Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
There's only 1 ending in this game and its started with that raiko scene right ?
Yes, the scene with Raiko is the only end.
But what happens afterwards, with Kuvira, Korra and Asami, can change depending on the choices you make during the game.

Reactions: Casandor35

Mraz

Aug 31, 2018
I'm having trouble starting the game, I get a system error, "The code execution cannot proceed because python27.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem" and "The code execution cannot proceed because SDL2.dll was not found. Reinstalling the program may fix this problem". Now I did redownload the game for a second time, and the same thing happened. Can I get the two .dll's, so that I can play the game.?

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
MUPLUR
Hi! Ended the game today and i liked it a lot! But, it felt like its missing some pieces or am i missing it somehow?
At one point Korra seems to fall in love with Guru and till the end nothing was mentioned again. I was rly "shocked" after the talk between Guru and his grandfather about getting a "willing" wife to bear children the only option at the end was Kulvira. Neither Asami nor Korra and that felt more than awkward. Did i take the worng choices at one point or why didnt he get married and got children with Asami and/or Korra. I mean he pretty much fucked and cummed in all the girls in twon but these two would be the obvious choice story wise while you get to know Kulvira only for the last 15 minutes of the game.

Thx in advance for an answer or explanation :)

PS: Saw this

Guru don't do romances
Korra and Asami. (After 4th Chakra lesson, they cum come in pair.) [ To get them both, you have to be mean to Korra and be kind to Asami]
From which point on do i have to be mean to Korra or nice to Asami? I was always nice to Asami AND Korra. If i want to get her (both) at the end i tried to be as nice to her as possible...

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: MUPLUR

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
MUPLUR
Hi! Ended the game today and i liked it a lot! But, it felt like its missing some pieces or am i missing it somehow?
At one point Korra seems to fall in love with Guru and till the end nothing was mentioned again. I was rly "shocked" after the talk between Guru and his grandfather about getting a "willing" wife to bear children the only option at the end was Kulvira. Neither Asami nor Korra and that felt more than awkward. Did i take the worng choices at one point or why didnt he get married and got children with Asami and/or Korra. I mean he pretty much fucked and cummed in all the girls in twon but these two would be the obvious choice story wise while you get to know Kulvira only for the last 15 minutes of the game.

Thx in advance for an answer or explanation :)

PS: Saw this

From which point on do i have to be mean to Korra or nice to Asami? I was always nice to Asami AND Korra. If i want to get her (both) at the end i tried to be as nice to her as possible...
There's only Kuvira, it's not a bug and there's not a separate option or route. You must be mean to Korra to get her love route. The in game explanation is that she never had someone dominate her and so that's what she needs. Everyone always worships her for being the avatar or whatever so treating her nicely is like Guru being like everyone else. You must be nice with Asami for her love route.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
There's only Kuvira, it's not a bug and there's not a separate option or route. You must be mean to Korra to get her love route. The in game explanation is that she never had someone dominate her and so that's what she needs. Everyone always worships her for being the avatar or whatever so treating her nicely is like Guru being like everyone else. You must be nice with Asami for her love route.
But you dominate her automatically with her training. I just took the nicer conversation options and she still fell in love with Guru. It was withing the Chakra training i guess where you had the option to walk with her let her take your arm or hand and then she kisses Guru and stopped mid sentence while telling Guru she loves him. One of the next Chakra trainings was at the Spirit Portal with Korra and Asami and she still talks with Asami about loving Guru and making a bet/train with her about pleasuring Guru. After that, there wasnt anymore talk about the love stuff between these 3.
Also wondering about the fuck option for korra at the end of the game where she wears some kind of wedding dress AND the new girl in the tower.. Am i missing a huge part?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
But you dominate her automatically with her training. I just took the nicer conversation options and she still fell in love with Guru. It was withing the Chakra training i guess where you had the option to walk with her let her take your arm or hand and then she kisses Guru and stopped mid sentence while telling Guru she loves him. One of the next Chakra trainings was at the Spirit Portal with Korra and Asami and she still talks with Asami about loving Guru and making a bet/train with her about pleasuring Guru. After that, there wasnt anymore talk about the love stuff between these 3.
Also wondering about the fuck option for korra at the end of the game where she wears some kind of wedding dress AND the new girl in the tower.. Am i missing a huge part?
If you got the wedding dress sex scene then her lust stat was higher than her love stat. The tower girl is a mystery.

jeruslema

Nov 8, 2020
even didn't read the comments to avoid spoilers. so excited to play it! how can I not seen it before? I can't believe myself... nvm

• Star-struck

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
And what does this mean? So i WAS to nice to her or what?:unsure:
I can't tell you why your lust stat was higher than your love stat. When I was experimenting and opening the console after every choice I kept looking for changes to those values and found that they mostly change in the beginning during the cooking task and not much afterwards.

Reactions: jvdw92

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
i dont understan

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While parsing C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc/renpy/common/00console.rpy.
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/861793_renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\renpy\main.py", line 422, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 275, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 779, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 456, in finish_load
check_name(node)
File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\renpy\script.py", line 439, in check_name
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'/home/tom/ab/renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpy', 1504313599, 0) is defined twice, at renpy/common/000atl.rpy:25 and game/861793_renpy/renpy/common/000atl.rpyc:25.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Mon Nov 16 18:35:13 2020

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
You know, I've unlocked the 5th mover one time but now I can't unlock it on any subsequent playthroughs. I've tried ticking various Sandy and mover related variables True/False and the last film never unlocks. Has anyone figured out what it takes to get it to unlock?
There's also a couple of variables related to Asami anal but haven't gotten an anal scene with her even if you tick one or both to True. I also haven't seen any images related to an anal scene in the archives so it could be superfluous.

Edit - Huh, unlocked the last mover after the light chakra. Strange. If it's tied to a variable then I don't see it. The mover5done variable only switches to True after you've seen it. Newscripts is still set to false. I can only wager that there's a lot of variables that don't do anything. Wish I could decompile the scripts but unren errors out when trying to do so.

Last edited:

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
You know, I've unlocked the 5th mover one time but now I can't unlock it on any subsequent playthroughs. I've tried ticking various Sandy and mover related variables True/False and the last film never unlocks. Has anyone figured out what it takes to get it to unlock?
There's also a couple of variables related to Asami anal but haven't gotten an anal scene with her even if you tick one or both to True. I also haven't seen any images related to an anal scene in the archives so it could be superfluous.

Edit - Huh, unlocked the last mover after the light chakra. Strange. If it's tied to a variable then I don't see it. The mover5done variable only switches to True after you've seen it. Newscripts is still set to false. I can only wager that there's a lot of variables that don't do anything. Wish I could decompile the scripts but unren errors out when trying to do so.
I don't even know what some variables do. But I didn't dare to remove it because it may become a bug ^_^'

• Haha
Reactions: Centrophy

b798

Jun 18, 2019
Quest info tells me to "concentrate on chakra training", but trying to start that gives me "not yet". I've done episode 1-16 already.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes