Jul 17, 2017
Any quick guide guys? Im stuck in Episode 15. The Quest info is: "In your room". I trained Korra Chakra until Sound Chakra. Now im clicking Light Chakra but MC says:"I feel like mising something" What im missing?

EDIT: For someone with same issue: Read the letters in inventory

Last edited:

xswarm

Jul 28, 2019
My game wont open after I make the edit
Yo i fixed it! Im a fooking hacker.

def seen_label(label):
label = True
return label
"""
:doc: label

Returns true if the named label has executed at least once on the current user's
system, and false otherwise. This can be used to unlock scene galleries, for
example.
"""
#return label in renpy.game.persistent._seen_ever # @UndefinedVariable

I see everything and the most important the game START :eek:

Last edited:

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
and thank you i will like to see more like a part 2 because you leave space for more to be in the future you set our wife to come find the mc but I hole in the story if only the people that love us the most remember us how that Airbender remember but I did thought of a way she did but that mean she Raava or someone that was not connect to the battle so it was no need to remove her memory

obikenobisith

Mar 8, 2018
Any quick guide guys? Im stuck in Episode 15. The Quest info is: "In your room". I trained Korra Chakra until Sound Chakra. Now im clicking Light Chakra but MC says:"I feel like mising something" What im missing?

EDIT: For someone with same issue: Read the letters in inventory
Still can not find what to do. Could you help me?

blake05

Jul 2, 2017
so my guest log says "someone is angry." How would I get any further in the game if I've already talked to everyone?

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes