BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Happy Sunday all,
For this week I've gotten a decent bit done, so I will leave it to just the "To-Do" list:
To Do:
  • - Dialogue and Scenes + Adding SFX (Lots to work through here, but it's coming along)
- Once all the dialogue is done, I'll be passing through for another round of edits,
grammar, and spelling checks
  • - Music Selection (I would like to get some more music to fit the theme, but music is funnily enough some of the larger file sizes, so I will likely start reusing some of the better tracks as the Chapters progress.)
  • - Optional / If Time: Getting the journal setup. I have a temporary one set up that will send players to the "Coming Soon!" Screen (who doesn't like looking at Elizabeth in a swimsuit?!) -but I would like to have something fleshed out as a recap sort of deal. I'm just debating how complicated I would like it to be, or just a simple text recap in bullet/highlight points + a pinup picture or asset to go with it. I'll likely play around with this after the update as it isn't an essential, and I am not keen on delaying for something that can potentially break and/or isn't essential.
I hope everyone had an excellent week, and I am hoping to have some fantastic news in the next update.

Until then!

dunno6988

Aug 23, 2020
Game is unplaybale cpu jumps to 90% on any animated scenes either it is sex scenes or just standing. Please give us option to limit fps for animated scenes. As my nvidia card doesn't seem to limit them, becasue this insane cpu jump only happens for unlimited setting set for fps range. Renpy should provide more settings for animated scenes.

Reactions: BraindeadVN

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Game is unplaybale cpu jumps to 90% on any animated scenes either it is sex scenes or just standing. Please give us option to limit fps for animated scenes. As my nvidia card doesn't seem to limit them, becasue this insane cpu jump only happens for unlimited setting set for fps range. Renpy should provide more settings for animated scenes.
Hi, I am sorry to hear that. Unfortunately the game uses pre-rendered 60fps scenes as .webm, and I do not believe there is a way to change that as an in-game option. The only solution I can do on my end is re-rendering the scenes and provide a 30fps alternative, but that isn't something I can do immediately, nor guarantee a fix in performance either.

Potentially at a later date I can provide a more accessible version of Chapter releases (so same content but all redone as 30fps instead).

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

For this weeks update, here's what I've gotten done:
Scene Dialogue and variables:
  • - Chapter introduction! This part was a bit of a story-dump, however I took measures to include the option to skip over these things for players who aren't interested at all. I did want to have some internal consistency in the game though, so I took steps to have skipping dialogue as something that a character might reference down the line, just for immersion purposes!
  • - Asmodeus character introduction (similar to Chapter 1, when you first speak to a character once the option to select them is available); I am hoping to get her h-scenes sorted tonight as well. The most time consuming thing is making sure the variables aren't flagging properly (which incidentally was something that occurred with Cheryl and Naomi last chapter I believe - this has been fixed and will be included in this release, but I will include the details in the release notes when it happens!)
To Do:
  • - Dialogue and Scenes + Adding SFX (Lots to work through here, but it's coming along)
  • - Once all the dialogue is done, I'll be passing through for another round of edits,
  • - Music Selection (I would like to get some more music to fit the theme, but music is funnily enough some of the larger file sizes, so I will likely start reusing some of the better tracks as the Chapters progress.)
I am also adding little aesthetic things like colour to character text and so forth, and while it's not much individually, I think it adds a bit to the characters. Also pictured is a little peek at the process!

Definitely underestimated this Chapter, but I will be getting my hours in every day until it's done, otherwise I think Satan covers how we will all feel.

Until next week!

Sice92

Mar 30, 2018
Brain's working hard to hopefully get the update out by the end of the month, reason for the extended delay is content. This chapter is going to have nearly double the amount of content Chapter 1 had, and Chapter 1 was already pretty beefy with all 7 girls featured getting story content and sex scenes. Taking longer than he originally estimated but the wait to be drained by the seven sins (and Sybil) will be worth it

Croosby86

Mar 21, 2020

Hello all!

For this weeks update, here's what I've gotten done:
  • - Chapter introduction! This part was a bit of a story-dump, however I took measures to include the option to skip over these things for players who aren't interested at all. I did want to have some internal consistency in the game though, so I took steps to have skipping dialogue as something that a character might reference down the line, just for immersion purposes!
  • - Asmodeus character introduction (similar to Chapter 1, when you first speak to a character once the option to select them is available); I am hoping to get her h-scenes sorted tonight as well. The most time consuming thing is making sure the variables aren't flagging properly (which incidentally was something that occurred with Cheryl and Naomi last chapter I believe - this has been fixed and will be included in this release, but I will include the details in the release notes when it happens!)
To Do:
  • - Once all the dialogue is done, I'll be passing through for another round of edits,
I am also adding little aesthetic things like colour to character text and so forth, and while it's not much individually, I think it adds a bit to the characters. Also pictured is a little peek at the process!

Definitely underestimated this Chapter, but I will be getting my hours in every day until it's done, otherwise I think Satan covers how we will all feel.

Until next week!
Does it mean it will be delayed? If it is, then it's fine. Take all the time you need. No stress.

• Red Heart

Sice92

Mar 30, 2018
Does it mean it will be delayed? If it is, then it's fine. Take all the time you need. No stress.

Already delayed yeah. Original planned release was beginning of this month but turns out there's more content to sift through than he originally thought which is never a bad thing lol Shooting for the end of the month now but even if not like you said it's no biggie

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

Sorry for the delay, I have been working away to get things ready - for this week's progress I've completed:
  • Asmodeus Character introduction scene (Lust)
  • Astaroth Character introduction scene (Sloth)
  • Azazael Character introduction scene (Envy)
  • Carnivale Character introduction scene (Gluttony)
  • Nocturna Character introduction scene (Greed)
  • Lucifer Character introduction scene (Pride)
  • Satan Character introduction scene (Wrath)
  • Cybil Character scene (Hotness)
To Do:
  • Sexy Scene dialogue (moans and overall lewd goodness) + Adding SFX (Lots to work through here, but it's coming along)
  • Music Selection (I would like to get some more music to fit the theme, but music is funnily enough some of the larger file sizes, so I will likely start reusing some of the better tracks as the Chapters progress.)
  • Last pass for spell-check and edits.

For what to expect for the h-scenes, there will be a slew of foreplay before the action, including but not limited to more paizuri, some BJs, HJs, masturbation, and assjobs (oh my!)

Not to spoil anything, but the h-scenes will be pretty spicy as well I think, with some unexpected surprises (the good kind - so no surprise dicks in this game!!!)

I will continue putting the hours in for the h-scenes, but I am unsure if I will be able to get the early supporter out by this weekend (I will be away from my workstation for the weekend, which is when I get a majority of my good work done). Before that I might have a mini-update for this Friday (Oct 6) to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks again for all the support, I am eager to get this out for all the patient fans and supporters. In the meantime, here's Cybil doing the Jack-o (ass dimples are hot.)

Until next week!

Croosby86

Mar 21, 2020

Hello all!

Sorry for the delay, I have been working away to get things ready - for this week's progress I've completed:
To Do:
  • Sexy Scene dialogue (moans and overall lewd goodness) + Adding SFX (Lots to work through here, but it's coming along)
  • Music Selection (I would like to get some more music to fit the theme, but music is funnily enough some of the larger file sizes, so I will likely start reusing some of the better tracks as the Chapters progress.)

For what to expect for the h-scenes, there will be a slew of foreplay before the action, including but not limited to more paizuri, some BJs, HJs, masturbation, and assjobs (oh my!)

Not to spoil anything, but the h-scenes will be pretty spicy as well I think, with some unexpected surprises (the good kind - so no surprise dicks in this game!!!)

I will continue putting the hours in for the h-scenes, but I am unsure if I will be able to get the early supporter out by this weekend (I will be away from my workstation for the weekend, which is when I get a majority of my good work done). Before that I might have a mini-update for this Friday (Oct 6) to keep everyone in the loop.

Thanks again for all the support, I am eager to get this out for all the patient fans and supporters. In the meantime, here's Cybil doing the Jack-o (ass dimples are hot.)

Until next week!
You da man!

• Red Heart

Amjdfattali12

Jan 3, 2023

Hello all!

To Do:

Until next week!
Will there be cumflation + Does mc have a huge penis

DragonMatt

Aug 17, 2021
Why can I not get the incest patch to work? I have used similar patches in other games and I got them to work. I do the same thing I do the with them, Open the patch file and move the file(s) into the game file and replace the previous file(s) with the new file(s). But load in and progress to the next time they talk about their relationship and it keeps coming up landlady. I have previously asked for help and was ignored.

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
Why can I not get the incest patch to work? I have used similar patches in other games and I got them to work. I do the same thing I do the with them, Open the patch file and move the file(s) into the game file and replace the previous file(s) with the new file(s). But load in and progress to the next time they talk about their relationship and it keeps coming up landlady. I have previously asked for help and was ignored.
This is a visual guide for where to put it. It has always worked for me, so I do not know why it wouldn't for you.
I do recall the early part of the game having a few hiccups with the patch, but once past that it didn't happen again.

• Red Heart

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
I will need to look into this one, I'm not sure why it would continue causing issues. Essentially all the patch does is replace a FALSE to a TRUE statement, so if it did copy over and overwrite the original script.rpy file it should carry over. One thing I am thinking might be the problem is the original "FALSE" info is cached, but if you scroll backwards a bit and retread some dialogue its should replace it with the TRUE statements. I'm not a programmer, so I don't know if this is a surefire fix but I will look into it a bit more once I get this release out should the problem persist!

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes