IdarksoulsI

Jun 26, 2017
How exactly does it lock content? If I choose to see NTR and Futa scene then they lock something? Or they more like "if you into it you can see it without losing anything, if not - then we will lock all such content"?
For example if you didn't let Sandy fuck Asami you can't let fuck Sandy Korra too. Or you have to go a certain chain of events with Pema to get the option to fuck her.
Here is a save that should have everything unlocked except the second scene with Kuvira:

(remove the 6 digits in front of the file name)

DraxZeal

Oct 26, 2017
Is there a easy way to get all scenes? (Went down love route with both asami and korra is there a way to get the other scene without replaying the game)
Also how do I get toph beifong? Im missing all of her and 1 mai scene in Tree of Time

For gallery saves i believe you need the persistent file so here it is; its not full but its most

Last edited:
Reactions: FastBullet

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
holy crap!!!! this update was never shown on the latest updates page and the fact that i just randomly checked in and finally the update is out just makes me so happy :D kinda funny but this actually made my day haha. also im happy that you managed to deal with what was keeping you down the last months. welcome back :)

Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
holy crap!!!! this update was never shown on the latest updates page and the fact that i just randomly checked in and finally the update is out just makes me so happy :D kinda funny but this actually made my day haha. also im happy that you managed to deal with what was keeping you down the last months. welcome back :)
Hahaha!! I just came here to ask someone to get a moderator to update the game.. Timing is best :D
Have fun with the game, man. CG gallery is included and scripts are restructured. You have to start the game from beginning
Also can you help get a moderator to update the game? It's been so long I forgot how to do that :censored:

Reactions: Cuzline

2D-CG Veteran

Oct 6, 2017
Hahaha!! I just came here to ask someone to get a moderator to update the game.. Timing is best :D
Have fun with the game, man. CG gallery is included and scripts are restructured. You have to start the game from beginning
Also can you help get a moderator to update the game? It's been so long I forgot how to do that :censored:
haha nice! But sorry dont know anything about that, im more the lurker kind of guy on f95 ive got no clue of most the features ^^

Reactions: MUPLUR

synergyaka

Aug 17, 2020
For example if you didn't let Sandy fuck Asami you can't let fuck Sandy Korra too. Or you have to go a certain chain of events with Pema to get the option to fuck her.
Here is a save that should have everything unlocked except the second scene with Kuvira:

(remove the 6 digits in front of the file name)
the save is the beginning of the game and has nothing unlocked

Reactions: tplama

ilovemortician

Jun 16, 2020
Is the end of the story if you choose to marry Kuvira just left blank? Cuz I need some more story behind this. It's a great game. I feel like murplur left some stuff open ended so he can make a Book 6...

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Is the end of the story if you choose to marry Kuvira just left blank? Cuz I need some more story behind this. It's a great game. I feel like murplur left some stuff open ended so he can make a Book 6...
There is nothing left behind. You will get a vision like a dream about what will happen, after facing Kuvira.

sonic2541

Feb 17, 2018
Wow, it's ongoing. I was wondering lately when will be next update. I still haven't forgotten and wanted to see it completed. Nice. What was added in this update? No changelog or something, hope there is some content.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Wow, it's ongoing. I was wondering lately when will be next update. I still haven't forgotten and wanted to see it completed. Nice. What was added in this update? No changelog or something, hope there is some content.
2 Chakra lessons
2 Threesome scenes
1 Foursome scene
5 Full movers
+ some more H scenes here and there
CG gallery is in main menu

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes