• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Is the game netori or netorare? or avoidable?
Neither? Both? I guess you can count Korra and Asami's training as NTR if you think them doing sexual favors on others as part of the player character's orders NTR. I wouldn't really count it cuckoldry or cheating though. There's Netori with Pema I guess but that can be avoided or missed. Most miss it by accident.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Ernatio D

Folomo

May 13, 2017
Which characters can get pregnant in this game?

The only one I have found is

Is there another character that can be impregnated?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Which characters can get pregnant in this game?

The only one I have found is

Is there another character that can be impregnated?
Yeah, just her if I remember correctly. I'm not 100% sure since I recently also replayed FET book 4 slave route to compare games.

IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
You need to have the explore option in the evening. Not sure if both Korra and Asami need to be on the love route or not but you have to explore on one of the nights when Kuvira isn't busy with someone else.
That's how I got the first scene. I was on love route for both.
This one is still missing though:

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
I have a question regarding the Girl that cosplays as Asami *which i forgot the name since yesterday*.

does anyone know exactly the name or the source of the tatto she have on her chest? i have seen her on a friend of mine IRL but i never got the curiosity to ask her. til yesterday were i played the game and finished it.

want to know if anyone knows where the tattoo its taken from since i wish to impress her on knowing before hand.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
That's how I got the first scene. I was on love route for both.
This one is still missing though:
The left one is done by just making love with her in the evening. The second one is not done in her room. If you got the threesome with Korra and Asami then you just need to do the explore option again when you can see Kuvira in her room. Don't know if you also need to make love a certain number of times or do the threesome a bunch as well but I didn't see a counter in the variables.

Reactions: IdarksoulsI

HUP123

Jun 5, 2017
When I check quest info Double Trouble which is the 5th I get the message someone is angry. I'm on love route for both Korra and Asami and have progressed to blowjob for both and water training for korra but I'm missing water mental training as it isn't appearing.

so my question is what do I do now? I have tried talking to everyone, I met a lady in the park who flashed me and told me to meet her at night at aangs memorial but I can't go there at night and all training is soft locked here, already at obedience and morality 3 as well

Barkin 10

Dec 27, 2016
Is there a version 2 planned for this game?

I mean the ending seemed to insinuate that there would be a "search for the guru" continuance.

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I activate the console and it brakes the game

if I can't cheat my way out, this game belongs in trash
There's an updated version with the same version number on Muplur's Patreon/google drive. It fixes that. It's free. The problem was that he used the same version number so no one here updated the one posted on the first page.

Moxence

Jan 18, 2018
what i think about BOOK5
first at all ty MUPLUR for finishing this game and don't give up like many people do with this type of project
Good points:

- Legend of korra license
- Great art (many improve til the time fly away )
- No Bad mini games
- No Money farming
- Secret choice
- Other END
- You can break korra and this is good
- Great story
- Linear game (when i say that i mean they have only One main route but many little choice who change little thing like have acces to all the girl )
- AKABUR REF AND JUST FOR THAT IT'S VERY GOOD!!!

Bad things :

- No choice to be mean with asami , good with korra and that is pretty sad
- No azula arc sorry bro but this break my hearth (i know it's a korra game but i like azula )
- Game is short (i want more )
- We miss threesome with many girl like lin and her sister or her lover(s) (her lover is a woman )
-
- We need more pema
- Text zone can be crapy and hide everything you want to see (not eveytime)

Conclusion :

I love this game many work and never forget to listen what people whant so for that ty 16/20 for me really good start i want to see next project

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
are there any saves or do i have to play true the game from the start but how to trigger some of the events for the tree of life moments ??????????
and how to active the love rout or lust rout

Last edited:

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
what dous it mean

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 516, in script
init -1500 python in _console:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 526, in <module>
@command(_("help: show this help"))
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 521, in wrap
config.console_commands[f.__name__] = f
TypeError: 'bool' object does not support item assignment

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 516, in script
init -1500 python in _console:
File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 914, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "C:\Users\chuyv1992\Downloads\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\Book5Untold-v1.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2028, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 526, in <module>
@command(_("help: show this help"))
File "renpy/common/00console.rpy", line 521, in wrap
config.console_commands[f.__name__] = f
TypeError: 'bool' object does not support item assignment

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606

Sun Oct 11 08:59:53 2020

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Nobody know the name/source of this tattoo ???

1602451870397.png

This tattoo is the same that the Asami cosplayer at the elite place after being with sandy at the movers studios.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes