quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
Congratulations on the update. For the most part it was pretty solid.
Loved the fact we got some lewd content with our resident witch.
Also really liked the tail twitching during Azazael (Envy) scenes.
Asmodeus was probably the hottest scene. Cause of the major sucking action if you know what i mean.
Favorite though was probably Astaroth's. Always a fan of shy muscle girls.
I also like the few lines of dialogue if you decide to skip the story or not lewd any of the sins.
"Did you just sit there and watch tv the whole time?" I think someone watched my biography.

Keep up the good titty work.

P.S I vote for natalie content first.

Croosby86

Mar 21, 2020
Development: So this has taken a bit longer than I had anticipated! With my initial start into Chapter 2, I was hoping for a 4-month release cycle - but juggling a healthy balance between development, work, and life is something I try to keep in mind. Even with some delays, I feel the level of content in this release is quite high and I hope my efforts translated well!
With that being said, I believe there will be some much needed adjustments to be done with the release schedule to avoid any longer than needed delays, and to ensure a couple things! One is to prevent burnout. Lack motivation and creativity comes from overdoing things, and too many projects disappear simply because the passion gets overwhelmed by stress and fatigue. I have to admit, there were points where I was close (not to abandon the project as a whole!) - but rather it started to feel like a chore and less of a joy to do.

Yo dev, you can't just scare me like that with you almost losing motivation and creativity, my soul almost died. But i understand being fatigued and whatso. I really loved this update. Try to take care of yourself, hmm?

This is seriously my fav game.

Last edited:

Krylo Zagato

May 23, 2019
The game is interesting, but I'm running into a problem with the constant animation. My CPU is at 40% to 70% usage even with characters just standing there slightly swaying back and forth and blinking. It's making a lot of heat and I'm worried about my laptop staying hot for a long period of time. I don't have this concern with other games as there is normally non-animation scenes in between the animated scenes where my laptop can cool down some. The models are hot, and the story was interesting (I only made it to the start of the sandbox when I typed this message), but I'm not sure if I should continue the game.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
The game is interesting, but I'm running into a problem with the constant animation. My CPU is at 40% to 70% usage even with characters just standing there slightly swaying back and forth and blinking. It's making a lot of heat and I'm worried about my laptop staying hot for a long period of time. I don't have this concern with other games as there is normally non-animation scenes in between the animated scenes where my laptop can cool down some. The models are hot, and the story was interesting (I only made it to the start of the sandbox when I typed this message), but I'm not sure if I should continue the game.
If you can risk the heat, I recommend pushing forward! :love:

• Wow
Reactions: BraindeadVN

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Hi jahall,

You might be able to get away with not including the animation.rpyc file - all the relevant code for animations are managed in the:

chapter01_animations.rpy
chapter02_animations.rpy
prologue_animations.rpy

(I think the old animation.rpyc was just a leftover from the initial prologue before I started sorting by chapter, so it shouldn't have anything on it)

Give that a go, if you have not yet!
Thanks. I'll try deleting the file and see what happens.

Reactions: BraindeadVN

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
Hi jahall,

You might be able to get away with not including the animation.rpyc file - all the relevant code for animations are managed in the:

chapter01_animations.rpy
chapter02_animations.rpy
prologue_animations.rpy

(I think the old animation.rpyc was just a leftover from the initial prologue before I started sorting by chapter, so it shouldn't have anything on it)

Give that a go, if you have not yet!
I deleted that, and also game/scripts/myscript.rpyc which also turned out to lack a corresponding .rpy file, and now the game loads OK. I haven't had time to play the new content yet, but the omens seem good. Thanks for your help!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
*KNOCK KNOCK*
TRICK OR TREAT!

Oooooh! Two spooky witches at the door! Shall you treat them... or shall they trick you?! Maybe Cybil and Sybella will treat you instead! It seems like they're ready to give a hand...!

Wait... what's that in the distance...?!

Happy Halloween everyone! Have a spooky and frightful evening!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Show less
Hello!
I hope everyone's week is going excellent so far. As I mentioned in the weekly update post, there will be some changes in the release schedule, which I think will be for the better!

For the past 3 releases, the updates were fairly sizable - but with the downside of a fairly long wait in-between releases. I would like to change this and have a more consistent stream of content coming out over a shorter period of time. One thing that I think will work well is releasing content on an individual character basis!
This will work in the sense that once the chapter introductory portion is complete, players are provided a hub-selection screen for the character scenes they can select. In the new release schedule, one character from that hub will be available (sexy scenes and all), and more would be introduced over time until the chapter is complete and the conclusion / lead in to the next chapter is setup.

Here is where the Polls comes in! I would like to release a poll for the upcoming Chapter 3 with a selection of Characters, and it will be you - the supporters - who will be able to vote in who gets their content first! This will continue until the last character is included in the hub - and from there we can repeat the process again for the following chapter.
But wait - there's more! I would also like to provide bonus scenes that are little 'side events' that jump straight to the lewdness for previous chapter characters. So in this case, there will be a Poll running for all the Sins in Chapter 2: the winner gets an extra sex scene added to the bonus menu located on the main screen menu!

So...

How will polling work with tiers? Glad you asked!

The planned voting weights will be as such:
Neo-Dynasty Tier: 25 Points
Heavenly Saints Tier: 20 Points
Blissful Love Tier: 20 Points
Outer Demon Tier: 10 Points
Coven Witch Tier: 7 Points
Earth Force Tier: 5 Points
And the newly planned Metropolis Tier: 1 Point
(Metropolis will be an upcoming 1$ USD Tier that will have access to voting, and receive limited Patreon rewards - details on the release).

*Note: these aren't set in stone yet, but I will aim for having these added to the Tier descriptions sometime Saturday / Early Sunday before the Weekly Update post - I am happy to hear any further suggestions though!

So with that - the first official Poll will be occurring November 5th where two polls will be present:
(1) Who is your favorite Sin of Chapter 2 for the Bonus Scene!
(2) Who will appear first in Chapter 3 for Character Scenes!

Thanks again everyone, and I'll have another post in the next coming days!

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes