Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Does this game has walkthrough... It kinda hard to know what to do.... Like the "someone is angry"... It took me almost 3 hours to proceed...
see
there a guide for this game but f95 likely will be mad if I add the link here but look up Book 5: Untold Legend of Korra quest in google it call
Guide to Book 5 v0.7 public.txt - Notesblok - F95zone
It mostly covers the main quests but does not track scenes or how to open them. One or two pages back.

Reactions: cvbn28c and Newek90

Somberlink

Oct 7, 2019
Hi, I downloaded the game in android and I've wondering, if you could do the yuan cheat somehow....

Update: I downloaded the Windows version, and how do I access the console? I press shift+O and it didn't work. I figured that maybe the console isn't activated, but presents another problem, which is, where is the config file? If someone knows, please do tell! Thank you!

Update Update: Fixed the PC console problem. Found a guy at page 7 that'll tell you what to do, if you want to do the cheat too! The sentence is on the fourth line (If you use the simple notepad) or word 108th to be exact. Also, It might just be me, but the first time I did it, it got an error. So I deleted the entire thing and re-extracted the files. Go to the file again, and wrote the word "True" just like before, but this time, I added an extra [Space] from the spacebar, which works completedly, So I'm an happy pleb now.

Last edited:

TeemoMain69

Jul 26, 2020
I can't get it to install on android, i go through the staging and installing process, and at the end it just says the app wasn't installed. Anyone know a fix for this?

Trandyman

Donor
Dec 23, 2018
I have finished Episode 5 and now I´m stuck.
The hint from the game says "Someone is Angry".
But I think I have tried everything and can´t go further.
Please help

Neparina

Feb 19, 2019
I have finished Episode 5 and now I´m stuck.
The hint from the game says "Someone is Angry".
But I think I have tried everything and can´t go further.
Please help
Episode 6: Master then student now
Requires that you have completed Episode 3, met Raiko after Episode 5, been healed 4 times and Korra has Obedience 7 and Shameless 7.
Go to The Healing House in the mall.

Reactions: Trandyman

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
I am literally very sad about how the story ended. Every route I take end up with guru not getting a final smash at the end.

And one more thing I haven't been able to unlock any other event other than suck her tits. Pls anyone can you help me with that.

Reactions: F9Zoney

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
I am literally very sad about how the story ended. Every route I take end up with guru not getting a final smash at the end.

And one more thing I haven't been able to unlock any other event other than suck her tits. Pls anyone can you help me with that.
Pema? Warn Tenzin the first time and don't warn him the second time. She has two quests. After that you need to do be adulterous with her instead of being a good Guru. There will be some nights where she'll be screwing someone else. I don't think there's any way to get her to be "loyal" to Guru.

kalewdoscape

Dec 4, 2018
This game was alright. Great art and writing, story was not my thing, but still technically good. Looking forward to seeing what the dev has planned for Teen Titans. Don't know what else to say, so I'll just say congrats to Muplur on a completed game.

clinsaldrin

Aug 25, 2020
Pema? Warn Tenzin the first time and don't warn him the second time. She has two quests. After that you need to do be adulterous with her instead of being a good Guru. There will be some nights where she'll be screwing someone else. I don't think there's any way to get her to be "loyal" to Guru.

Yeah pema. Thanks man it worked

Achelexus

Aug 22, 2017
For example if you didn't let Sandy fuck Asami you can't let fuck Sandy Korra too. Or you have to go a certain chain of events with Pema to get the option to fuck her.
Here is a save that should have everything unlocked except the second scene with Kuvira:

(remove the 6 digits in front of the file name)
The save is wrong, it's at the very beginning of the game.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes