MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I want to unluck Asami Sato NTR Path, chose shamless at the beginning aswell, dont have the scene
After that 'shameless' choice, you have to be mean to asami and pushing her away from you. That's how you can unlock it.

I've played a while ago and you couldn't turn Sandy non-futa. Is it possible now or all you can do is just skip the futa content ? Like skip skip instead of replacing by straight content. Thx
You can skip it.

is only one scene of Sandy and Asami, or you added more of that fetish.....I'm not into that fetish so I wonder if is worth for me playing since I prefer games to be harem/ mc centered only.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Oh, wow. I kinda forgot about this game. How long has it been since there was an update?
Sorry about that. I was locked away during corona lockdown. couldn't reach my home for couple of months

Reactions: DrWho8248

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
We
Wait, so its netorase and not netorare?
Well, Guru is not anyone's partner (Including main girl Korra). he is a man assigned to train her. So he do things to make her obedient.
The NTR is
1. If you want to make Asami sato immoral and be mean to her, you 'can' let her bang someone else. or you can keep her too.
2. Tenzin is cheating on his wife. When his wife Pema find out, she either cheat on him or waiting for him clean.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Question for you. How/where do you input the money code? Activating the console through the file didn't, and using Unren just causes a bunch of errors when you even try to open the game.

I also seem stuck on "Lin needs you again". When I go during the day, she only says something about protecting. And when you go at night, she's locked behind a metal bending only door.
I see above that it apparently requires tier 3 in both training types for Korra. Any chance you could put that in the quest tips? Because the current one for episode 5 is not helpful at all.

Last edited:
Feb 6, 2018
So I last finished Quest #16, watched the 4 movers and currently don't know how to progress, whenever I try to go to chakra training the MC says that first he has to do other stuff so what do I have to do? Didn't do any chakra training whatsoever

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Anyone have a full tree save? I'm missing a few even though I've reached the end. Probably the 'treat them badly' scenes, like Sandy+Asami, for instance.

Sacerih

Mar 24, 2017
anyone else having game crash when You Unren v 1.0? error states doubles of certain codes is why it crashes as the game opens.
It crashes if you have "config.developer = True". Unren by default adds this when you tell it to enable the console, so just remove that line and it'll run just fine.

lxl80

May 11, 2017
To unlock all scenes in the gallery, make following edit to renpy/exports.py line 2204
Python:
def seen_label(label):
    return True  # Add this line here
    """
    :doc: label
Edit: Indentation has to be exactly the same as with the following line: so 4 spaces and you can't use tabs.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes