LastAlive

Nov 15, 2018
Korra aroused Raiko and let him bang her in front of the people to bring out Vaatu. Once Vaatu came out she defeated it.
Ah okey know i undestand. She won the fight. I thought she did get a slave to vaatu at the end but she defeated him.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Ah okey know i undestand. She won the fight. I thought she did get a slave to vaatu at the end but she defeated him.
She was tired after the sex, but unlocked the avatar state by opening all her chakras at the end to defeat vaatu :)

jvdw92

Sep 30, 2019
I'm stuck at
Episode 9: Prime Service
Once you enter the shop
with 2000 yuan in your inventory you will get a conversation with Jargala and
her boobs. Mostly this part Next day, go and talk to Jargala in The Healing House.???
Do I get massage or healed to trigger the event????

claytonp

May 5, 2020
For some reason I can't get the wind Korra events to show. I have obedience and shameless 10 and have done all previous Korra events. Anyone know what to do?

Nico Odin

Jan 8, 2021
I cant start Episode 15. I finished Korras lessons (except the last 2 Chakras), Asami, finished all Episodes above and clicked the watch.

And Kuvira dont show up in the air tempel

-FibaG-

Nov 9, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Next day, go and talk to Jargala in The Healing House.

Korra can now work as a healer/nurse in The Healing House.

Your friendship with Jargala has improved.

The next day I don't find jargala on the healing house how to complete this quest? Not even walkthrough is not correct.

MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Next day, go and talk to Jargala in The Healing House.

Korra can now work as a healer/nurse in The Healing House.

Your friendship with Jargala has improved.

The next day I don't find jargala on the healing house how to complete this quest? Not even walkthrough is not correct.

MUPLUR
Talk to Kya in Healhouse. I updated that walkthrough in my drive location long time ago

PigsHeart

Mar 14, 2020
Damn this game was Fantastic. I really wish there was more Pema scenes and an actual Suyin solo scene I know it's complete but fucking bravo

• Star-struck
Reactions: MUPLUR

MangoTree

Apr 27, 2017
Noticed this game like a couple of years ago but never played it since i assumed it was mostly text based. There's no example of scenes in the game like every other game on here unless its texted based. Think more people would try it out if they knew there are scenes in the game, and the character designs are actually pretty hot.

• Star-struck
Reactions: MUPLUR
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes