hakarlman

Engaged Member
Jul 30, 2017
is this netori, ntr, cheating or cuckold content? the ntr tag can mean anything so it sends mixed signals

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Holy shit, that's pretty hot.

Is there anyway to get Asami to just suck off a whole bunch of dick girls, white guys & black guys while you watch?

The non-ntr crowd would probably hate that, so maybe you can make it optional? But that would double your work load.

Is the game primarily non-ntr, keep all the girls to yourself or NTR/cuckold content where you share and watch your women act like sluts?
That's the only optional Asami scene which she does with another person.
You can make Korra as a slut, and watch while she bang other people.
remember- the options does matters and they will affect the future events and ending.
This game neither solely keep everyone to yourself, nor sharing with others so you can watch. Game based on story. You do some things as Guru and enjoy the life as a free spirited Monk with girls.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bissanick10

Jul 21, 2018
I'm stuck on episode 8. i cant deliver any potions for kya and i cant do any more training at the lgbt. just says she needs more days to prepare

Oneesama

May 25, 2017
I need help. The game gets stuck when Sandy takes Goru to the VIP store.
When Go options go or Wait for Sandy.
and if I give it ignore it continues but then it gets stuck again and it does not come out anymore, what I do to continue playing.

User312

Apr 19, 2018
Is there some console command/ or any other way, with which I could reset the Progress of the "Lessons of Korra"?
Just to rewatch them again without having to star over again.

Squark ⚧❤️

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 16, 2017
Is there some console command/ or any other way, with which I could reset the Progress of the "Lessons of Korra"?
Just to rewatch them again without having to star over again.
Currently, I don't believe so. Perhaps in V1.0 there'll be some sort of Gallery/Scene Replay option.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hey man, please read what the developer said in the last 2-3 pages of this thread. They will make it more obvious/optional and didn't intend to make that scene look as ntr-y as it did in the end. Don't just write it off by looking at the tags/skimming the messages.
I did read the thread, and It appears as there's more on the way.
Some other girls are doing NTR due to story. But you may not feel like it due to the way it convey.
I like Ntr sometimes but this is a game that I feel like it has zero place in, optional or not. So instead of whining anymore then I already have im just gonna see myself out.

U

User_18742

I can't believe there are no scenes of Korra being trained by Kuvira... :(

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes