MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Yo murplur just wanted to say that i really love your game,everything is really great about this game especially the story it really touches me in the spot (both spot yes) please keep making great games like these in the future,i can't wait for more :).
Both spot!! Hahahahaha!! Thanks , F :D Really happy to see this.. I was little down emotionally.. But you made me happy :D Next game releasing next month :D and it's Muplur ;)

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
So just a random question but where is the futa content in this and at what point would you be seeing any of it? :unsure:
in Asami chitchat (before episode 4), Choosing "Don't worry. I will help you become a shameless sl-" will open her optional cheating route with Sandy. If you open this route and watch Sandy banging Asami, later in Chakra lesson 3, you can get an optional scene which Sandy bang Korra.

Aug 28, 2018
in Asami chitchat (before episode 4), Choosing "Don't worry. I will help you become a shameless sl-" will open her optional cheating route with Sandy. If you open this route and watch Sandy banging Asami, later in Chakra lesson 3, you can get an optional scene which Sandy bang Korra.
Oh hellsyea, thanks

Reactions: MUPLUR
Jul 17, 2017
Can someone please tell me what's the gift Asami gives Korra on the Sound Chakra lesson?
I've only got two choices: "I don't want to hear about it" and "Let me hear about it later".

RayBar

May 12, 2020
Are the scenes animated,or even partially animated(like few frames put together for eg-academy34)?Thanks.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
This game could easily have been one of the best if it were not for the inevitable ntr, they should add the invetibale tag, and also giving us false options that do not change anything, it could make it avoidable but it forces you even if you don't want to,When you create a minimum game you have to put the labels that you plan to add, I don't remember if it was 10-20 dollars that I donated, after the game of my new life, I was never so disappointed

Reactions: mrttao

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
This game could easily have been one of the best if it were not for the inevitable ntr, they should add the invetibale tag, and also giving us false options that do not change anything, it could make it avoidable but it forces you even if you don't want to,When you create a minimum game you have to put the labels that you plan to add, I don't remember if it was 10-20 dollars that I donated, after the game of my new life, I was never so disappointed
You can decide to not let Sandy have sex with Asami, You can decide to not let Pema have sex with anyone. Cheating is avoidable for these two.

Reactions: skee23

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
You can decide to not let Sandy have sex with Asami, You can decide to not let Pema have sex with anyone. Cheating is avoidable for these two.
I do not mean asami or Pema I mean when you have to prostitute korra, that completely ruined the game for me,what was the point of love points?, none

Reactions: mrttao

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I do not mean asami or Pema I mean when you have to prostitute korra, that completely ruined the game for me,what was the point of love points?, none
Ah! That's my kind of trainer game. And The whole concept is inspired from Princess Trainer. Sending Korra to elite service was needed (You will know, if you go through the story). Though you can avoid sending her there after the first time.
Korra's Love is based on the LOK series logic. Korra didn't love Bolin who was nice to her. Korra fell for who was mean to her, Mako and Asami. So Guru abusing her makes her love him. And after Kuvira confrontation, you may have a chance to see what will happen based on your choices.

Jun 1, 2020
So i completed the game and got the ending. Does this game have mutliple endings depending on the choices made throughout?? Or is it a single end?

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes