BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Just now
Hello again all!

I have returned from a holiday weekend, and I am still alive and kicking despite the rumours! To be a little festive, these lovely ladies have invited you to your choice of breast meat!

I was unable to get a whole lot done during this weekend, but the upcoming week will continue the following To-Do list, but I will start getting more specific once more gets done and the last bits get narrowed down. Over the next few days I am hoping to get a majority of the h-scenes sorted, with some more dedicated time on the weekend to focus on it.

To Do:
  • Sexy Scene dialogue (moans and overall lewd goodness) + Adding SFX (Lots to work through here, but it's coming along)
  • Music Selection (I would like to get some more music to fit the theme, but music is funnily enough some of the larger file sizes, so I will likely start reusing some of the better tracks as the Chapters progress.)
  • Last pass for spell-check and edits.
See you all for next week!
(Enjoy the pinup!)

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Hey how did you get that gif picture?
From BraindeadVN, the author.
Heya, I posted it way earlier in the thread during release (easy to miss in retrospect as it was a small thumbnail)
https://f95zone.to/threads/boobageddon-v0-10-01-braindead.144783/post-9902107

I plan on making more banners once I have this Chapter finished. I'll have more details for the upcoming release for the weekly update sometime today, but things are looking good!

Feel free to use the banner as well, it's for everyone to enjoy should they choose!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Show less
Hello everyone, time for the weekly update!

So some big news, I am comfortable to announce a hard deadline for Chapter 2!

The current schedule is going to be the following:

Outer Demon Tier and Above: (Sunday Oct 22)
Coven Tier: (Wednesday Oct 25)
Earth Force / Public: (Saturday Oct 28)

What's was done this week:

Yesterday/Today I was able to get a solid 10 hours of work in (on top of what I could during the week):
  • Asmodeus lewd dialogue
  • Carnivale lewd dialogue
  • Satan lewd dialogue
  • Nocturna lewd dialogue
  • Lucifer lewd dialogue
  • Day 1 to Day 2 recap portions (that little portion when the day ends and has the still frame image of the character)
I plan to hopefully finish / get a good head start on for the remainder of today / tomorrow:
  • Azazael lewd dialogue
  • Astaroth lewd dialogue
  • Cybil lewd dialogue
  • Day 2 - Chapter 2 End Recap
What is left to do?!
Aside from the last bit above, from Monday Oct 15 - Oct 21, I will be getting all the sound effects and music selected / implemented. I hope that every squish, squelch, squirt, and spurt add something to the game and make things more erotic!

In terms of writing, there is a small wrap-up to lead into Chapter 3 which won't take too long to do.

Going over and polishing/editing any texts, scenes, and events. Going through I will have to re-render a couple scenes (sounds scary, but will take a couple hours at most as I have all my scene data obsessively saved!)
From there I will clean up the folders, pull everything that isn't necessary or used to reduce filesizes and begin compiling. After that it's upload and share!

I will also look into providing a download that is just the new content from Chapter 2 - in theory, copy and pasting (replacing any existing files) will make for a smaller download, so people may have the option to not download the entire game from scratch (I will need to toy with this option once I have a final compiled version done, but it should work from my understanding of things!)

Thanks again everyone, and I will come with huge gifts for next week!

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

This week has been a doozy! Early supporter access has been released for Demon+ tiers (Coven Tier coming round the corner this 25th) with full release (eheheh) coming (innuendos are fun) this Saturday Oct 28th.

Like last release, I would like to do a retrospective for this Chapter and go over some thoughts I had during development!

As of now, the main thing on my agenda for this week is to keep an ear out for any bugs that may pop up, and prep some nice things to share for the public release.

Link to Early Access here (for Patrons Demon Tier and above:

See you all Saturday for the pubic... public release!

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Boobageddon [v0.11.00] [Braindead] - COMPRESSED

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [1,63 GB]
- - -

Mac [1,62 GB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

---------------------------------------

Boobageddon [v0.11.00] [Braindead] - Update only

The patch may break your game, use at your own risk.

Universal: v0.10.01 -> v0.11.00 [1,53 GB]
- - -

Universal Compressed: v0.10.01 -> v0.11.00 [976 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please @ me or quote this post if there is a new version that doesn't show up on the "Latest Updates" page.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 22 Votes