BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
I don't know if this question has been asked. But I seen another scene that's locked On asteroff Can you help me please.
Hey, thanks for asking! That was an error on my end - the scene that's locked is her foreplay scene before sex (I will have a fix for that next update, but if you had played through the game you aren't missing anything!); It is just a gallery display that I overlooked in the code.

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Good afternoon, hope everyone had an excellent week so far!

I was hoping to have a bit more for this update, but incidentally I actually moved to a different location over the past couple days! Despite this, I was able to get a little bit done earlier in the week amidst a flurry of packing - so the Bonus Scene is still on its way. I am going to work more on it tonight as I have my workstation setup (I still have yet to unpack all my clothes and kitchen-ware; priorities!).

I am still in the process of settling in, but I will still be getting a few hours in every night and then more once I have all my things sorted but I think we are in the smooth sailing parts of this delay.

As I mentioned in the previous update, I am working on doing some custom animation loops - my goal is to have something that is seamless, fluid, and also very hot and lewd so I am working to that end!

With that, I will get back to rendering and keyframing and get some more work done - until next week!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Great game so far( i really hope the MC will stop being whiny and become more badass)
But i have a question : Will there be a possibility to become Evil in the future?:unsure:
Thanks! I'm working on the MC getting more accustomed to the situation their in - they'll become competent and more confident in their role in the story. In terms of evil, I wouldn't say that outright - I guess it depends what evil means. If by evil they may make some selfish or self-serving choices that is a possibility; if by evil you mean a rapey weirdo / corruption trope? Not a chance - I would like to avoid rape, hypnosis, or non-consent as a tag outright, which things like corruption seem to fall under the umbrella of (not always, but often enough to make the distinction).

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello everyone,

Time for the weekly update!

Things have been going well - I am settled into the new place, and getting some nice things done with the Bonus Scene. I am finishing up some custom loops that will lead into the final h-scene, so things will move on a fair bit quicker after this! I am excited for the animation loops and hope everyone enjoys them (there will be about 3 total; variations on the same scene... it will make sense once you see them!) - they are quite involved with a fair bit of arm movement going on, so getting a proper and smooth loop took a bit of work.

The bonus will feature a lot of boob-attention, and I wanted to make sure the final product is top-tier (because Lucifer expects no less!).

Once the renders are done, the rest will be straight-forward (import / clean up dialogue, update main screen to show gallery, sound effects and music).

As always, if there's any questions let me know!

(I want to spoil the entire thing now, but let's let the hype cook for a bit :3 ))

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Choo choo everyone! Wait... subways are quiet... Anyways!

The week has been going well - still getting caught up on some lost development time, but overall things are in a good spot. For the Bonus Scene, the leadup and foreplay scenes are done (they just need to be prepped and converted), which leaves the last hot and heavy part. I think I may have gone overboard, but I think as the first official bonus scene from polls I think that's alright! Future ones may not be as long, but the quality will be the same for scenario and scene (I'll try my best!)
I am cautiously optimistic with how much I can get done for next week, so this will be in the done when it's done category - usually when I hit the coding part and do some of the front-end button creation and menu-ing I will have a better idea of when it will make it to everyone's hands. I would like to have it as a nice end of year thing though!

With that, I will have the next update post for December 23rd as I will be out of town for a little bit, but I will keep everyone in the loop for progress!

Thanks again all, and have a wonderful week!

(For this bonus scene I hope everyone brings a wet suit, because things are going to get messy!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Merry Christmas all!

The elves have been hard at work, and the update is coming along. Some good progress has been done on the bonus, and I am pushing for a release copy to early supporters by the new year. I will be absent for the next couple days, but once I am back I will have time to commit fully to the polish and release of the much anticipated scene with Lucifer.

In the meanwhile, enjoy some of the holiday images here, kick back and relax and have a wonderful holiday season. Take care of your health, be kind to one another, and most importantly - never forget the booba!

I'll be back by the 26th (ish) so I will hit the ground running!

Thanks again everyone, and see you soon!

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
NVM I'm retarded it doesn't override anything.... but its still saying Elizabeth is "landlady" regardless if in main or renpy folder. Does the incest patch not worth then for current version, or? I dunno. Am facepalming IRL now. :FacePalm:

Last edited:

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
NVM I'm retarded it doesn't override anything.... but its still saying Elizabeth is "landlady" regardless if in main or renpy folder. Does the incest patch not worth then for current version, or? I dunno. Am facepalming IRL now. :FacePalm:
The patch is applied to a fresh save, though there is some areas in the beginning where it doesn't work. For the rest of the game it functions well.
There is a new update expected soon, it might be fixed by then.

Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
The patch is applied to a fresh save, though there is some areas in the beginning where it doesn't work. For the rest of the game it functions well.
There is a new update expected soon, it might be fixed by then.
Nevermind, I was legit dumb. I looked one more time at the game/scripts folder and it goes there. Works fine. I've gotten so used to dialogue not being in the "game" folder but the "renpy" one with some devs I got thrown off. :FacePalm:

• Haha
Reactions: HeathenFilth

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Happy New Years all!

Hard to believe that 2024 is right around the corner. I wasn't sure if I wanted to do a year in reflection as it's almost been a year since the official release of Boobageddon (which blows my mind!), but I think I'll save that in the next couple weeks!

I am working on wrapping up the bonus content and I am hoping to have it in early supporter hands within the next day or so (New Years plans pending!)

The bonus is more or less coded, all that needs to be done is adding in the dialogue, sound effects, and music followed by some testing. I would like this to be as easy as a click and drag into the folder so people won't have to download the entire game again to get access to it (I will have an updated link as an all-in-one for those who don't mind re-downloading in its entirety).

I am happy with how this first bonus came out, it is fairly long (just shy of 140 rendered clips) but there is a lot of emphasis on looking at Lucifer's breasts, POVs, foreplay, and action. As a last bit of polish I will go through and re-render any last bits (physics or clipping related, but I have accepted that with the limits of the engine that it won't be something I can remove 100% of the time, but I will try my best to make it as good looking as possible).

Keep your eyes peeled with the early supporter release announcement, and from there the public release will follow shortly after.

In the meantime, have a wonderful New Years - enjoy yourself, take joy in the things you appreciate, drink responsibly, and time spent having fun is never time wasted!

Catch you in 2024!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Good afternoon everyone,

For this week's progress update - the Bonus scene has been released yesterday for Demon Tier and above supporters ( )! Coven supporters will have access Tuesday (January 9th) with public release on Friday (January 12th).

With the Bonus scene complete and released, I am continuing work on Chapter 3. The introduction part is mostly complete, which means I will be able to lead into Elizabeth's content (as the winner of the Chapter 3 character poll!). I am definitely looking forward to producing content for this chapter, and have some spicy things in mind!

Once Elizabeth's chapter has been released I'll be doing another poll for the next Character (I'm suspecting a close race between Cybil and Natalia ;) )

Until then, I hope those who have seen the Bonus have enjoyed it, and I hope everyone who is waiting for access will enjoy it as well!

See you all until Tuesday (for Coven) and Friday (Public)!

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes