Budman 1959

Apr 4, 2022
The wincest patch isnt working, he is calling her Elizabeth and is thinking to himself she is his landlady. I assume the patch is supposed to change that.
It does work go to your patch and open it copy the both scripts files then paste them in your script file it should tell you to replace them do it then go back to the patch file open it again and delete them should work mine did.

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
The wincest patch isnt working, he is calling her Elizabeth and is thinking to himself she is his landlady. I assume the patch is supposed to change that.

This is where it goes rather than the Renpy folder, replacing the original script.rpy
1673874316903.png

Moosica

Dec 7, 2021
One wonders how they even manage to stand on their feet. You can like big breasts, but no! Too much is too much! I'm going to have nightmares about it... that's for sure!
This game is not for me, there are only women with huge breasts.
Good continuation to DEV for this game which is of a ridiculousness without name...

kz7419

Jul 20, 2021
This must have been put together on quite some rig. If the dev is reading, congratulations.
Just to point out at an early stage but please don't take amiss:
would of have; could of have; should of have etc.
pejorative prerogative
Looking forward to next chapters!

• Red Heart
Reactions: BraindeadVN

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Good morning all,

Thanks for checking out the game so far, I hope everyone has enjoyed the assets - and thank you to all who have provided feedback, it is valuable! This is my first time doing anything involving Ren'py or VN style work, so I would love to hear any compliments, criticisms, or general feedback that can make the story/game better moving forward.

In terms of what to expect for tags, content, and things of that nature for the future / main story you can expect the following:

• Creampies / multiple rounds / general lewdness
  • Optional pregnancy (this will be laid out fairly clear in the decision trees/story progression)
  • Harem, multiple girls, and things like that
  • Potential breast expansion (pushing things to the limit already!)
And to disappoint those who may be hopeful for certain things, here is what will not be included or part of the main story / game:
  • NTR / Infidelity / Cuckoldry / general misery
  • Futa / Dickgirls
  • Bestiality
  • Ugly bastard
  • Sharing / MMF / more men than women
  • Non-Consent (i.e. sleeping pills, etc.)

In a sense, pretty vanilla but the goal is to make things as smutty and lewd as possible without having typical lewdness tropes (i.e. the thicc housewife cheats on husband due to stupid reasons).

As this is a prequel / sampler of the story to establish setting / plot, and so forth, choices are currently non-existent; moving onward, I would like to have more dialogue options, branching decisions, and things that impact the story in some what shape or form.

I would also like to underpromise and overdeliver, rather than the opposite so things will start off slowly but thoroughly as it is only myself working on this.

This will strictly be a VN as I am still inexperienced in Ren'py to take on something such as a sandbox style game, but I am hoping to provide enough options and variety to keep things interesting.

Thanks again!

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
Good morning all,

Thanks for checking out the game so far, I hope everyone has enjoyed the assets - and thank you to all who have provided feedback, it is valuable! This is my first time doing anything involving Ren'py or VN style work, so I would love to hear any compliments, criticisms, or general feedback that can make the story/game better moving forward.

In terms of what to expect for tags, content, and things of that nature for the future / main story you can expect the following:

• Optional pregnancy (this will be laid out fairly clear in the decision trees/story progression)
And to disappoint those who may be hopeful for certain things, here is what will not be included or part of the main story / game:
  • Futa / Dickgirls
  • Bestiality
  • Ugly bastard

In a sense, pretty vanilla but the goal is to make things as smutty and lewd as possible without having typical lewdness tropes (i.e. the thicc housewife cheats on husband due to stupid reasons).

As this is a prequel / sampler of the story to establish setting / plot, and so forth, choices are currently non-existent; moving onward, I would like to have more dialogue options, branching decisions, and things that impact the story in some what shape or form.

I would also like to underpromise and overdeliver, rather than the opposite so things will start off slowly but thoroughly as it is only myself working on this.

This will strictly be a VN as I am still inexperienced in Ren'py to take on something such as a sandbox style game, but I am hoping to provide enough options and variety to keep things interesting.

Thanks again!
Pregnancy and breast expansion my favourite tags)

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
Good morning all,

• Futa / Dickgirls
  • Bestiality
  • Ugly bastard

Thanks again!

Jul 3, 2021
It does work go to your patch and open it copy the both scripts files then paste them in your script file it should tell you to replace them do it then go back to the patch file open it again and delete them should work mine did.
Thanks my bad, I thought the file was supposed to go in the /game folder. Working fine now.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
The game desperately needs less shiny skins on the characters...they look constantly sweaty

and

a dialogue-box opacity thingy(i don't know the name) but have a black background under the dialogues would help.

the art style...is extremely over the top, MC looks like...half-alien, with his jaw you can slice some ham or something, still soooo pointy XD

but for a first release, the game has potential ^^

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes