BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

For the weekly update I have the winning result for the poll! Let me introduce... Mystery girl! This was a pretty close run, with Jessica coming to a close 1st for this round. Our thicc enigma will receive more details soon, but for now she'll remain under covers (until she invites MC under them with her!)

With that, I had a pretty good weekend in terms of getting scenes rendered for Natalia's content (might've contributed to the delay in weekly update!)

Sufficed to say, things will be pretty hot like Elizabeth's content with some very admirable views! There's going to be a lot of cleanup needed once she's done for the night!

I'll start thinking of soft-deadlines closer to next update, but I am hoping for a solid week as I have a good pipeline setup for the next bout of renders.

Until next week!

PirataS

May 10, 2019
Hah! Been a while since I had played,thus, I donloaded it yesterday so I could read it all again and, damn! You got me with this line! I'm all for it! Boobageddon is peak fiction.
Yippee Ki‐Yay!
1717516635938.png

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Good evening all!

It was a fairly busy week, but productive none the less. Overall the scenes are about 90% done, with a current render amount of 232 animated clips and loops - the last remaining bits are wrapping up Natalia day 2 to an immense climax!

Once all the scenes are done, I'll be getting them prepped for the game and begin sorting out the code and navigating some of the dialogue and order of events (i.e. what may show up if you select Natalia before Elizabeth, or vice versa).

I'm looking forward to getting more banter written between characters, and blasting through the release so it's in everyone's hands sooner than later!

I will see how this week progresses in terms of where the content is at, but I would like to have a soft deadline to work towards announced next week (pending on what I can get done!)

Overall to hype things up a bit, there will be some nice views of the goods and a fair bit of plap plap plap plap that happens!

Until next week all!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Good evening all!

Some steady progress over the week - a fair bit of attention to a particular pose and sequence during a super hot part of night 2 with Natalia. There are a few more renders to be done, but these are the last bit of the intense night, all leading to a super creamy climax! Nat will be sampling fresh from the source on this one!

For numbers, I believe this will end up being just shy of over/under 300 by 10ish renders by the end of this, which puts it in the same wheelhouse as Elizabeth's night. I don't think anyone is ready for when these ladies decide to invite more to the party (but that's a little bit down the line!)

I will likely have the renders finished by this upcoming Sunday (23rd), and from there I will start tossing out some soft dates for a release timeline.

Look forward to some Natalia ahegao in the near future (there will be oodles of it!)

Until next week!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Good evening all!

For this week's development update, I am happy to say renders are now complete. The total split between Natalia's Day 1 and Day 2 is 298 clips, and as I had mentioned in the Discord community I feel that Natalia Day 2 will be hotter than Elizabeth's Day 2 for some!

I'm stoked with how things turned out, and there will be quite the sticky mess afterwards!

In terms of what comes next - I will roll out the development checklist for next week, but I am comfortable to say a soft deadline: I am gunning to get this out before the end of July. My time will be a little limited for the first week, but I want to have things rolled out before I sink my teeth into the Elden Ring DLC (or at a minimum have a lot frontloaded in case a little bit of gameplay turns into a lot of gameplay!)

As a general outline, the next things to be worked on are converting the clips, importing and working on dialogue, setting up code and the gallery, and making the buttons for Natalia's gallery.

Next week keep an eye out for the monthly Metropolis pinup reward as well!

Until next week all!

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes