• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Vermillion246

Jun 21, 2021
Kuvira is on a weekly schedule. Talk to her on 4th and 7th days of her schedule. That will unlock the events eventually.
For Pema - You have to warn tenzin the first time and not warn him the second time
I can't warn him the second time cuz the episode/quest finishes..send help

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
I can't warn him the second time cuz the episode/quest finishes..send help
Choose this in episode 13
"Actually, I want to warn you about something"
choose this option in episode 16
"to talk to Raiko"
There is also a walkthrough

Pugkipz

Jul 23, 2019
I'm sorry, but errors were detected in your script. Please correct the
errors listed below, and try again.

The label jargalablow is defined twice, at
File "quest09.rpyc", line 356 and
File "store.rpyc", line 557.

The label jargalatit is defined twice, at
File "quest12.rpyc", line 476 and
File "store.rpyc", line 636.

The label jargalapuss is defined twice, at
File "quest14.rpyc", line 235 and
File "store.rpyc", line 680.

The label jargalaass is defined twice, at
File "chakra.rpyc", line 2464 and
File "store.rpyc", line 741.

Ren'Py Version: Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
Mon Oct 25 15:13:07 2021

Got this error when I try to start the game, Not sure what to do, Should I re-download?

Edit: Discovered the cause, Apparently using UnRen to activate the console is what causes this.

Last edited:

[Enslave_The_Waifu]

Apr 2, 2018
Is there a way to get the last gallery of both Korra and Asami after the Wedding dress event ("Let's do it" event at the base)? Or to put it simple, the gallery that I am missing is the one next to Wedding dress event for both Korra and Asami.

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Is there a way to get the last gallery of both Korra and Asami after the Wedding dress event ("Let's do it" event at the base)? Or to put it simple, the gallery that I am missing is the one next to Wedding dress event for both Korra and Asami.
That's the same image without their wedding dress. It's an optional scene from lust route

Reactions: [Enslave_The_Waifu]

niceguy329

Sep 1, 2021
View attachment 838822

Overview:
A adult game based on "Legend of Korra". Game set on time after Korra opened spirit portal in republic city. I have made up the story mostly with the anime characters plus some extra characters (for additional fetishes).
Thread Updated: 2020-09-30
Release Date: 2020-09-23
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Cheats:

New Game Start:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - -

Extras:
Gallery unlock

View attachment 112017 View attachment 112018 View attachment 112019 View attachment 112020 View attachment 112021 View attachment 112022
View attachment 112023 View attachment 112024 View attachment 112025 View attachment 112026 View attachment 112027 View attachment 112028
Hey great game dude continue with the good but i have a question how do u use the cheats

Reactions: MUPLUR
Sep 18, 2021
This one was...quite something. I don't even know where to start. I'll try anyway.

I found it by complete accident wondering if someone made a theoretical book 5 just to see if I can laugh at it. Yeah, I HATED Korra and the story that she and the other characters ended up with. Avatar needs Aaron Ehasz...clearly.

Anyway, this took me by surprise. Everything was well thought out and the "flanderization" of all the characters was explained perfectly. I never thought I would ever "have fun" breaking a character...but I did. This is the only exception because in my opinion, she deserved it.
I ended up with a fairly weird ending. I won't elaborate too much, but I think my favorite part was the ending text. You basically felt the same way I did with the series, or at least that's how I kind of interpreted it as. It both caught me by surprise and didn't....I can't explain it. But I found myself laughing.

Great game, good luck with Teen Titans.

• Red Heart
Reactions: MUPLUR

AdreinVeidt

Mar 25, 2021
could someone help me? im stuck before the mision 5, they said i need obedience/shameless in 4, but when i tried to korra learn it, the npc says: "it will take me some days..." but im keeg going and nothing happens

Chissident

May 27, 2017
Starting to get tired off these trainer games with prostitution tags not featuring prostitution. This have actual protitution?

4.30 star(s) 22 Votes