr 1, 2022
Why is the protag such a wimp? It's obvious they need him more than he needs them but he just wimps out completely. Do the writers of these games not understand what a backbone is? Where is the option to tell Lt. Smash to go fuck herself? Even dazed and confused I could stand up for myself more than this beta jellyfish.
Some may credit his behavior to the combination of:
  • Confusion - he's awoke from a coma, finding himself living in a spaceship apparently manned by nothing but women;
  • Being surrounded: he's alone against a military force; rebellion might lead to him being overpowered, tied up, and left without any control over his situation; and/or
  • Being polite: his behavior doesn't seem radically different than it was in the prelude, with his mom and sisters; he may not see a reason to be dramatically rebellious. (As a teen, I was somewhat rebellious for maybe a month: I grew a beard, and stayed out til morning when I missed my curfew (putatively instated so my getting home late wouldn't bother the rest of the household))
Admittedly, I haven't played all that far into the spaceship chapter(s), and your statements may make more sense to me once I do so. As far as I can tell, by your second day of activity, every woman wants to help you get off; why rebel?

PS - hard not to take into account that you've taken your username from a character who's tried to build money, power, and reputation on stolen tech that's futuristic for the time frame he's in, and (if I recall correctly) became a kept man in response to most of that tech being destroyed. Hardly a paragon of alpha masculinity (in my opinion, of course). :)

Darkpro21

Jul 31, 2017
Some of the scenes in the gallery don't unlock after viewing them. For example, I got Dr. Mizuki's and Astaroth's 2nd scene unlocked but the first one isn't. I'm not sure if this is a bug on my end but I could give the save if needed. BraindeadVN Desktop Screenshot 2024.01.15 - 13.47.11.04.png

Reactions: BraindeadVN

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Well... by a day! First post on Patreon was January 14th - and I can't believe time has flown by that quickly. As a big thank you for all the support, from public to patrons, please enjoy some company with Elizabeth, Jessica, and Natalia! They'll be a big feature (heh) in Chapter 3 and onwards, so I think it's appropriate to celebrate with them!

Thank you all for the support, everyone here is keeping the project alive!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Some of the scenes in the gallery don't unlock after viewing them. For example, I got Dr. Mizuki's and Astaroth's 2nd scene unlocked but the first one isn't. I'm not sure if this is a bug on my end but I could give the save if needed. BraindeadVN View attachment 3265829
Thank you for the heads up! I am curious about the Mizuki one - I had thought that was fixed on the Chapter 2 release, but I will investigate again. I will see to the Astaroth gallery bug as well - it should be a simple fix if I remember the issue correctly!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Darkpro21

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
This is where it goes rather than the Renpy folder, replacing the original script.rpy
View attachment 2315456
Aha. so that is the issue. Normally you need to dump a patch into
/gamename/game/
but in this case you need to drop it in
/gamename/game/scripts/

Here is a better file. it is in a 7z compressed file inside the right subfolders

Last edited:

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Massive amounts of the dialog is the MC's inner thoughts, which really breaks immersion.

BoosterGold74

May 22, 2020
Some may credit his behavior to the combination of:
  • Confusion - he's awoke from a coma, finding himself living in a spaceship apparently manned by nothing but women;
  • Being surrounded: he's alone against a military force; rebellion might lead to him being overpowered, tied up, and left without any control over his situation; and/or
  • Being polite: his behavior doesn't seem radically different than it was in the prelude, with his mom and sisters; he may not see a reason to be dramatically rebellious. (As a teen, I was somewhat rebellious for maybe a month: I grew a beard, and stayed out til morning when I missed my curfew (putatively instated so my getting home late wouldn't bother the rest of the household))
Admittedly, I haven't played all that far into the spaceship chapter(s), and your statements may make more sense to me once I do so. As far as I can tell, by your second day of activity, every woman wants to help you get off; why rebel?

PS - hard not to take into account that you've taken your username from a character who's tried to build money, power, and reputation on stolen tech that's futuristic for the time frame he's in, and (if I recall correctly) became a kept man in response to most of that tech being destroyed. Hardly a paragon of alpha masculinity (in my opinion, of course). :)
Say what you want about my comment but NEVER say anything bad about Booster Gold. Manipulating women for money is what a man with a backbone does, it's just equality since women have been doing it since the beginning of recorded history.

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
All the mega links are down :'(

Is this the lastest version of the patch? I can't access the MEGA links on this thread
I think the link should be working now - please let me know if that isn't the case and I'll get another download link setup!

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes