MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Thanks for the feedback guys :) Now I am more cleared about how to handle this. And making some changes in final Blossom event. Due to the changes the you have to play it again. Because it will affect the future things too.
That scene not meant to be NTR but for other reasons.. But I messed it up, Sorry!. Also this made me think what's your opinion for Korra. Since the upcoming update has Chakra lessons, I would like to know your thoughts. All honest opinions are welcome. I want to make you happy ( Based on your choices in game ;) ) and I want to improve myself more :)

CHK24

Jul 5, 2018
MUPLUR, I have a question.

in 0.7, on chapter 7, there is error after click open the curtain at the mall.

any fix this? thanks. 292972

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
Thanks for the feedback guys :) Now I am more cleared about how to handle this. And making some changes in final Blossom event. Due to the changes the you have to play it again. Because it will affect the future things too.
That scene not meant to be NTR but for other reasons.. But I messed it up, Sorry!. Also this made me think what's your opinion for Korra. Since the upcoming update has Chakra lessons, I would like to know your thoughts. All honest opinions are welcome. I want to make you happy ( Based on your choices in game ;) ) and I want to improve myself more :)
great , keep going bro !

Reactions: MUPLUR

Alteni

Engaged Member
Jan 23, 2018
i want to ask what kind of netorare is this before i play the game ? MC get the other milfs or MC females get fucked by others males ?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
i want to ask what kind of netorare is this before i play the game ? MC get the other milfs or MC females get fucked by others males ?
At present, the only thing Neto is Asami gets fucked by a futa right in front of you with no provocation of the character being a futa until then.

That would've been fine (her being a futa) if the context was in a shared scenario or any other situation.

Otherwise I guess Korra can fuck other males or females in front of the MC but that's the MC's choice.

Zhiroph

Mar 15, 2019
Hm... Korra doesn't really look how she does in the series. Lighter skin, different face, bigger tits, but everyone sadly does that last part. Don't think I can get into it if Korra doesn't look how she does in the actual show.

CHK24

Jul 5, 2018
That was fixed and uploaded the new build days before. Are you sure you downloaded the new one? If not, Kindly do it :)
I think the downloaded from MEGA with v0.7, I guess

name in zip folder is "Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc"

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I think the downloaded from MEGA with v0.7, I guess

name in zip folder is "Book5-UNTOLD-v07-pc"
I upload only in my drive link.

Reactions: CHK24

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hm... Korra doesn't really look how she does in the series. Lighter skin, different face, bigger tits, but everyone sadly does that last part. Don't think I can get into it if Korra doesn't look how she does in the actual show.
That preview images are old drawings.. Now skin tone is updated

waldo1

Jan 21, 2019
Honestly NTRing Asami is hot as hell. In my mind I will absolutely be doing that.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes