FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
it this complete version can replay H back or not ? because some nomal event only finish one time only can't replay

II337

Jul 13, 2018
I really cant move one after Delivering Potions for Kya.

I have the masseuse outfit and went to Kya afterwards. No interaction with anyone possible whatsoever, at day and at night

Edit: Let Korra work as Healer and then speak to her AGAIN

jhose15xs

Sep 1, 2017
is really nice to see this game completed, this version still have the public retrictions or is like the premium version?

penitentBOI

Sep 20, 2019
what sort of ntr content does this game have? how do you trigger some of those? I want know so that I can avoid them. I really like the tags this game have, obviously excluding the ntr tag. But I am too afraid to play without knowing how to avoid them.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
what sort of ntr content does this game have? how do you trigger some of those? I want know so that I can avoid them. I really like the tags this game have, obviously excluding the ntr tag. But I am too afraid to play without knowing how to avoid them.
You have to let Korra bang other men and send her to work in brothel. Other than that, you can completely avoid NTR

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
I've played a while ago and you couldn't turn Sandy non-futa. Is it possible now or all you can do is just skip the futa content ? Like skip skip instead of replacing by straight content. Thx

II337

Jul 13, 2018
I want to unluck Asami Sato NTR Path, chose shamless at the beginning aswell, dont have the scene

Lockelamora

Sep 29, 2019
How do I start Episode 5 ? It says that Lin needs me again but there is no option to start the quest when I talk to her...
Don't knnow if it's bugged or if I'm just dumb!

Reactions: Ghis96

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Oh, wow. I kinda forgot about this game. How long has it been since there was an update?

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes