Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
better make a bugfix version i always get this when i wanan do opal night scenes, cosplay clothes at the mall adn some other scnes seriously make a bugfix
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/airtemple.rpy", line 25, in <module>
NameError: name 'quest12step1' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "airtemple.rpyc", line 17, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Trainer\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Trainer\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Trainer\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Trainer\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BOOK 5 UNTOLD 0.7
Tue Jun 04 22:58:57 2019

Last edited:

harry19

Oct 25, 2017
can someone help me with quest 8 plz, it telling to deliver potions with kya! But who the F do i do that ?

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
better make a bugfix version i always get this when i wanan do opal night scenes, cosplay clothes at the mall adn some other scnes seriously make a bugfix
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "airtemple.rpyc", line 17, in script
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Trainer\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1564, in execute
choice = renpy.exports.menu(choices, self.set)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Trainer\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 885, in menu
condition = renpy.python.py_eval(condition)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Trainer\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1944, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "C:\Users\user\Desktop\Trainer\Book5-UNTOLD-v0.7-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1937, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092
BOOK 5 UNTOLD 0.7
Tue Jun 04 22:58:57 2019
This would be better relayed to him through Discord or his Patreon. He responds to error reports more quickly through those channels.

Alborooosie

Jul 3, 2017
So can someone upload his save from 0.7 but like 0.6 end so i can play this one only patch. Cuz i've got some bugs doing all this quest. Please :)

Kalrotix

Sep 27, 2017
Hey peoples, to begin this game is great ! I have a lot of fun with it. But I'm block at the part where the flasher ask you to meet her in the memorial island at night. I read on the forum that you must talk to Lin at night to have the permission to go but the only thing that I see if pick her to whip some men.

Someone could help me ?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hey peoples, to begin this game is great ! I have a lot of fun with it. But I'm block at the part where the flasher ask you to meet her in the memorial island at night. I read on the forum that you must talk to Lin at night to have the permission to go but the only thing that I see if pick her to whip some men.

Someone could help me ?
You should complete some other things before that.. There is a walkthrough in this thread. You can use that :) Thanks for playing

Reactions: Kalrotix

Mrs.Nyx

Sep 6, 2018
So...the mam gotta ask ya know...

I Ignored this game for 5 month now wait for developer to fix android version....

So my question is.... Is it playable now ?

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Just want to say this in case others have the same issue but I couldn't extract the exe when using WinArchiver. I had to use 7-Zip instead, no idea why. But it just gave me something named BOOK.FILE Never had that issue with other extractions before.

And wow that Blossom part with Asami and Sandy really just came out of no where. I'm usually neutral about NTR but that seemed really out of place and just weird. Esepcially with the weird staring at the dude. Is Sandy a futa or a dude btw? They seem to use the He pronoun but I'm confused.

Reactions: genthrow

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
can someone help me with quest 8 plz, it telling to deliver potions with kya! But who the F do i do that ?
You have to talk to Kya just after making Korra working as a nurse for the day. It's kinda dumb that if you talk to her before selecting that option nothing happens though

Reactions: Heresi

Deleted member 1066026

Dec 6, 2018
Go to your house by clicking at the island at the bottom of the map during the day (it took me a while to know that you actually can go there during daylight lol)
i tried and it doesn't work, he says that im not in a quest and then say "your charm made chief of police need you"

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes