jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've been trying to recompile the game using the RenPy SDK so that it will run on my 32-bit machine. Unfortunately the file game/scripts/animation/animation.rpy seems to be missing from the game's zip file, and of course the corresponding compiled .rpyc file in the zip is 64-bit and hence the game won't run. If the dev is reading this, I wonder if he'd be kind enough to provide me with a copy of the missing file.
That problem I had with a previous build was solved with BraindeadVN's suggestion that the animation.rpyc file could safely be deleted, but I've now run into a similar problem with the lack of a myscript.rpy file. Could I safely delete myscript.rpyc or failing that I'd be grateful for a myscript.rpy file (even one from an earlier version of the game might work).

• Hey there
Reactions: BraindeadVN

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
Someone DM'd me asking to make it easier to just drop it in the game folder, so here goes:
  1. Download zip file
  2. Unzip into your Boobageddon folder.
  3. Overwrite when prompted (should only overwrite your script.rpy file).
Alternatively unzip anywhere you want and manually copy and paste the 'game' folder into your Boobageddon folder.

You will still need to start a new save if you've started the game without the patch. It is applied on new game, not in the middle of a playthrough.
Essential, thank you :love:

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
That problem I had with a previous build was solved with BraindeadVN's suggestion that the animation.rpyc file could safely be deleted, but I've now run into a similar problem with the lack of a myscript.rpy file. Could I safely delete myscript.rpyc or failing that I'd be grateful for a myscript.rpy file (even one from an earlier version of the game might work).
Hi jahall,

Apologies for the inconvenience - deleting myscript.rpyc should be fine, please let me know if that causes issue!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
I love the game - it definitely has the shiniest boobs I've ever seen. One comment: it can be easy to lose track of how big the boobs are since they are generally compared to other gigantic boobs - some "normal-sized" points of reference may help accentuate the bigness. I love how the sins and family members all have very different personalities.
I think as a rule I made for myself, any character with scenes will always be on the bigger end, but I like the idea of contrasting the size. I made an attempt with that in a less direct way with Elizabeth's content with some NPCs, but I think maybe a more overt way will highlight it even more!

Orangeyouglad

Jul 13, 2023
I think as a rule I made for myself, any character with scenes will always be on the bigger end, but I like the idea of contrasting the size. I made an attempt with that in a less direct way with Elizabeth's content with some NPCs, but I think maybe a more overt way will highlight it even more!
Honestly some of my favorite parts are the sweet moments talking with the different love interests. Nice work, BraindeadVN!

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Boobageddon [v0.11.11] [Braindead]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:
Oct 17, 2019
Hey dev if you're reading this then my question is will you make an APK. Version of this game. I have a really old laptop and while it can play the game it has trouble the character models movement being slowed. If I can run on APk it will run better for me.

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Hi jahall,

Apologies for the inconvenience - deleting myscript.rpyc should be fine, please let me know if that causes issue!
Thanks. After doing that, I was able to recompile the game using the Ren'py 32-bit SDK and to successfully launch it. But when I then produced a build, for some reason it wouldn't run and didn't even produce an error log. Rather than spend time on working out why, I may just play the game from within the Ren'py SDK as that appears to work.

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
I downloaded this a while back, got to around the middle of the Sins part (had just done Astaroth's 2nd scene and was about to move onto the others) and then apparently both forgot about it and deleted it? Thankfully Ren'Py kept my saves so I didn't have to replay through the game again when I noticed it on the Latest Updates page and remembered it was a thing... and I'm glad I did! Time for a "review," except I don't want to have to assign a star rating and this is an easier format to respond to.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I might think of more to type later, but that's most of my main thoughts for now.

EDIT: I remembered one thing really quick - really looking forward to the [lesbian] tag that's in the planned tags!

Last edited:

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Playing Chapter 3, and it's looking good. Natalia and Jessica almost count as flat-chested compared to everyone else in spite of their cup sizes probably being somewhere in the middle of the alphabet! :)

• Haha
Reactions: HeathenFilth
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes