BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Good afternoon all!

For this week's update I have chunked away at the introduction dialogue, and have created / coded and tested the character selection screen for Chapter 3 so all the buttons work and lead to the proper dialogue and scenes.

My current plan is to keep working on the intro dialogue, then dive into the Day 1 Dialogue (where we will have a lovely café date with Elizabeth, which is rudely interrupted by a call from her workplace!!!)

As far as Secondary things, some kind fans and supporters have provided and outlined grammatical feedback for the earlier Chapters, so implementing those changes will come quicker (and for that I am incredibly grateful!)

I will keep updating the checklist below, but my goals for next Sunday is to get as much of the Primaries done, the bulk being dialogue for the most part. I will also spend some time combing some free-to-use options for music and the likes as well (in particular some h-scenes, as I think this chapter will require some 'oomph!')

Primary

Chapter 3 dialogue: Introduction : 80% done
• Chapter 3 dialogue: Elizabeth Day 1
• Chapter 3 dialogue: Elizabeth Day 2
Chapter 3 coding: Character selection screen : Finished and working
• Chapter 3 Music selection
• Chapter 3 Sound effects
• Chapter 3: Finish last renders / touch up existing ones (as needed)

Secondary:
• Prologue: dialogue / grammar correction
• Chapter 1: dialogue / grammar correction
• Chapter 2: dialogue / grammar correction
• Chapter 3 Gallery Update: Elizabeth Scenes
• Gallery Bug Fixes

Thanks again everyone, and I will keep you all posted!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Happy Easter weekend all!

To celebrate, the Bunny Girls of Metropolis have come to get the party started!

For progress over the week, I am still heavily invested in the dialogue and getting all the scenes to line up / adding the proper skip locations. As always, estimates are an approximation, but overall I think the pace is good without going overboard (this is in addition to planning / setting up things for the future as well, and weekly pinups!)

With that, I feel the release is close!

Primary
• Chapter 3 dialogue: Introduction : 95% done
• Chapter 3 dialogue: Elizabeth Day 1: 50% done
• Chapter 3 dialogue: Elizabeth Day 2: 25% done
• Chapter 3 Gallery Update: Elizabeth Scenes

Secondary:

• Gallery Bug Fixes

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Good evening all!

For this week's update I had a fairly productive Saturday (and currently Sunday), so I was able to put a huge dent in the remaining dialogue that is needed to be done. At this point I think it is safe to say a tentative April 14th (give or take) for early release to reach Demon+ supporter's hands, but I will keep everyone updated as things are progressing.

In terms of the level of detail / things I have been working on, the way the introduction and character selection is laid out, certain characters may make cameos in Elizabeth's start. For continuity measures, as players are free to pick whatever character they want to pursue in the story, I am making sure that the right things pop up and are lined up appropriately in the future as well.

An example case may be Event A occurs during Elizabeth's chapter... but what if that event had happened in Natalia's chapter (if a player decided to do Natalia's scenes before Elizabeth's scenes once those come out down the line). So ordering and presenting things has been a bit of a focus, because technically they can be done later on but that is just adding to the tangle if not set up initially.

Basically this is my poorly worded and confusing way of saying I am working on making sure the story and character scenes make sense regardless of who you pick first (once all of them are available in Chapter 3)!

With that, I am getting the remnants of Day 2 dialogue complete, and we'll be seeing a few sides of Elizabeth we haven't seen before!

Primary

• Chapter 3 dialogue: Introduction : 100% Done
• Chapter 3 dialogue: Elizabeth Day 1: 100% Done
• Chapter 3 dialogue: Elizabeth Day 2: 50% done
• Chapter 3 Gallery Update: Elizabeth Scenes (This will be lumped in with the Day 2 dialogue!
(This is just flagging the replay in the code, and making some buttons in photoshop.)

Secondary:
• Gallery Bug Fixes

Until next week all!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
It is pretty late here, so I will make a front-page update tomorrow on the board, but here is the update / patreon page for the Chapter 3: Elizabeth public release. Enjoy all!

The long awaited Elizabeth Chapter content is here! In this release we pick up from the ending of Chapter 2, and reunite with some anticipated characters, but there's always a hitch in plans! Cybil has something cooking, but that leaves plenty of time to spend with Elizabeth! She certainly has a lot of love to give!
========================================
Story / Plot / Characters

686 Animated scenes!
This is split across the Chapter 3 story introductions, and Elizabeth's Day 1 and Day 2 content! By far the most involved set of lewd scenes in the game to date!
Code / UI / Gameplay
  • Added Skip Dialogue option to breeze past the introduction if story isn't that interesting to players!
  • Gallery added for Elizabeth Scenes!
  • Option to skip the Prologue now available as well!
Bug Fixes / Corrections
  • Fixed Astaroth Chapter 2 Foreplay / First Scene
  • Corrected for some grammar / bugfix in Chapter 3 content
========================================

A big thanks to everyone who has waited patiently for this release! I hope Chapter 3 reflects the time and care put into delivering content for fans and supporters, and I hope it is enjoyed! I feel it is one of the spiciest releases to date, but that is just the beginning! There are big plans for the cast, and I am eager to share them in time.

With that, Natalia (by popular vote) is next in line for the Chapter 3 character release. Given the release of the introduction, I can focus strictly on her scenes to speed the process and provide updates as it comes along. I was planning on doing some additional corrections for this release (i.e. v.0.11.12) but I will defer those to Natalia's chapter release (labelled v0.11.20)!

Thanks again everyone for the support!

If you have enjoyed this and the previous Chapters, please consider subscribing - any little bit helps out! But there is no pressure - Releases will always be free, and there will be no pay-walled in-game content ever. Subscribing does have some perks such as access to pinups, early releases, and sneak peeks.

For comments and feedback, please check out the public discord! I would love to hear any comments, criticisms, and feedback so I can continue improving the game!:

For any bugs, errors, or troubleshooting, please let me know in this post or on the public discord above! I am also happy to take DMs through Patreon or Discord as well!

Download Links / Mirrors:
There are two ways to get the Chapter 3 release up and running!

First is the whole game download with Chapter 3 and all content included.
The Second is JUST the Chapter 3 content, which can be copied and pasted into the appropriate folder (just make sure to say 'Yes' to overwrite files!).

V. 0.11.11 PC Megaupload:

V. 0.11.11 Mac Megaupload:

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
so mega has killed the i patch anywhere else to down load it or will the old one i still have work?
UPDATE: The patch link in OP is now working, but same instructions as below, just start from step 2.
Well, sure.
  1. Right-click and 'Save Link As...' on the script.rpy file below
  2. Open up Boobageddon-Vx.xx.xx\game\scripts\
  3. Drop the script.rpy file there
  4. Override
  5. Start new save if you didn't already have the patch applied on your current save.

Last edited:

disGrease

Dec 12, 2023
Well, sure.
  1. Open up Boobageddon-Vx.xx.xx\game\scripts\
  2. Drop the script.rpy file there
  3. Override
  4. Start new save if you didn't already have the patch applied on your current save.
Alternatively: Do step 1, open the script.rpy file and change the following
define uncensor_patch = False​
to
define uncensor_patch = True​
Then do step 4.
how do i download that file? doesnt let me x.x

maybelaterd00

Aug 9, 2021
Well, sure.
  1. Right-click and 'Save Link As...' on the script.rpy file below
  2. Open up Boobageddon-Vx.xx.xx\game\scripts\
  3. Drop the script.rpy file there
  4. Override
  5. Start new save if you didn't already have the patch applied on your current save.
Alternatively: Do step 1, open the script.rpy file and change the following
define uncensor_patch = False​
to
define uncensor_patch = True​
Then do step 4.
thank you very much i will save the file

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes