MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hey there's no walkthrough for 2020 update

All Korra lessons, including Chakra, Asami lessons, Kuvira events are all there. what else do you expect?

Reactions: jvdw92

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
All Korra lessons, including Chakra, Asami lessons, Kuvira events are all there. what else do you expect?
sorry i dont understand the the tree love or lust
im a visual learner like this people

Last edited:

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
i till love your game im not mad at it i love the story i only want to get it right so sorry of im bothering you

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
i till love your game im not mad at it i love the story i only want to get it right so sorry of im bothering you
I am not mad about asking questions. You just have to put them the right way.

sorry i dont understand the the tree love or lust
im a visual learner like this people
Dialogues in scenes will change based on the Love and Lust points. Love-Lust button changes the points to maximum, so you can see the other dialogues too.

Reactions: jvdw92

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
i keep getting an exeption error message during asami's blossom 3 event when i chose the "use your tool" option and then click "fine then" any one else have this problem or do i need to copy the BBcode or something for some one to look at

edit- so looking at it i seem to be missing the image file for it lookeing at the back log
While loading <'Image' u'cg/bluemovers/movers/mbg.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cg/bluemovers/movers/mbg.png'.
i tryed to redownload the game but it didnt help so still need help with this if any one knows how to fix

Last edited:

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
i keep getting an exeption error message during asami's blossom 3 event when i chose the "use your tool" option and then click "fine then" any one else have this problem or do i need to copy the BBcode or something for some one to look at

edit- so looking at it i seem to be missing the image file for it lookeing at the back log
While loading <'Image' u'cg/bluemovers/movers/mbg.png'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'cg/bluemovers/movers/mbg.png'.
i tryed to redownload the game but it didnt help so still need help with this if any one knows how to fix
Found the line causing this error >_<'. Can't you ignore the error and watch the mover?

burserk

Mar 14, 2019
Found the line causing this error >_<'. Can't you ignore the error and watch the mover?
i hit the ignore but absolutly nothing happened. page didnt change. i believe it is useing the handcuffs on asami that is missing.

edit- went back to check again and after hitting ignore about 20 times it finaly went past it. i would still like to see the image though. assuming its the cuffs since it says to use tool

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
i hit the ignore but absolutly nothing happened. page didnt change. i believe it is useing the handcuffs on asami that is missing.

edit- went back to check again and after hitting ignore about 20 times it finaly went past it. i would still like to see the image though. assuming its the cuffs since it says to use tool
no no no no no ... Man.. Maybe you don't like to see it.

Sandy is a guy with boobs. He will bang Asami.

If you click 'Fine then' You won't see the scene but the movers Sandy made. (You can watch the movers later too)
If you want to see the action (check spoiler), choose "Not with a vulnerable girl, And especially not with asami. (Warning, the sequel.)". Then you will be able to see it. And if you choose to go with this route, later, you can let Sandy bang Korra in her Chakra lessons
Proceed with caution

Reactions: Centrophy

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The Sandy scenes have more payoff than the others in those instances usually being longer and more elaborate. I don't know why. Are you hiding your love of Futas from us, MUPLUR? ;)

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
The Sandy scenes have more payoff than the others in those instances usually being longer and more elaborate. I don't know why. Are you hiding your love of Futas from us, MUPLUR? ;)
<.< I am not hiding anything >.>
I like Futa based on different occasions. sometimes I like, sometimes I don't. But I like Sandy. He is my second OC
Guru is my first OC. He is a tough, decent, wise and strict alpha guy. So I wanted another guy who has a feminine touch. So I created Sandy. As my second OC with fully sex minded background. Even though Guru and Sandy are contrast in most of the terms, they both are nice which makes the ladies like them so much.

And the dialogues are written by Nikolaj. So we have to ask him why they are elaborate and longer XD
See I am not hiding anything. Just nobody asked me question :D

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Centrophy

jhs_reika

Nov 26, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I experienced this too. :cry:
I updated the game and put it in my drive link to avoid this error. But nobody here updated it.
Can somebody post the link? Or maybe upload just the updated files?
And maybe also a completed save (with Kuvira's 2nd scene)?

Last edited:

EXC King

Jun 24, 2018
I'm in the Android version and I can't do Episode 13 I use the watch and other methods to spend the day but nothing happens. And how do you heal Kuvira.

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hey MUPLUR great job on the game I really enjoyed it, I was just wondering if you had plans for a sequel at all?
Thanks, man :D Glad you enjoyed it :D

There won't be any sequels. But there will be a cameo of some of Book 5 characters :)

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes