yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Boobageddon-0.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: BraindeadVN

H2R

Jul 9, 2020
I will need to look into this one, I'm not sure why it would continue causing issues. Essentially all the patch does is replace a FALSE to a TRUE statement, so if it did copy over and overwrite the original script.rpy file it should carry over. One thing I am thinking might be the problem is the original "FALSE" info is cached, but if you scroll backwards a bit and retread some dialogue its should replace it with the TRUE statements. I'm not a programmer, so I don't know if this is a surefire fix but I will look into it a bit more once I get this release out should the problem persist!
it's not working for me either

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Hmmm this might be a stupid ass question but can this game run smooth on a 5600g CPU. I don't have dedicated GPU yet.
Not a dumb question at all - I am not 100% sure, but based from some previous posts there may be some performance issues as the visuals can be a little intensive (they are all rendered to 60fps); that being said I am unsure of their specific hardware either. If your integrated graphics is beefy enough, I think you should be fine though.

illogicallity

Jun 22, 2023
"1457 Animated scenes!" would imply you have 1457 scenes that are animated. I'm guessing what you meant is that your animations have 1457 renders. More helpful to list the amount of still renders(non-animated renders) and just tell the players how many animations you've made so that we have a better idea of how much content is in the release.

decade789

Jan 19, 2019
Not a dumb question at all - I am not 100% sure, but based from some previous posts there may be some performance issues as the visuals can be a little intensive (they are all rendered to 60fps); that being said I am unsure of their specific hardware either. If your integrated graphics is beefy enough, I think you should be fine though.
Thanks I can see that the graphics of this game is similar to Honey Select. Which is very graphic intensive to be honest. I'll just wait for my gpu money to arrive first.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Boobageddon [v0.11.00] [Braindead] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 1.6Gb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Android Port Updated..

• Red Heart

LukeRY

Jun 23, 2021
Unofficial Patched Android port for Boobageddon (0.11.00) with alternative save location
( Internal Storage/Documents/LukeRay/com.lr.boobageddon), i.e no need to worry about saves. Saves will remain intact after uninstall.

Features: Testing out my new code. So there are lots of new features included now. Didn't get enough time to test the full game yet. Let me know if you face any issues.
Usual Gestures enabled, Delete Saves, Quick Menu(Enable/Disable/Toggle),Textbox Transparency slider, Dialogue Text Size Slider, Name Text Size Slider, Choices Text Size Slider, Font Size Scaling, Text Outline Width Slider, Multiple Text Outline Color choices(added 4 outline colors),TextBox Height Slider, Font size scaling,Performance mode, Tearing, Force FPS mode.

Note:
Ignore false virus alert from Google Play scanner. It is flagging every ports with alternative save location above renpy 7.5.

Grant storage permissions when opening it for the first time.

Link:

Size: 1.7 gb

Appreciate my ports??? Want to buy me a coffee????

My Other Ports

Last edited:

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
ok this one is nice, it require a real dedication to not make thicc girls in ilusion games not clipping at all.

ps: maybe you want to try some skin overlays, there are many who improve the models drastically

jahall

Feb 20, 2019
I've been trying to recompile the game using the RenPy SDK so that it will run on my 32-bit machine. Unfortunately the file game/scripts/animation/animation.rpy seems to be missing from the game's zip file, and of course the corresponding compiled .rpyc file in the zip is 64-bit and hence the game won't run. If the dev is reading this, I wonder if he'd be kind enough to provide me with a copy of the missing file.

• Red Heart

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
I've been trying to recompile the game using the RenPy SDK so that it will run on my 32-bit machine. Unfortunately the file game/scripts/animation/animation.rpy seems to be missing from the game's zip file, and of course the corresponding compiled .rpyc file in the zip is 64-bit and hence the game won't run. If the dev is reading this, I wonder if he'd be kind enough to provide me with a copy of the missing file.
Hi jahall,

You might be able to get away with not including the animation.rpyc file - all the relevant code for animations are managed in the:

chapter01_animations.rpy
chapter02_animations.rpy
prologue_animations.rpy

(I think the old animation.rpyc was just a leftover from the initial prologue before I started sorting by chapter, so it shouldn't have anything on it)

Give that a go, if you have not yet!

Reactions: BunnyB10

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Show less
Hello all!
What a week! Chapter 2 release and I am getting caught up on loads of different things. As I mentioned in my previous post, I wanted to do a retrospective of the development from Chapter 1 to Chapter 2 and what to expect in the short and long-term!

First things first: This has been a blast to create, and I am very thankful for all the support and enthusiasm this goofy and lewd game has brought. I look forward to continuing the story onward and showcasing even more lewd and titantic-titty content!

Development: So this has taken a bit longer than I had anticipated! With my initial start into Chapter 2, I was hoping for a 4-month release cycle - but juggling a healthy balance between development, work, and life is something I try to keep in mind. Even with some delays, I feel the level of content in this release is quite high and I hope my efforts translated well!
With that being said, I believe there will be some much needed adjustments to be done with the release schedule to avoid any longer than needed delays, and to ensure a couple things! One is to prevent burnout. Lack motivation and creativity comes from overdoing things, and too many projects disappear simply because the passion gets overwhelmed by stress and fatigue. I have to admit, there were points where I was close (not to abandon the project as a whole!) - but rather it started to feel like a chore and less of a joy to do.

Thankfully I was able to take a little time off, and come back with a fresh perspective - I would like this to occur more often! To help accommodate this change, I will be switching up how content is delivered!
The plan will still be in a 'Chapter' based delivery; however, rather than developing and releasing all chapter characters at once I will be breaking it up into individual character releases. The benefits of this are:
  • More manageable development on my end of things
  • In theory, more frequent, albeit smaller, updates (they'll still be complete from start to finish with lewd scenes and all that!)
  • Opportunity for more user engagement (Voting for character release schedules!)
  • More focus on individual characters - rather than focusing on 6 - 7, it will be the one... I would like to have even spicier h-scenes and lewd situations in the game!
So, how will this look in practice? Well... not too much different than the way things currently are. For Chapter 3, the next update will have an introduction section which will then lead into the part where players can pick the scenes they want. Instead of having all 6+ available, it will be the one for that update (either selected through voting or other means). There will be a "SAVE HERE" warning so that progress can be preserved as the updates release characters up until the Chapter is finished.

Things to come: Chapter 3 will be featuring Elizabeth, Natalia, Jessica, Cybil, and more - a little slice of normalcy in the crazy events of the previous chapters! I am looking forward to developing this one, and I hope everyone else is too! As mentioned, I would like to do a Patron-based voting system.
With this system I would like to use it for selecting Bonus Scene production and Character Selection for the Chapter updates. This will all be detailed on the later voting post since this one is getting a bit lengthy. Your homework until then is to check out Chapter 2 and choose your favorite Sin!

To-Do List: So far the release has been stable! I have been brought to attention on a gallery bug which will be addressed in a later patch. Among this patch I will also do some additional grammatical and spelling checks, and fixing any minor scenes that may have some glitches and / or clipping.
Short-Term: I'll be taking a little time off to chip away at the bugs and corrections before doing a patch release. I will be diving into Chapter 3 shortly after, and will be providing a Roadmap post like ( to detail the next steps, Character selection and so forth!

Appreciation: It can't be overstated how awesome everyone is for supporting the project. I am happy with how things are progressing, but I am always in the search for improvement. I think next Chapter and the characters within will be bombastic and there will be a lot of lewd content to go with it! With that, I will wrap this up with a 'Thank You!' and 'See you next week!'

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes