Ren'Py Abandoned Book of Corruption [v0.55 Public] [YLA]

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes

cavemeng

Aug 10, 2020
before i even bother downloading are you still locked out of talking to the girls after you finish the route? if so hard pass on playing

Reactions: LokiSalmon

LokiSalmon

Jul 7, 2017
before i even bother downloading are you still locked out of talking to the girls after you finish the route? if so hard pass on playing
Yuuuup. It's such an idiotic design decision, and all by itself costs the game at least two stars.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Is no one going to talk about the basic vibrator wand the guy appears to have for a dick? I don't know why that is the thing that puts me off more but hopefully the dev fixes it before long.
As in prety much the same with different characters & a witch instead of devil priestess?

sdna1

Oct 1, 2021
From overview i understand that MC will make other girls sluts to fuck averythyng to move...is it right, or they r his personal sluts only?

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
It is pretty pathetic even for a sandbox. A bit more testing and adding some real content would help.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
picked a new game, reach max for mom and sis and get more content later msg, but then if I click on mom room i get wake up movie and time change lol
then I went to sofia, got her to max and when sofia reached max corruption and I assume it would lead to something? handjob? whatever, it sent me to the main meny lol

long time since i played such a buggy game :eek:

edit:: there was also a grey sceen early on, dont remember why, i either rolled back and chose something else or could ignore through it

Usop123

Sep 20, 2019
So it's a clone of Corruption with very few original ideas, really bad engrish and lots of bugs. Meh.

I still hope the dev will make a decent game.
Hopefully there won't be a "slavery" theme that cuts down to 2 scenes instead of 10 per character.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
I have tried three versions of this and well it is just a bad clone of Corruption by Mr.C.

You can not repeat the scenes that are there and don't go beyond the Corruption level of a girl because you then lose all scenes with them and just get the message "there will be more content in a newer version" that message should not be there until we try to level the girl up more we should still get the level of content that is the max for the version that is out. There are clones and rip offs of Corruption by Mr.C hell I am not even sure if his game is not a clone or rip off of someone else's game those other ones try to do something with it this one just is missing all the targets and is shooting into the the stands hoping people won't notice as the arrow hits them in the gut and makes them sick.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
I don't know if anyone else has mentioned it, but this game is basically a lower-quality knock-off of Corruption, albeit i like the art a bit better.

There are elements in the mechanics here that have no current purpose but are straight out of that game.

Hikari231

Oct 13, 2020
Welp Joiplay is a no go apparently tried reverting back to legacy it still ain't working imma wait for someone to port this on Android

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Android ?
I would, but I'd rather wait until the game doesn't crash.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/script.rpy", line 534, in script call
    call advance() from _call_advance_61
ScriptError: could not find label 'advance'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1490, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 918, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'advance'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.9.2142
book of corruption 0.35
Thu Nov 11 17:23:16 2021

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

3.10 star(s) 8 Votes