zlatko ward

Sep 18, 2020
Due to multiple reasons I stopped animation and drew more scenes which I would've spent on animation.
I drew 5 drawings instead of one animation. That's how I worked on it
But now Book 5 is completed and I moved on to other projects, man.
Thanks for playing :)
Good luck with other work as well, though I will still keep the glimpse hope of more animation being added ;)

Reactions: MUPLUR

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
Im stuck on ep 9. I have bought the masseuse outfit but nothing else is happening. The walkthrough states I simply need to return to the healing house the next day but there are no new options there. The quest note says to deliver potions for Kya but again there are no options for that either

Last edited:

Namba

Dec 22, 2019
Im stuck on ep 9. I have bought the masseuse outfit but nothing else is happening. The walkthrough states I simply need to return to the healing house the next day but there are no new options there. The quest note says to deliver potions for Kya but again there are no options for that either
I think you need to interact with the cloth shop clerk, then you put korra to work at the masseuse then talk with kya, i guess

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I think you need to interact with the cloth shop clerk, then you put korra to work at the masseuse then talk with kya, i guess
I have tried that. It doesn't work. There are no new interactions with the clerk.

Necros006

Jan 21, 2019
the drive link doesn't work can you share the walkthrough here?
sorry for the broken english it's not my first lamguage

kyoyacloud

Jul 13, 2018
Beat this in one sitting out of frustration at how difficult it is to progress in this game. I had to keep on referring to the walkthrough guide posted above whenever I got stuck every 30 seconds later on in the game. It's a very technical game, because in some missions you have to do something 3 days in a row, and if you skip a day, you have to redo the entire quest from interacting with the character again to initiate the quest again. If you enjoy getting stuck in games and figuring out how to move forward, then this is for you. Lots of skippable dialogue, imo.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Beat this in one sitting out of frustration at how difficult it is to progress in this game. I had to keep on referring to the walkthrough guide posted above whenever I got stuck every 30 seconds later on in the game. It's a very technical game, because in some missions you have to do something 3 days in a row, and if you skip a day, you have to redo the entire quest from interacting with the character again to initiate the quest again. If you enjoy getting stuck in games and figuring out how to move forward, then this is for you. Lots of skippable dialogue, imo.
This is my first game. So I created it without much knowledge. I made this so people can enjoy it, not getting frustration. Skipping dialogues what makes it harder to understand what's going on and what to do next. But you can use the walkthrough and have fun with the game. Chill out :)

"figuring out how to move forward"
Isn't this the way everything works? :D

kyoyacloud

Jul 13, 2018
This is my first game. So I created it without much knowledge. I made this so people can enjoy it, not getting frustration. Skipping dialogues what makes it harder to understand what's going on and what to do next. But you can use the walkthrough and have fun with the game. Chill out :)

"figuring out how to move forward"
Isn't this the way everything works? :D
Receiving a reply from the dev is much appreciated, since it shows you care about the product you made and the feedback you receive. I'll address your counter-points by saying the games I download and play on this site are usually straightforward and don't need any figuring out on how to move ahead; smooth-brain friendly. By skipping dialogue, I meant the "entertainment" aspect of conversations that have nothing to do with giving hints on what to do next. I've even reread some of the interactions just to be sure I didn't miss anything crucial and still got stuck (and no, I wasn't just skipping through everything), especially near the end where the MC is supposed to get married. I've played other VN and skipped dialogue without ever facing the issues I mentioned in my previous comment. I want to make it clear that everything I've said isn't out of anger or hate, and am just stating what I believe is valid criticism and a good heads up for others that play the game who may need it. Despite highlighting the negatives, I do acknowledge and commend that you created something quite large as your first game.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Receiving a reply from the dev is much appreciated, since it shows you care about the product you made and the feedback you receive. I'll address your counter-points by saying the games I download and play on this site are usually straightforward and don't need any figuring out on how to move ahead; smooth-brain friendly. By skipping dialogue, I meant the "entertainment" aspect of conversations that have nothing to do with giving hints on what to do next. I've even reread some of the interactions just to be sure I didn't miss anything crucial and still got stuck (and no, I wasn't just skipping through everything), especially near the end where the MC is supposed to get married. I've played other VN and skipped dialogue without ever facing the issues I mentioned in my previous comment. I want to make it clear that everything I've said isn't out of anger or hate, and am just stating what I believe is valid criticism and a good heads up for others that play the game who may need it. Despite highlighting the negatives, I do acknowledge and commend that you created something quite large as your first game.
Oh! Thanks, man :D
And I promise you my next game will be easier than Book 5. At least I hope I am making the game better than Book 5 in gameplay quality ^_^'
You can rate the thread and write your review there. More people will see it than they do in this comment section. Give your honest stars, I am looking forward to it :D

Reactions: kyoyacloud

kyoyacloud

Jul 13, 2018
Oh! Thanks, man :D
And I promise you my next game will be easier than Book 5. At least I hope I am making the game better than Book 5 in gameplay quality ^_^'
You can rate the thread and write your review there. More people will see it than they do in this comment section. Give your honest stars, I am looking forward to it :D
I don't know how to contain my review to 200 characters, but I'll still give you a 5 stars for knowing how to take criticism, quick and respectful replies, and willingness to be understanding and trying to provide a solution for the problems people might have. Thank you. I look forward to your next game, and I don't doubt it will be better.

• Star-struck

F #00

Jun 26, 2021
Yo murplur just wanted to say that i really love your game,everything is really great about this game especially the story it really touches me in the spot (both spot yes) please keep making great games like these in the future,i can't wait for more :).

• Star-struck

F #00

Jun 26, 2021
Yo murplur just wanted to say that i really love your game,everything is really great about this game especially the story it really touches me in the spot (both spot yes) please keep making great games like these in the future,i can't wait for more :).
Much love,F.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes