obikenobisith

Mar 8, 2018
Where you stuck? At chakra lesson or episode 15?
I'm stuck on Chakra lessons and on episode 13. The MC keeps saying "Feel like I'm missing something" on Light Chakra and the quest is Call a Day Off. But I can not find what to do.
edit: got the episode 13. i had to use the clock on map. i feel dumb now haha

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
so after v0.9 there were added a light chackra lesson and a endure chakra (which leads to the ending) but it seems like in the gallery there are many many scenes that i've not see. Have they've been added in earlier game missions and I need to replay the game from beggining to get them or there is something i can do between chapter 16 and last chakra to unlock those?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I'm stuck on Chakra lessons and on episode 13. The MC keeps saying "Feel like I'm missing something" on Light Chakra and the quest is Call a Day Off. But I can not find what to do.
edit: got the episode 13. i had to use the clock on map. i feel dumb now haha
Heal Kuvira

so after v0.9 there were added a light chackra lesson and a endure chakra (which leads to the ending) but it seems like in the gallery there are many many scenes that i've not see. Have they've been added in earlier game missions and I need to replay the game from beggining to get them or there is something i can do between chapter 16 and last chakra to unlock those?
You have to play from beginning.

How do you get the wedding dress scene for Korra? I have the love pretty high and I can get Asumi's but not Korra's
You have to be mean to korra to make her fall in love with you. Then you will get wedding dress scene

Jame8513

Aug 30, 2017
i didn't warn tenzin and make him being caught but in the end, she forgive him and i can't do anything with pema (beside suck sum milk). And how can i got harem end with 3 girls ?

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Pretty good game. So, I guess to raise Korra's love points you need to be a dick and Asami you need to be sweet. Nice, but a bit counter intuitive. I would have liked to have a visible counter to see love points vs lust points and stuff but unfortunately, using unren to enable the console will break the game. Making a new file like options.rpy will break the game and make it unable to load. I usually use the debug console to keep track of variables in games like FET. I did hit a error screen without modifying files when first meeting the Toph cosplayer in the Elite brothel but could continue anyway. Congrats to Muplur on finishing it.

As for avoidable NTR - it's not really avoidable. There were two warnings for a Sandy scene that isn't that hardcore compared to everything else in the game and if you raised Asami's love points the game doesn't even give you an option to see it. This game takes Akabur's Princess Trainer approach. In that game Genie "trains" Jasmine to be a slut and in so doing gives her to everyone. Nevermind that Genie nor the PC of this game actually does the training for the most part. It's more like a contractor hiring a subcontractor in both games with Kuvira in this one and the school in Princess Trainer.

You will always have to take Korra out on her adventures in town as part of her training and she will always be raped by the main bad guy in the end. At least the player character isn't literally training her to in the end hand her over to Jafar. So, there's that but this isn't really a dating sim type game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
How to complete the 6th quest "someone is angry "
You need to get healing from Kya for a while then go check on Sandy. Don't know why they're connected for this quest but they are. Sometimes you need to repeat stuff over and over again to unlock the next scene.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Pretty good game. So, I guess to raise Korra's love points you need to be a dick and Asami you need to be sweet. Nice, but a bit counter intuitive. I would have liked to have a visible counter to see love points vs lust points and stuff but unfortunately, using unren to enable the console will break the game. Making a new file like options.rpy will break the game and make it unable to load. I usually use the debug console to keep track of variables in games like FET. I did hit a error screen without modifying files when first meeting the Toph cosplayer in the Elite brothel but could continue anyway. Congrats to Muplur on finishing it.

As for avoidable NTR - it's not really avoidable. There were two warnings for a Sandy scene that isn't that hardcore compared to everything else in the game and if you raised Asami's love points the game doesn't even give you an option to see it. This game takes Akabur's Princess Trainer approach. In that game Genie "trains" Jasmine to be a slut and in so doing gives her to everyone. Nevermind that Genie nor the PC of this game actually does the training for the most part. It's more like a contractor hiring a subcontractor in both games with Kuvira in this one and the school in Princess Trainer.

You will always have to take Korra out on her adventures in town as part of her training and she will always be raped by the main bad guy in the end. At least the player character isn't literally training her to in the end hand her over to Jafar. So, there's that but this isn't really a dating sim type game.

I updated the game and put it in my drive link to avoid this error. But nobody here updated it.
And Thanks for understanding this is Princess Trainer kind of game :)

Reactions: Centrophy
Sep 8, 2018
Can any kind one can help me I can't find the trigger to episode 11 hint says "newcomer in girl's paradise" I already visited all the places both at the day and at night but still can't start episode 11
Any clue?
Thanks in advance

Brololol

Oct 19, 2017
realy appreaciate the fact that author finished the game development in 2 years. Good game. And finished. That's a rarity in 2020

Reactions: 4DJo20

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
Yo i fixed it! Im a fooking hacker.

def seen_label(label):
label = True
return label
"""
:doc: label

Returns true if the named label has executed at least once on the current user's
system, and false otherwise. This can be used to unlock scene galleries, for
example.
"""
#return label in renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever # @UndefinedVariable

I see everything and the most important the game START :eek:
not working. my game doesn't launch when i edit it. can you attach your file please?

Arxsh

Nov 12, 2018
Does this game has walkthrough... It kinda hard to know what to do.... Like the "someone is angry"... It took me almost 3 hours to proceed...

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Does this game has walkthrough... It kinda hard to know what to do.... Like the "someone is angry"... It took me almost 3 hours to proceed...
see
there a guide for this game but f95 likely will be mad if I add the link here but look up Book 5: Untold Legend of Korra quest in google it call
Guide to Book 5 v0.7 public.txt - Notesblok - F95zone
It mostly covers the main quests but does not track scenes or how to open them. One or two pages back.

Reactions: cvbn28c and Newek90
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes