GreenSkull1

Dec 27, 2018
my game is stuck. i last did episode 4, now for five it says lin needs you but she isn't talking with me. she says i will protect you bla bla and thats all i can do.

Ozo-One

Mar 23, 2018
I wonder if we could get something like an expansion to add some new scenes and flavor.

For example
  • Some scenes with the strapons - sorely missed
  • Some scenes involving the potions from kya - I expected there to be some scenes, it was disappointing
  • Some more scenes with Sandy, she seemed so intriguing when i first played through this - i think she wasnt used to her potential
    • She also seems to have a thing for master-servant relationships, would love to play through some of those scenes - my preferences dictate that I would not enjoy guru (mc) being a part of the relationship, but as long as he is not involved I would enjoy it
  • Some more scenes with Opal
    • Involving other girls - she would love it
I can wholeheartedly say this was the most enjoyable parody game I played.
I loved Asami's story the most.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MUPLUR

max_z_smith

Memberen't
Donor
Dec 30, 2016
Ah, just found my old saves, I guess at some point the game (as far as Ren'Py is concerned) was renamed from "BOOK 5" to "MUPLUR's-Book5Untold". A perfectly reasonable change, but it meant I had to hunt down my old saves and copy them across, which I doubt everyone knows how to do.

As for the game itself, very nicely done. I personally feel that it manages to be an Akabur-inspired game, without feeling like a clone.

• Love

uncultred

Oct 12, 2020
How do i start raising korr's stats
Cause i need her stats to be 4 to get to the next quest and idk how to do that

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Just noticed this was complete! Flameo, sir, flameo.

I downloaded but apparently it isn't recognizing my saves from version 0.9. Is there a way to import them into the new version or do I have to start all over?

• Love

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Just noticed this was complete! Flameo, sir, flameo.

I downloaded but apparently it isn't recognizing my saves from version 0.9. Is there a way to import them into the new version or do I have to start all over?
Thanks for the Flameo :LOL: I can't express how much I love that word :D
Starting the game from beginning is better - to avoid any errors, and you can remember the story overall. For your help there is a walkthrough in my drive location too. It's better if you download the game from there too :)

Congressman Weiner

Jul 29, 2018
Thanks for the Flameo :LOL: I can't express how much I love that word :D
Starting the game from beginning is better - to avoid any errors, and you can remember the story overall. For your help there is a walkthrough in my drive location too. It's better if you download the game from there too :)
Just started replaying it and saw Jargala in the clothing store. The first time I played, I had no idea who she was -- thought you made her up. I have since read some of the graphic novels. This really is a game for fans, isn't it?

Hadrik

Feb 13, 2019
Anybody can help me with making Korra and Asami fall for you... im a little lost about which dialogues should go i played twice now and i got korra on first then asami on second and honestly i dont want to play thrice without any guarantee that ill get them both

Tiamat the Dragon

Jan 4, 2021
Anybody can help me with making Korra and Asami fall for you... im a little lost about which dialogues should go i played twice now and i got korra on first then asami on second and honestly i dont want to play thrice without any guarantee that ill get them both
Wait you can get both?
I'll have to replay it.

Also I checked that the dev is working in a new TeenTitans project, anyone has new about that project?
I'm too lazy to make a patreon account only to check that.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Wait you can get both?
I'll have to replay it.

Also I checked that the dev is working in a new TeenTitans project, anyone has new about that project?
I'm too lazy to make a patreon account only to check that.
Yes, you can have both if you're mean to Korra. And nice to Asami. And if you agree to marry Kuvira, you can even have scenes with all three. (and a scene with Asami and Korra, if they're both in love but Kuvira isn't in her room at the Air Temple)

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Just started replaying it and saw Jargala in the clothing store. The first time I played, I had no idea who she was -- thought you made her up. I have since read some of the graphic novels. This really is a game for fans, isn't it?
Thanks for noticing her. I liked her appearance in comics. Though she was rough and touch so I altered her characterization to fit for my story :D

Reactions: Congressman Weiner

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Awesome game. I enjoyed it very much, even though I'm not familiar with the source material.
I'm following the source code as I play and find tons of inconsistencies in the code. There's a lot of code that will never be executed, especially at the end. A 1.1 version will really make the game perfect.

Reactions: Centrophy

2382dudubes

Mar 20, 2019
how to "deliver potions"? massage place has no options for it and I exhausted all other options

edit: it was the normal "talk" option in massage place, maybe some time needed to pass not sure

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes