MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I just started playing this game and im not sure how to increase obiedence for Korra......the stats menu seems to be empty.
I cant enter her room. Pls help
There is a walkthrough in my drive link. use it :)

Rain58

Feb 21, 2021
Is there a way to turn the GUI off or transparent? A big chunk of the scenes get cut off, I assume because my screen isn't that big

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
Since nobody seems to answer these questions, I'm gonna ask it until someone answers. How do you use Yuan cheats?? Whats the prompt? Do I need to click something? Someone??

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Since nobody seems to answer these questions, I'm gonna ask it until someone answers. How do you use Yuan cheats?? Whats the prompt? Do I need to click something? Someone??
I am the creator of the game, and I don't know how to do it either. Someone said the game breaks when they try to cheat.
The game is not that much grindy as you progress. I have attached a walkthrough to help you too. So you don't need to cheat. I hope this will help you :)

triple_aaa

May 29, 2020
I am the creator of the game, and I don't know how to do it either. Someone said the game breaks when they try to cheat.
The game is not that much grindy as you progress. I have attached a walkthrough to help you too. So you don't need to cheat. I hope this will help you :)
Idk why you're adding it and not knowing how to use it. Thanks for the reply tho.

KinkyFoxXX

Jan 30, 2021
How do get the last scene for Korra and Asami (bottom right 1st page)
the last four scenes for Korra (one the last page)
The other three scenes for Jargala
The last scene for Kya
(pretty much bet the game already just have the light chakra lesson to do)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
MUPLUR How do I unblock the last 2 scenes for Perma? I have done everything and even checking your walkthrough guide throughout but no mention of how to unblock these last 2 scenes, does it involving with the choice to warn Tenzin?
screenshot0001.png

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
MUPLUR How do I unblock the last 2 scenes for Perma? I have done everything and even checking your walkthrough guide throughout but no mention of how to unblock these last 2 scenes, does it involving with the choice to warn Tenzin?
View attachment 1071941
warn Tenzin at Episode 13. Don't warn him at episode 16.
It was mentioned in the walkthrough as Pema's cheating Route

Reactions: thevoid089

Dreamatrix

Aug 11, 2019
MUPLUR in Episode 09 after you gotten the masseuse outfit for Korra, back home when you go see her at night and change her outfit. If you let her wear the masseuse outfit then try to put on cooking apron, it would be the exhibition robe during her lessons. It will look like her top part of the robe open up like when she open up for her boobs to be seen but now with the masseuse outfit on.
And its sad that all other outfits work with fucking her but when you wear the cooking apron, it won't work and just end up being complete nude sex.
Well, this is just a minor outfit issue. You can fix it anytime for newer players.

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
MUPLUR in Episode 09 after you gotten the masseuse outfit for Korra, back home when you go see her at night and change her outfit. If you let her wear the masseuse outfit then try to put on cooking apron, it would be the exhibition robe during her lessons. It will look like her top part of the robe open up like when she open up for her boobs to be seen but now with the masseuse outfit on.
And its sad that all other outfits work with fucking her but when you wear the cooking apron, it won't work and just end up being complete nude sex.
Well, this is just a minor outfit issue. You can fix it anytime for newer players.
Thanks, man :) Fixed that bug (But can't upload the file now)
And apron sex was never drawn. I will make sure I do things better in future :)

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
warn Tenzin at Episode 13. Don't warn him at episode 16.
It was mentioned in the walkthrough as Pema's cheating Route
Welp! I did an Oopsie right there and overwrite my save, guessed I had to start a new game for that last scene. Thank you, sometimes the guide was a little confusing and make me missed the part that I had to not warn Tenzin in quest 16

Reactions: MUPLUR

DominatePar

Mar 9, 2018
i am stuck after quest 06 and if i looking for hints somebody get angry.
i can`t train korra to lvl 4 at this moment coz kuvia tell me to wait for more days and it was almost 2 weeks.
i can`t sex asami.even i go with asami to pro bending arena with 4 costume.
i am stuck in everyway.any walkthrough?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
i am stuck after quest 06 and if i looking for hints somebody get angry.
i can`t train korra to lvl 4 at this moment coz kuvia tell me to wait for more days and it was almost 2 weeks.
i can`t sex asami.even i go with asami to pro bending arena with 4 costume.
i am stuck in everyway.any walkthrough?
Visit the health spa with Kya, get healed several times. Visit the studio and talk to blondie. If that fails, do the dates with Asami until you can't do them anymore. If that fails do the avatar training with Korra as far as you can. You can save the final chakra lessons for the most part until the end. If that fails do the Opal content until you can't buy anymore clothing for her. Plug Korra's holes as soon as you can so you can unlock the studio scene before it becomes unavailable. There's at least 3 times where the game is waiting on the player to do different things that aren't in the in game walkthrough. I'm pretty sure I named all of the things that block progress. There is a walkthrough by Muplur floating somewhere around the thread but I don't remember if it's very detailed or just basic stuff that will miss you some scenes or not tell you how to get certain scenes. They have it on their Patreon and Google Drive for free.

I did find a missing image error screen during one of the dates with Asami.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'd imagine it's pretty rare as most would not choose those sets of options.

Reactions: Yleke and MUPLUR
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes