BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

Thank you for the patience! I was away for the weekend and was just able to get the update all sorted and ready!

I do not have too much to go over for this week (it was a little shorter in the amount of time I could put into working on the project), but I am still on track for a mid-late August release.

For a little insight behind the scenes, I generally try to put in 3 - 4 hours a day at least for Monday - Friday, and if there isn't any personal/social things occurring (can't be working on booba games all the time... yet!) I will typically spend a good portion of the weekend planning scenes, posing and rendering.

As for what is going on for this week, I would like to start getting deep into the Sins and prepping their Scenes and getting some foundational stuff organized. This is where supporters and followers can take advantage of some feedback via Discord (or DMs!) - as I am planning out some of the sexy scenes, I am keen in hearing about what people are interested in terms of positions, views, and so forth!

Just to be extra clear, this is not asking for specific kinks - but rather what people would like for poses and POVs!

With that, I will leave you to the devices of Satan... she might bully so be warned!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

Nothing tremendously exciting for this week's update - still rendering Scenes and working on Story, but I am hoping to have things move along quicker soon! For a little background info, the past while has been involved around a scene with 7+ characters, with idle animations, shots of conversation and so forth, so the render times have been longer than usual!

Beyond that, nothing else to report but I feel that once this initial bit is complete the rest will quickly follow afterwards!

With that, I will leave everyone in the hands of Carnivale - she has a wicked appetite, and is always looking for more!

Until next week!

=======================================================

Also, as a general question to followers of the thread - are these weekly update posts any bothersome and / or spammy? Any input is nice!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and / or have a great start of the week!

Elenmir

Mar 25, 2020
Also, as a general question to followers of the thread - are these weekly update posts any bothersome and / or spammy? Any input is nice!

Enjoy the rest of your weekend and / or have a great start of the week!
I have the thread on watch so I get the notifications and enjoy seeing your updates every week, I don't see it as annoying or spammy. I think the updates make it clear you care about the game, and want to stay interactive with/informative to the community, which is always a good thing. I appreciate them for the knowledge that the game is still being worked on by someone with enthusiasm for it, so thank you for the game and the passion behind it.

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Good evening all!

Hope the weekends have been great! For this update, I was wrapping up the larger Scene which has been an ongoing for the last while. With this part near conclusion, I will be moving on to other renders. For some reference to Chapter 1, I will be delving into the Character selection scenes now for Chapter 2 - so renders will be moving a fair bit quicker. At this current pace and amount, I am expecting Chapter 2 to have more renders than Chapter 1!

Characters that will be selectable for scene in Chapter 2 will be:

Pride
Sloth
Wrath
Gluttony
Envy
Lust
Greed
Cybil

So I hope that everyone is stoked for this upcoming cast!

To wrap up the update, I will leave you with Asmodeus - beware her lustful touch, as you may meet your end with a smile on your face!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

Time for another update - things are steady and I am getting some serious rendering done (lots of Scenes). To date there are about 450 completed animated renders done, with a decent pace going. I am expecting to break 1000 for this update at the current workflow! As it stands, I think there will be a lot more PoV than Chapter 1, but almost all the shots done are emphasized on highlighting the... assets... of the cast members (PoV or not!)!

In terms of what to expect for the story... Cybil will play a large part in the story, and there will be a bit of characterization and scenes with her - she will be a recurring character for many of the Chapters!

Lastly, there are only a handful of Sins left for character previews so once those are finished, and I would like to have an example of what to expect for upcoming characters in the future Chapters - example as shown here , except I would like to update Chapter 3 and preview 4 and 5.

With that, I will leave you all with the Sin for this week. While I am not a greedy person, our featured guest certainly makes that up for all of us!

Take care all!

stickypicky

Apr 13, 2020
I hope to have some variety with each Chapter cast, so I wouldn't rule it out! :sneaky:
I also aim to have recurring Characters, so it won't be just a one and done deal either
Wonderful, variety is a really good thing especially as the game grows, i wish u good luck and i know this game will do well

• Red Heart
Reactions: BraindeadVN

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all,

Another weekly update!
I am still getting a lot of Scenes done, but I can certainly say that this Chapter will have more renders than Chapter 1. The pace has been very good with how much I can get done per day (I typically aim for a minimum of 10 animated render sequences per day) and over the past week and a bit I have been ranging from 20 - 30. There is still a fair bit to go, but I am still gunning for an end of August release. As things get closer to the date I will be posting a checklist of the last remaining things to be done before the release!

For today, I will be a little envious of those who get long weekends and I think Azazael supports the sentiment!
One more week and we will be finished meeting the Sins!

Until next time!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all,

Thanks again for another week! It has been pretty productive on my end as I had some surprise extra time to work on the Chapter 2 update (This has put me ahead 2 - 3 days for sure!). In terms of what still needs to get done is lengthy, but it will go by quickly as I work through my list - but for now I am aiming to finish off a couple more story-related renders and I will be diving into the h-scenes.

To give an idea of what to expect for those - it will be similar to a layout in Chapter 1 (pick and choose your scenes!), but I will be featuring an emphasis on certain... attributes... of the Chapter 2 characters. With the sheer jump in stats, there will be an immense amount of jiggling and pounding, so I predict a lot of seismic alerts!

In terms of Soft deadlines, I am aiming for an end of August release - and I will be looking into providing a Chapter-Specific download for those who already have the game and do not want to get the entire game again.

With that, I would like to think I am doing a good job - but in terms of Pride I will leave that in the caring hands of our resident and Sinful expert!

Until next week all!

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
For the seven deadly sins for looks I would rate them

1 Astaroth - I like the red skin and her outfit. It will be interesting to see what her sex scenes are like. Especially if she acts sloth like during sex. Well have to take the lead on in this situation.
2. Azmodeus - Always a sucker for the hair over the single eye style. Maybe she'll enjoy a simple headpat.
3. Lucifer - Gotto love the motherly figure and attitude. Perhaps the milfiest of milfs.
4. Satan- Nipple pasties for the win. (Obligatory Dana Carvey church lady line here)
5. Azazael - Great outfit and she has the cute girl look. Maybe she'll be the envy of the party with our help.
6. Nocturna - Sexy outfit and stockings. She screams femdom. Maybe she'll scream our name eventually.
7. Carnivale - This lady is a veritable schmorgasboard-orgasboard. Cant wait to see her gorge on our pe ........ rsonality.

Can't wait to ride this demon train.

• Red Heart

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
They say Lucifer is called the lightbringer.

Cause she brings a light in my pants.

Heyo!
She makes me Light-headed :sneaky:

For the seven deadly sins for looks I would rate them

1 Astaroth - I like the red skin and her outfit. It will be interesting to see what her sex scenes are like. Especially if she acts sloth like during sex. Well have to take the lead on in this situation.
2. Azmodeus - Always a sucker for the hair over the single eye style. Maybe she'll enjoy a simple headpat.
3. Lucifer - Gotto love the motherly figure and attitude. Perhaps the milfiest of milfs.
4. Satan- Nipple pasties for the win. (Obligatory Dana Carvey church lady line here)
5. Azazael - Great outfit and she has the cute girl look. Maybe she'll be the envy of the party with our help.
6. Nocturna - Sexy outfit and stockings. She screams femdom. Maybe she'll scream our name eventually.
7. Carnivale - This lady is a veritable schmorgasboard-orgasboard. Cant wait to see her gorge on our pe ........ rsonality.

Can't wait to ride this demon train.
I am hoping there will be a lot of favourites in this Chapter, I am aiming for each one to be endearing in their own way -all of them with their own sexy scenes as well! The train won't stop in Chapter 2, and they'll be reappearing in later updates too (as with Earth Force and other characters)

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all,

Time for the week update! So far things are marching along, so I will start off with a checklist that I will be knocking off for each update:

Game and Lewd Scenes:
Introduction: Done
Character Introductions: Done
Satan lewds: Done
Lucifer lewds: In Process
Asmodeus lewds: In Process
Carnivale lewds: In Process
Nocturna lewds: In Process
Astaroth lewds: In Process
Azazael lewds: In Process
Cybil lewds: In Process
Chapter Wrapup: In Process
Asset and Coding Related:
Photoshop / Creating Menu and Gallery Thumbnails
Create Gallery Menu
Update Main Menu for Bonus Scenes Menu (for bonus content via poll after this update!)
Adding in dialogue and story writeup
Convert and optimize video clips
Compile and Release!

So there's still a bit to do - and I am putting in a fair share of time to get it ready within the 4-month schedule. I am aiming for an early supporter release for August 29th (not a promised date, but what I am pushing for) as it will land the public release on the Sunday of September 3rd. I will still reserve a week to ensure I can get as solid release as I can, so keep that in mind! I will have more information about this once it rolls closer towards that time, but there is still 16 days between now and my goal.

In the meantime, attached is an image of the Characters that will be featured in the upcoming chapters. As you can see, Chapter 4 will be split into two parts - and I will be rethinking on how I will be delivering content once Chapter 3 is released. As of now, I would like to have a little faster releases that also jives with how I have the story and content delivery setup. I have something in mind, and I will be trying it out for Chapter 4 as there will be a lot of characters featured in this, so I think splitting will make things a bit saner!

Thanks again everyone, and see you next week!

quinfax

Jun 4, 2018
I think getting more smaller updates out will keep your game in the minds eye. This will hopefully lead to more eyes on it and more supporters. Chapter 3 should be a big one cause the incest fans will get more of what they want and that will pull more people here. Also splitting it up will give you more time to relax with a release and not stress about the big update.

• Red Heart

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
I think getting more smaller updates out will keep your game in the minds eye. This will hopefully lead to more eyes on it and more supporters. Chapter 3 should be a big one cause the incest fans will get more of what they want and that will pull more people here. Also splitting it up will give you more time to relax with a release and not stress about the big update.
I definitely agree with that! I will make steps to doing that for Chapter 4 as I have some plans for Chapter 3 that involve a certain holiday theme... (Elizabeth as Santa MILF!). Doing smaller releases will also be a great help and allow for some more frequent breaks. As a starting game, I think having a large sum of content for newer people to enjoy is great but unless I can suddenly do this full-time (which I almost sort of am), I don't think I will be able to keep up this pace so a change is definitely in order!

Reactions: BunnyB10
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes