Envyi

Feb 12, 2019
Does anyone know how to start episode 7? The hint just says "someone is angry" :3
Edit: Ah found it, after go to blue movers, but after you get all the "healings" from Kya

Aug 26, 2018
So i got the vanishing ending. Idk which decisions triggered what, but gotta ask, is that the only ending? or is there more? and does anyone have a guide/walkthrough to get different endings?

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
you're welcome everyone, i informed the original uploader to update the game download files and information

denjedi

Jul 3, 2018
Hi, I’ve done all the quests up to 12 and I’m stuck with no clue allowing me to unlock the rest of the other quests. Someone for help please.

Reallycoolhat

Jun 23, 2017
What are the different endings and how do you get them? Like which choices do you make for which one ect. Cause I honestly don't know what choice alters what. (I'm already shaky on the mandatory NTR of making Korra go to the brothel and the lessons, not sure if they are optional) the game is good but it leaves a lot to be desired if you get lost or confused since the hints are usually crap.

Last edited:
Reactions: djdhdjddjhhjfhd

superdde39

Aug 31, 2018
Same with everyone else. I am stuck and when I try to open the light chakra it says "i feel like i am missing something"

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes