Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I have to ask, is that futa/trans tag avoidable? And also, how much content is there anyway?
There's plenty of content as is.

I believe that MURPLUR made that portion of the game avoidable, but mostly for the sake of the NTR (there was a whole debate on its validity at that point) that appears during that portion.

Reactions: Canes

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
I believe that MURPLUR made that portion of the game avoidable, but mostly for the sake of the NTR (there was a whole debate on its validity at that point) that appears during that portion.
Who the heck is "MURPLUR"?
Mup didn't make futa avoidable for NTR reasons but rather because some of his fanbase just isn't into it and wants as many people as possible to enjoy his work.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I have to ask, is that futa/trans tag avoidable? And also, how much content is there anyway?
It is completely avoidable. You will just know there is a person who is half male and half female.
And there are lot of contents.. I am sure it's more than 50.. ;)

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Who the heck is "MURPLUR"?
Mup didn't make futa avoidable for NTR reasons but rather because some of his fanbase just isn't into it and wants as many people as possible to enjoy his work.
I misspelled, I'm sorry. I'm a human, I can do that.

Also, yes, the backlash was for both the futa and NTR, sometimes both.

Reactions: MUPLUR

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
how do i stop lin from beating the 2 guys in the cell? i can't start episo 8 because of that
When you first capture one of the Triple Threat guys she'll ask you a question that hints that they'll be whipped.

Go with the one that says no.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
she already did, 2 times. lin does not give me passage to Aang's monument because every time i go to her at night she's still wheaping ass so i cant start the quest
After you got the flash, did you peek at the interrogation room?

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes