RoyalRust

May 14, 2017
Anyone got a complete save? I've finished the game but I'm missing some animations and don't feel like trying to figure out what choices lead to what.

Reactions: Lol Lee

C$Money

Oct 15, 2017
Stuck between Episodes 12 and 13. Clue tells me to take a day off, but no quest appears when I click on the pocketwatch in the lower right corner. Help.

• Sad
Reactions: Pojokonona

Yuriegh

Jun 11, 2018
Still having trouble with the "light chakra" mission. I read the 2nd letter but don't know where to go from there

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I explain about choices and NTR stuff, and be ready for heavy spoilers too.

Here is non-spoiler version.

The game ending can change based on choices. it's not about NTR but based on how you treat them
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NTR part is little tricky based on what is NTR for you. I see people have their own opinion about NTR and Trainer games.
Anyway
For others you can avoid NTR based on choices.
If you still have doubts feel free to ask me :) I love to talk about my game :D
Yeah not a fan of sharing and stuff so that is me out.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Oh man, this game has problems with proper progress steps. Progress steps too random and the game shows no information when something is unlocked and when you need to click to progress (park exhibitionist, spanking, healing services, etc. etc). Quest tips were helpful up until Quest 3-4. But then it just shows "something is angry" and doesn't tell that you need to go to the park multiple times during the night, then go to the healing shop multiple times, etc. The map has many clickable options, but the game doesn't inform when you actually need to click something to progress further. No wonder so many people say the game is buggy and they can't progress.
Gotta say it was a bit frustrating to play. Lots of time I've spent looking through forum what to do next. I thought my game was bugged.
I recommend adding a quest log, a better tip system, or proper explanation during dialogues what's required from the player to advance. The game has many locations and variables/day/night/not many people want to spam the same things/locations/options/activities for hours to find the required steps to advance.
Other than that, thank you for a kinky game.

Last edited:
Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Oh man, this game has problems with proper progress steps. Progress steps too random and the game shows no information when something is unlocked and when you need to click to progress (park exhibitionist, spanking, healing services, etc. etc). Quest tips were helpful up until Quest 3-4. But then it just shows "something is angry" and doesn't tell that you need to go to the park multiple times during the night, then go to the healing shop multiple times, etc. The map has many clickable options, but the game doesn't inform when you actually need to click something to progress further. No wonder so many people say the game is buggy and they can't progress.
Gotta say it was a bit frustrating to play. Lots of time I've spent looking through forum what to do next. I thought my game was bugged.
I recommend adding a quest log, a better tip system, or proper explanation during dialogues what's required from the player to advance. The game has many locations and variables/day/night/not many people want to spam the same things/locations/options/activities for hours to find the required steps to advance.
Other than that, thank you for a kinky game.
First game, so lot of mistakes ^^'
A walkthrough is getting ready for Book 5. I will release it as soon as I get it.
And I promise to improve in my future games. Thanks for playing and take time to tell me :)

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
First game, so lot of mistakes ^^'
A walkthrough is getting ready for Book 5. I will release it as soon as I get it.
And I promise to improve in my future games. Thanks for playing and take time to tell me :)
I played up to quest 6. You may just need to add additional tips or dialogues during some quests. Just like with Korra training. Training ends, then new options appear without notification after completing quests. The player is forced to keep checking for new stuff all over the place over and over again. That's my only issue.
P.S But it's an issue in a couple of places. Overall enjoyable game.

Last edited:
Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I played up to quest 6. You may just need to add additional tips or dialogues during some quests. Just like with Korra training. Training ends, then new options appear without notification after completing quests. The player is forced to keep checking for new stuff all over the place over and over again. That's my only issue.
Ah! Understood. Thanks, man :)

the_high_king

Jul 16, 2017
Great game! Hopefully, we'll see some expanded content in the future. Definitely lots of wiggle room for it in this game from what I've seen having played through it all.

EDIT: I know it's marked as complete, just hoping to see some expanded content.

Archmage

May 3, 2017
I beat the game but theres a few scenes I don't have unlocked, is there any guide for completion? one example would be the korra maid outfit scene or how to get the naked apron outfit

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
I beat the game but theres a few scenes I don't have unlocked, is there any guide for completion? one example would be the korra maid outfit scene or how to get the naked apron outfit
Same here, I have a few scenes that are locked after finishing the game :-/

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
Korra maid outfit scene is to make sure you don't do the quest that closes the studio during the day before fucking Korra. Then while she has high lust you visit the location after assigning her to work there. Same deal with the healing place scene.

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes