BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all,

So for this week I have been taking it a little easy and getting some of the upcoming Polling and admin side of things setup!
For this update, there's two polls released for supporters in addition to the introduction of a new
Patreon Tier: Metropolis.

The Metropolis tier has limited perks, but will have polling access and a monthly pinup release, in addition to access to patron-supporter discord pages.

In terms of the Polls - there are two currently running: One for the selection of which Sin gets a bonus scene, and the other for selecting which Character will be featured first in Chapter 3.
Polls will run for one week and will close at 11:00AM PST.

As mentioned in the post earlier this week ( ) polling will have the weight of each supporter tier taken into account. I'll be running with these values (and each Tier-Description has been updated to reflect this!)

Neo-Dynasty Tier: 25 Points
Heavenly Saints Tier: 20 Points
Blissful Love Tier: 20 Points
Outer Demon Tier: 10 Points
Coven Witch Tier: 7 Points
Earth Force Tier: 5 Points
Metropolis Tier: 1 Point
Once the poll closes, I'll have the official results done within the day or so, and will have a post following an announcement of the winner!

For this upcoming week I will be starting the introduction portion of Chapter 3 - I hope to have a head start before the polling results the Chapter 3 Character comes in! On top of that it will be getting some flirting back and forth between that and some Chapter 2 related things - otherwise things are planned to go steady!

Until next week all, I am excited to see what the results are!

Last edited:

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Why is it ridiculously big? I mean the game size. Even compressed version is almost 2gb. I don't remember boobagedon being this big
A lot of animated files for each scenes. Even though they are in .webm format, they are just a lot of them.
Still, to me it really adds to the appeal, but I know it is a sizable memory space cost, and download time investment.

• Red Heart
Reactions: BraindeadVN

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Why is it ridiculously big? I mean the game size. Even compressed version is almost 2gb. I don't remember boobagedon being this big
As Heathen mentioned, a lot (if not all at this point) scenes are animated. If I do have time I am considering perhaps a scaled down version where only the h-scenes (and some cutscenes) are animated and the rest are stills. This wouldn't be done for quite a while now, however. At some point I would like to have more accessible versions available, but in the time being the formula will remain the same - that being said, releases moving onwards will be smaller in size as they will be focusing on Character-based releases rather than the entire chapter at once, which will be more forgiving in terms of overall download size and so forth.

is the rest of the game on that ship in the future just talking to the crewmates?
Nope! With the current release there is a change in scenery; but the crewmates will be recurring in the future as well.

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all,

The results are in and the winner for Chapter 3 is Elizabeth! For the bonus scene, Lucifer also won - there will be another round to vote in her outfit and scenario for the bonus update (Voting available to supporters)!

For weekly progress, I have started rendering scenes and working towards getting the introduction started. With the winner of the Chapter, I will start gearing towards getting Elizabeth's content going once the Chapter 3 introduction is done.

As a general recap, I will be following the general development plan found here ( ) .
Generally for the first few weeks it will be dedicated to a lot of rendering and getting the scenes setup, but with the new character-focused release content will come out sooner and more consistently!

For the next Chapter 3 poll, expect the voting options to come with the release of Elizabeth's content down the line. Once her content is getting close to finish I'll have a soft-deadline estimate for the release!
For the bonus content winner, development will start once the scenario poll is complete (deadline for votes is Nov 19th at 11am PST!)
Thanks again everyone! I am excited to get this Chapter's content out, and as usual - expect a lot of gigantic booba content!
Until next week!

TigerWolfe

Engaged Member
Oct 19, 2022

Hello all,

The results are in and the winner for Chapter 3 is Elizabeth! For the bonus scene, Lucifer also won - there will be another round to vote in her outfit and scenario for the bonus update (Voting available to supporters)!

For weekly progress, I have started rendering scenes and working towards getting the introduction started. With the winner of the Chapter, I will start gearing towards getting Elizabeth's content going once the Chapter 3 introduction is done.

As a general recap, I will be following the general development plan found here ( ) .
Generally for the first few weeks it will be dedicated to a lot of rendering and getting the scenes setup, but with the new character-focused release content will come out sooner and more consistently!

For the next Chapter 3 poll, expect the voting options to come with the release of Elizabeth's content down the line. Once her content is getting close to finish I'll have a soft-deadline estimate for the release!
For the bonus content winner, development will start once the scenario poll is complete (deadline for votes is Nov 19th at 11am PST!)
Thanks again everyone! I am excited to get this Chapter's content out, and as usual - expect a lot of gigantic booba content!
Until next week!
Folks do be loving the mommies.

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

For this week we have our winner for the Bonus Scene outfit! With that, I'll introduce Office Lucifer! Who wouldn't want a boss like her...

To keep the scene a surprise I will share the blurb that was included for the vote: "With a magnificent bust, there is no button that can contain her! She is pent up and down to business, and now MC is her apprentice to learn the ropes of her hidden empire! In exchange, maybe MC will give her some of his ropes!"

With that, let's talk about progress for the week! I have been getting the Chapter 3 introduction Storyboarding, Script, and Scenes sorted out so that I can begin working on the Chapter 3 Winner (Elizabeth's) content. Once that is finished and released there will be another poll to decide who will come up next!

In the meantime, I will begin working on the Bonus Scene for Lucifer - this is meant to be a short scene with not a whole lot of dialogue, and jumps right into the action. Once ready, to access the scene it will be readily available on the main menu under "Bonus". All other bonus scenes will be updated and found in that menu as well!

I am looking to get this out fairly quickly, so I will have an update on its state for next week, but like always it will be lewd and exciting for sure!

With that, I hope everyone has a great week - and I will have more news for next week!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all,

For this week I have been working on the Bonus Scene for Lucifer! So far progress is great, and there is a lot of POV and jiggling going on! I am making an attempt to do some more custom animations as well - for now it is simple loops, but I hope to get better and progress to more complex movements and loops, opening up an entire gateway to sexy positions and lewd acrobatics!

There isn't too much Storyboarding or Script for the bonus, so a lot of time has been spent towards rendering and posing Scenes.

Once the Bonus is out, I am immediately switching over to getting the first part of Chapter 3 released. I have some great ideas for the Script and Scenes part of this; and what is planned for Elizabeth (winner of the Chapter 3 vote) will be quite hot indeed!

With that, I hope everyone has an excellent week and I will have more to present for next time!

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes