MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Ok, i play before only in 0.40 version and now i return to play 0.70 version...
Well, waht i can say... Fist, 0.70 have bugs, bot not nessary to play...
Second, Dev, if you created Sand Box Game without Gallery Mode, it real suck...
Becose if it Sand Box mode it need all fap-fap scenes can replay in Game...
Well, ofcouse not realy all, i think story events it ok if not replay...
If you want to see agayn it you can just save before story events happen...
But anyway Galley Mode need to see Story Events without this "Dance with Barabans"
Also, it realy suck if Very Good Events can not RePlay in Sand Box Game...
Samle, Lin Vaginal / Anal scenes in fist time can RePlay in Future... But nope, we not have it...

Anothers... Lessons for Kya... Also why this Arts can not be usable to RePlay sacnes? I mean her Ride Vaginal Scenes?
I couldn't understand most of it. But If you are asking about the gallery option, I already answered that in this forum long time ago.
The Gallery option will be added in v1.0, when total game is fully completed and updated with some good and useful gui options.
And the Bugs are cleared out and uploaded new build in my google drive link.

Reactions: Baharomont

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
MUPLUR
GODS... I talk about Sand Box Mode... You Game it Sand Box yes? With Trainer Elements?
When why 30% Art can not be used for Usuble Agayn? I already talk about Kya or Lin in post #757.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
MUPLUR
GODS... I talk about Sand Box Mode... You Game it Sand Box yes? With Trainer Elements?
When why 30% Art can not be used for Usuble Agayn? I already talk about Kya or Lin in post #757.
This is not Sand Box Mode. For Quests, Events, and Story, you have to do things in certain order.

WhytShadow

May 20, 2018
When does this version end? Is it after Sandy, Lin and you make the plan to catch the city officials?

Also, i was unable to get any Jargala scenes. Did I miss something?

And the last 2 quests are still blanked out. Are they not included in this version?

Btw, amazing game @MUPLUR
I loved it soooo much.
I stayed up all night playing it.
A fuckin masterpiece! Keep it up mate!

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
When does this version end? Is it after Sandy, Lin and you make the plan to catch the city officials?

Also, i was unable to get any Jargala scenes. Did I miss something?

And the last 2 quests are still blanked out. Are they not included in this version?

Btw, amazing game @MUPLUR
I loved it soooo much.
I stayed up all night playing it.
A fuckin masterpiece! Keep it up mate!
The game is end when you see an end screen more than one time.
You didn't bargain with Jargala for discount ;)
Until episode 14 is in the game.

Thank you very much, man :D
For me, This is not MasterPiece. But sure One day I will create one :)
Thank you for playing and enjoying it. :D

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Hugely disappointed with the final Blossom event. You go from personally training Asami to getting cuckolded by a futa out of nowhere. Seriously a huge turnoff.
Okay yeah, now that I am aware of what the ending is, I'm just gonna say that this is bullshit and kinda goes against what the core of the game is about.

Asami is doing this to get the confidence to get back with Korra. Now that she's had this, she decides to fuck a futa in front of the person who helped train her and really showed time and dedication to her and already was in a prior sexual relationship with?

Yeah that's a no from me dawg.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hugely disappointed with the final Blossom event. Seriously a huge turnoff, and completely out of line with what a good deal of us expected from this game.
I undersand you guys.. It must shocked you. Sorry for the disappointment :( .
Okay yeah, now that I am aware of what the ending is, I'm just gonna say that this is bullshit and kinda goes against what the core of the game is about.
Man, May I know what's your prediction about the ending? Cause If you guess it correctly, I will be surprised. If not, I will be glad that I can tell the story exactly as it's planned.

• Angry
Reactions: genthrow

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
Wait, what happened? I haven't checked in on this in a while, did the cucklolds push the dev in shoving their fetish in to this game too?
You can read up with what the dev said above, but the scene basically goes like this. Spoilers:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

UselessNihilist

Feb 13, 2018
I wouldn't really call it ntr since it doesn't feel like she's actually being taken from you, yet at least. But I agree that it was kinda outta left field. Hope it doesn't develop into the girls just going out and banging whoever just because they can.

Though it is a bit hypocritical, I guess since we're letting Korra do so, but at least with that we're the ones ordering her and not her going off on her own.

TheImage

Professional Bystander
Staff member
Community Liaison
Donor
Aug 14, 2016
I wouldn't really call it ntr since it doesn't feel like she's actually being taken from you, yet at least. But I agree that it was kinda outta left field. Hope it doesn't develop into the girls just going out and banging whoever just because they can.

Though it is a bit hypocritical, I guess since we're letting Korra do so, but at least with that we're the ones ordering her and not her going off on her own.
I kinda assumed we were going to get the option to either have a slut who fucks everyone, or a slave who is loyal and devoted to you. Since there is a "Love" and "Lust" stat for each character in the code.
Also, NTR can be willfully letting someone fuck your lover, and while Asami isn't technically the Gurus lover, shes close enough

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
Man, May I know what's your prediction about the ending? Cause If you guess it correctly, I will be surprised. If not, I will be glad that I can tell the story exactly as it's planned.
I meant the ending the Blossom route.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes