Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Hello.
I ended up completing the game ... and saw that there were scenes that I had missed.
Like scenes where we see Korra and Asami in wedding dresses.
Or scenes with Pema.
Can anyone tell me how I can get these scenes? Thank you.

Folomo

May 13, 2017
Hello.
I ended up completing the game ... and saw that there were scenes that I had missed.
Like scenes where we see Korra and Asami in wedding dresses.
Or scenes with Pema.
Can anyone tell me how I can get these scenes? Thank you.
For the wedding scene, you need to have both love you. Be mean to Korra and gentle with Asami.
For the Pema scenes, you must warn Tenzin the first time but not the second, so Pema is willing to cheat on him.

Reactions: Arklm and haooni

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
For the wedding scene, you need to have both love you. Be mean to Korra and gentle with Asami.
For the Pema scenes, you must warn Tenzin the first time but not the second, so Pema is willing to cheat on him.

EDIT: I have another question: is the ending with Kuvira the only one available?
Or does it change if we get one of the scenes with Korra and Asami in the wedding dresses?

Last edited:

Folomo

May 13, 2017
I have only ended up disappearing or with Kuvira (even after I got the wedding dress scene). No idea if there is a third ending.

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
I have only ended up disappearing or with Kuvira (even after I got the wedding dress scene). No idea if there is a third ending.
By "to be mean", that is to say? Do I have to be in every dialogue I have with Korra?
His training, the tests we can do on his obedience, that sort of thing?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
It's really only one ending with minor differences related to what you did with Kuvira, Korra, and Asami.

By "to be mean", that is to say? Do I have to be in every dialogue I have with Korra?
His training, the tests we can do on his obedience, that sort of thing?
Don't quote me on this but as far as I can tell you need to raise Korra's lust stat over some threshold to actually get her to love Guru. The easiest way to do this is with the cooking task at the beginning. Hell, you can even balance them out with the cooking task. However that's only up to a certain point. Once you reach a certain threshold with Kuvira's training cooking stops giving points. I also didn't notice any points changes with the other obedience tests but they may have been coded to not add points once you reach a high enough value.

The version posted on Muplur's google drive allows you to open the debug menu to check the variables and modify them. What I did was set Korra's lust stat and love stat to 10 manually and see if there were any differences. Surprisingly there's at least one or two scenes that have a variation that is never unlocked in the gallery. The most memorable one is the wedding scene. Same deal with Asami. Setting her to be in love and with high lust changes a few lines here and there. Shame that it's fairly obtuse.

It would have been nice to see a pop up when a stat changes in game or maybe make the check status option in the home menu actually useful instead of filled with negative space. Right now the Check Status screen is pretty useless with an empty blue box where he could have displayed misc. stats or gone full Akabur and shown a Korra sprite that changed as the obedience and shameless stats went up which is what I guess was the original plan.

Last edited:
Reactions: Caramba3000

Arklm

Oct 8, 2020
Thanks Centrophy and Folomo for your answers. Now I have seen all the available scenes :)
Except one with Asami who seems to me to work if I make a particular choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot for your answers :)

Malseman

Jun 9, 2020
Thanks Centrophy and Folomo for your answers. Now I have seen all the available scenes :)
Except one with Asami who seems to me to work if I make a particular choice
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks a lot for your answers :)
The scene you refer to is unlocked by telling her she will become a shameless slut, during the first time you chit-chat with her.

Malseman

Jun 9, 2020
It's really only one ending with minor differences related to what you did with Kuvira, Korra, and Asami.

Don't quote me on this but as far as I can tell you need to raise Korra's lust stat over some threshold to actually get her to love Guru. The easiest way to do this is with the cooking task at the beginning. Hell, you can even balance them out with the cooking task. However that's only up to a certain point. Once you reach a certain threshold with Kuvira's training cooking stops giving points. I also didn't notice any points changes with the other obedience tests but they may have been coded to not add points once you reach a high enough value.

The version posted on Muplur's google drive allows you to open the debug menu to check the variables and modify them. What I did was set Korra's lust stat and love stat to 10 manually and see if there were any differences. Surprisingly there's at least one or two scenes that have a variation that is never unlocked in the gallery. The most memorable one is the wedding scene. Same deal with Asami. Setting her to be in love and with high lust changes a few lines here and there. Shame that it's fairly obtuse.

It would have been nice to see a pop up when a stat changes in game or maybe make the check status option in the home menu actually useful instead of filled with negative space. Right now the Check Status screen is pretty useless with an empty blue box where he could have displayed misc. stats or gone full Akabur and shown a Korra sprite that changed as the obedience and shameless stats went up which is what I guess was the original plan.
How do I access this Debug mode? I can't find it, and am only three scenes away from 100% completion.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
How do I access this Debug mode? I can't find it, and am only three scenes away from 100% completion.
Use unren (search unren here) or follow a guide on how to do it like I suggest just using unren since it's fairly idiot proof.

Malseman

Jun 9, 2020
Use unren (search unren here) or follow a guide on how to do it like I suggest just using unren since it's fairly idiot proof.
Awesome, dev mode is working, but nowhere does it say any variable names or the like that I would want to edit, or how to find them. Using Atom to comb through .py and .rpy files is getting a bit tedious... Any further explanations or guides?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Awesome, dev mode is working, but nowhere does it say any variable names or the like that I would want to edit, or how to find them. Using Atom to comb through .py and .rpy files is getting a bit tedious... Any further explanations or guides?
Shift+D and then variable viewer. If you want to change them it's shift+o in the console.

Some of the ones I keep track of are -
asamilove
asamilust
korralove
korralust
yuan
Though for Asami her love and lust doesn't really seem to determine her route. Her route seems to be tied to whether you choose to kiss her first or make her strip.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
what do i do to call a day off, ive used the clock on the map and meditated and gone everywhere talked to everyone please help

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
what do i do to call a day off, ive used the clock on the map and meditated and gone everywhere talked to everyone please help
Keep training Asami if you haven't finished her stuff. Also, work on chakras. I think I might have had to wait at the main screen using the pocket watch icon in the bottom right corner as well since I was stuck at the light chakra for a while until I did that.

KingX317

Aug 2, 2017
Keep training Asami if you haven't finished her stuff. Also, work on chakras. I think I might have had to wait at the main screen using the pocket watch icon in the bottom right corner as well since I was stuck at the light chakra for a while until I did that.
Thank you, I thought I had completed Asamis task guess I was wrong

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes