BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Hi I wanted to ask what is the next character that you are going to focus on after Natalia
Winner of the next character portion is our lovely 'Mystery Girl'! (as voted by supporters)

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022

Hello all!

Nothing much to report for the weekly update so far - early access for Chapter 3: Natalia has been released and provided to supporter tiers, with the public release coming just around the corner of Tuesday August 06.

I will try to get this released in the morning (PST) so that there is less of a wait while I am at work - the caveat being my ability to troubleshoot or answer immediate questions will be quite limited. As far as I can tell there have been no major issues, so I suspect it will be business as usual!

I will be keeping an eye a little bit for bugs or quirks after the public release, but the workplan will be pick up when I begin rendering scenes for the supporter voted character (Mystery Girl this round!)

I will have more details once things get a foundation and I can start giving more details on that progress.

Thanks again for the support all!

See you Tuesday!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
Boobageddon-0.12
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: BraindeadVN

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Question: if I have an older version of the game with the incest patch, and I download the Natalia-content-only files, would the incest patch fuck with the new content or vice versa?

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Boobageddon [v0.11.11] [Braindead]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - PIXELDRAIN -

Mac:
- - PIXELDRAIN -

Merry Boobmas?

V. 0.12.00 PC Megaupload:
Mega

V. 0.12.00 Mac Megaupload:
Mega

Now, can someone who knows what they're doing more than me help a brother out and get me a compressed version?

Can I have some more compression?

TinytimTimGIF.gif

• Red Heart

BraindeadVN

Game Developer
Dec 31, 2022
Question: if I have an older version of the game with the incest patch, and I download the Natalia-content-only files, would the incest patch fuck with the new content or vice versa?
Patch and mod to your discretion, but for Patreon guideline purposes such content isn't allowed in the game; however, replacing the files and then modding afterwards will not cause any compatibility issues (i.e. the game will start up, run, etc.)!

Reactions: icollectsouls

Dolno

Apr 2, 2024
Patch and mod to your discretion, but for Patreon guideline purposes such content isn't allowed in the game; however, replacing the files and then modding afterwards will not cause any compatibility issues (i.e. the game will start up, run, etc.)!
how to access day 2 for natalie? im only able to see up until shes laying on him on the couch.

edit: i figured it out, you have to click right arrow after first event.

• Red Heart

BrudaGold

Nov 15, 2023
Me loading the game: Hell yeah I LOVE boobs!
(Title screen came up)
Me: Now hold on a second... Is that-
images (1).jpeg
Is that the goddamn Kamen rider Wizard magic circle?!
Dragon insignia and flame, water, hurricane, and land style gems too!

icollectsouls

Jul 15, 2018
Not sure if this is a known issue, and it's a very minor thing regardless, but there's an image that isn't displaying.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If it helps to know, I'm playing on what was an older version using the new content patch + reinstalled incest patch, it seems like the image files are missing from the internal folder itself

3.90 star(s) 22 Votes