Chissident

May 27, 2017
Starting to get tired off these trainer games with prostitution tags not featuring prostitution. This have actual protitution?

MUPLUR

Greatest Adult Game Maker
Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Starting to get tired off these trainer games with prostitution tags not featuring prostitution. This have actual protitution?
You can send Korra to work as a prostitute, and visit her while she is in the job

Kirisuma

Feb 8, 2018
so... how do I use this cheat for Yuan? Because... I can't enable the console. the 00console.rpy is encoded and unren doesn't work with this game. (that goes for all versions of unren, even the supposed modified up to date ones)

Faxer00

Oct 18, 2019
What I have to do to start the episode #5? I went to Lin and nothing happen, just the basic chat.
Edit: I found the walktrought

Last edited:
Reactions: MUPLUR

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Hey man there's no mac download for the game, could you upload one if it's not too much trouble ?
Here is the drive link:
I am not a mod so I can't upload the files here. Though the drive link has walkthrough and android versions as well :)

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Wait someone reported something with "Mac version?" The OP has the newest one, I misunderstood and thought walkthrough was reported
What was that about

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
Wait someone reported something with "Mac version?" The OP has the newest one, I misunderstood and thought walkthrough was reported
What was that about
I don't know. Someone must've uploaded it.
I don't want moderator responsibilities here, man. I like to focus on game making only :)
You have fun :D

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
I don't know. Someone must've uploaded it.
I don't want moderator responsibilities here, man. I like to focus on game making only :)
You have fun :D
People don't understand what granting ownership means. It just means that you can add updates yourself, add tags both text and to thread, add good changelogs and add your own links to patreon/useful pages in this thread/hotfixes without people repeatedly pinging and asking useless questions. Adding good images, summaries and so on. A good F95 thread attracts Patreons and quite often the devs leak the game versions themselves to here.
You can only change #1 post of the thread, the rest of thread is as usual for moderators

MUPLUR

Game Developer
Nov 18, 2017
People don't understand what granting ownership means. It just means that you can add updates yourself, add tags both text and to thread, add good changelogs and add your own links to patreon/useful pages in this thread/hotfixes without people repeatedly pinging and asking useless questions. Adding good images, summaries and so on. A good F95 thread attracts Patreons and quite often the devs leak the game versions themselves to here.
You can only change #1 post of the thread, the rest of thread is as usual for moderators
:O Thanks for the explanation, man. Didn't about it. It could've been useful, If I have known about it long time ago. Since the game is completed, I let the thread be as it is. I will keep your words in mind, and use them in my future games :)

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
:O Thanks for the explanation, man. Didn't about it. It could've been useful, If I have known about it long time ago. Since the game is completed, I let the thread be as it is. I will keep your words in mind, and use them in my future games :)
Otherwise, you can just post it, and then report the post, then the mods will take care of it.

Reactions: MUPLUR
4.30 star(s) 22 Votes